Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Postby flutterbymonkeys` » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:17 pm

nafereti wrote:haha keep those poems coming nerd. I enjoy reading them.

Gosh i hate it every time crapon says. "TWILIGHT 2". dude, it's NEW MOON!! I seriously DO NOT want him in NM. He just pisses me off now. You know how there are certain people when you look at them you just get mad for like no reason? Yeah MC is one of them!!

Taylor is losing his baby face :( but then his growing into a man :D


Ya, I want to slap Crapon silly everytime he says "Twilight 2" I mean, at least get the name right if you are trying to get the role for that movie!
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
Image
Image
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:32 pm
Location: searching for Jacob Black! I need my space Heater!

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Postby Renesmee's_Beta » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:18 pm

I love everyone. I'm team male character.
I gotta jet, but I'll probably appear later.
Image
User avatar
Renesmee's_Beta
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:16 am
Location: Laying on the treaty line, refusing to pick a side..

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Postby Nerd » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:19 pm

Awww. Bye, Beta! You're only a dream away!
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
User avatar
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 843
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:36 pm
Location: Playing wth Taylor Lautner's bellybutton! X3

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Postby nafereti » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:20 pm

Bye Beta. TTYL!! Nice to meet you as well.
Image
Image
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
User avatar
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
 
Posts: 1057
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:10 am
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Postby flutterbymonkeys` » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Adios Beta! Talk to you later!
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
Image
Image
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:32 pm
Location: searching for Jacob Black! I need my space Heater!

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Postby switzgal » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Nerd wrote:From the OK! article: "Despite what's out there, there was never any drama. It was really blown out of proportion — but it seems like fans enjoy Taylor because it made them pretty upset to think he'd be away from the next chapter!"


^^^ Yes OUR VOICES WERE HEARD!!! Great job Taycob-ers!!!
;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

OMJB Page 100!!!!

I was the first to post on this under Nena's intro post!!
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Postby flutterbymonkeys` » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:28 pm

switzgal wrote:
Nerd wrote:From the OK! article: "Despite what's out there, there was never any drama. It was really blown out of proportion — but it seems like fans enjoy Taylor because it made them pretty upset to think he'd be away from the next chapter!"


^^^ Yes OUR VOICES WERE HEARD!!! Great job Taycob-ers!!!
;) ;) ;) ;) ;)


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were heard!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
Image
Image
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:32 pm
Location: searching for Jacob Black! I need my space Heater!

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Postby nafereti » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:32 pm

YES we were HEARD!! & YES new thread!!
Image
Image
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
User avatar
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
 
Posts: 1057
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:10 am
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Postby omjb_loveydove » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:33 pm

Nerd wrote:Ugh. He'll do anything just to be in Twilight 2. :roll: I hated watching that video with that chick going, "That's SO great!" and he's all, "Yeah. I have a lot more fans than I realized." :evil: *writes more angry poetry*

Mmmmmm... D: Taylor! I'm comparing the two pics in the article. He's actually losing some of the baby from his face. He looks a little older now.

EDIT: Omjb, and there's ANOTHER one! http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/11258

ooo that doggone stare.... *stares back and get hypnotized* :shock: what? i 4got what i was gon say lol

YAY 100!!!!!
flutterbymonkeys` wrote:
nafereti wrote:haha keep those poems coming nerd. I enjoy reading them.

Gosh i hate it every time crapon says. "TWILIGHT 2". dude, it's NEW MOON!! I seriously DO NOT want him in NM. He just pisses me off now. You know how there are certain people when you look at them you just get mad for like no reason? Yeah MC is one of them!!

Taylor is losing his baby face :( but then his growing into a man :D


Ya, I want to slap Crapon silly everytime he says "Twilight 2" I mean, at least get the name right if you are trying to get the role for that movie!

omjb that j-14 magazine interview!! he aint even read the books and he admitted to lookin em up on cliffnotes!!!! that's a shame
Image
Screw Jacob Black you say? Why yes. Yes I will. :twisted:
Proud member of the Skank Pack (Taylor's right pec is MINE) and Team Turtle
Dork Squad: The Gaming Guru :geek:
omjb_loveydove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:19 am
Location: Hiding in Taylor Lautner's bushes with my Skank Pack shirt on

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Postby Nerd » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:39 pm

Well, I have to forgive him for not reading the books because MOST of the cast didn't until they got their parts. However, when he was slamming Taylor for making Jake seem 'one-sided' and only 'two colored', he should have been more knowledgeable about wth he was talking about. :roll: That's kind of how Jake IS in Twilight. He doesn't start DEVELOPING until New Moon. Garsh.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
User avatar
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 843
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:36 pm
Location: Playing wth Taylor Lautner's bellybutton! X3

PreviousNext

Return to The Cast List

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest