Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Post by Nerd »

Lol! It's true. We're a pack of skanky bales.

OKAY! OKAY! OMJB! *Becomes a rabid fangirl* My refreshing skills have once again proven superior! BEHOLD! http://omg.yahoo.com/news/twilights-tay ... goal/17567 There's nothing really new, BUT IT'S STILL TAYLOR! And he briefly mentions the 'crazy Twilight support'. I THINK THAT'S US, GUYS! :ugeek:
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

Nerd wrote:Thank you, thank you all! *Picks up rose but is pricked.* Alas, I bleed. *Goes to suck the wound but is attacked by Jasper!* OMGOSH! Heeellloooo there.

LOL! I still love that picture.
haha. watch out nerd, use your turtle scream & we'll come to protect you!! haha :lol: :lol:
i will not mind meeting Jasper...LOL
Renesmee's_Beta wrote: I was on the phone with Nessie the other night & she was trying to explain the whole turtle thing to me. I've got to confess, I was half listening/half watching the sexy muscle video. So all I got was that there were turtles that travel in bales... yall are turtles, something like that haha.
Oh gosh it was too funny. it's one of those "had to be there" kinda moments. *sigh* good times!

BTW- I pm Pel about the #5 thread. Hopefully they add #5
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by flutterbymonkeys` »

Renesmee's_Beta wrote:So I'm new here... but you might know me as half of Taylor's "V" muscle ;)
Hello! Have fun on the lex, LOL

Ok, so the pecs are gone, along with abs..... DAMN! i missed all the good muscles..... So I'll take his lips! LOL
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Renesmee's_Beta I didn't even welcome you, I just started talking to you like you've been here forever!
:lol:

You guys think Taylor will be on Access Hollywood? It should be on soon!! Damn it my Pea Pod grocery delivery might be late due to the freezing weather in Chicago. I hope I have dinner!!

Nerd that poem is fantastic!!! I HATE CRAPON so much too!!!

Just the thought of him trying to ruin Jacob.. and the rest of the movies!!

I wonder if he'll try out for another wolf pack.. OMJB, if he does I hope it's Paul. I hope he doesn't get it at all though.
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

Nerd wrote:Lol! It's true. We're a pack of skanky bales.

OKAY! OKAY! OMJB! *Becomes a rabid fangirl* My refreshing skills have once again proven superior! BEHOLD! http://omg.yahoo.com/news/twilights-tay ... goal/17567 There's nothing really new, BUT IT'S STILL TAYLOR! And he briefly mentions the 'crazy Twilight support'. I THINK THAT'S US, GUYS! :ugeek:
WOW!! You can totally see the difference in those two pictures.
flutterbymonkeys` wrote: Ok, so the pecs are gone, along with abs..... DAMN! i missed all the good muscles..... So I'll take his lips! LOL
I have like 3 abs opens but if you want the lips, i'll put you down!!
Renesmee's_Beta
Settled in Forks
Location: Laying on the treaty line, refusing to pick a side..

Post by Renesmee's_Beta »

No problem, Switz. I tend to just weasle my self into situations and become part of the group, or in this case, skank bale, as quick as possible. :) I'm just glad I'm being accepted by yall oh so very quickly.
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Ugh. He'll do anything just to be in Twilight 2. :roll: I hated watching that video with that chick going, "That's SO great!" and he's all, "Yeah. I have a lot more fans than I realized." :evil: *writes more angry poetry*

Mmmmmm... D: Taylor! I'm comparing the two pics in the article. He's actually losing some of the baby from his face. He looks a little older now.

EDIT: Omjb, and there's ANOTHER one! http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/11258
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by flutterbymonkeys` »

Renesmee's_Beta wrote:No problem, Switz. I tend to just weasle my self into situations and become part of the group, or in this case, skank bale, as quick as possible. :) I'm just glad I'm being accepted by yall oh so very quickly.
Ya, if you are a Jacob Lover, you have many people who will accept you within your first post!
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

haha keep those poems coming nerd. I enjoy reading them.

Gosh i hate it every time crapon says. "TWILIGHT 2". dude, it's NEW MOON!! I seriously DO NOT want him in NM. He just pisses me off now. You know how there are certain people when you look at them you just get mad for like no reason? Yeah MC is one of them!!

Taylor is losing his baby face :( but then his growing into a man :D
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

I DO! There's HIM and then that lady from The Glass Menagerie. "LAURA!" In a really high-pitched southern accent. *cringes*

UGH! Lol. From the OK! article: "Despite what's out there, there was never any drama. It was really blown out of proportion — but it seems like fans enjoy Taylor because it made them pretty upset to think he'd be away from the next chapter!"