Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Postby flutterbymonkeys` » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Nerd wrote:Well, I have to forgive him for not reading the books because MOST of the cast didn't until they got their parts. However, when he was slamming Taylor for making Jake seem 'one-sided' and only 'two colored', he should have been more knowledgeable about wth he was talking about. :roll: That's kind of how Jake IS in Twilight. He doesn't start DEVELOPING until New Moon. Garsh.


i no right?? Taylor Had 4 lines in the twilight movies- how are you supposed to make a character 3 dimensional within 4 LINES?!?
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
Image
Image
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:32 pm
Location: searching for Jacob Black! I need my space Heater!

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Postby omjb_loveydove » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Nerd wrote:Well, I have to forgive him for not reading the books because MOST of the cast didn't until they got their parts. However, when he was slamming Taylor for making Jake seem 'one-sided' and only 'two colored', he should have been more knowledgeable about wth he was talking about. :roll: That's kind of how Jake IS in Twilight. He doesn't start DEVELOPING until New Moon. Garsh.

but cliffnotes!!! *gasp!* besides, this was waaay beyond the until-they-got-their-parts. he was tryin 2 bash taylor for not bein jacob material when he really doesn't know what jacob material is himself. no dedication there smh. n that whole colored thing didn't make any sense to me. made him sound like a kid or something.
Image
Screw Jacob Black you say? Why yes. Yes I will. :twisted:
Proud member of the Skank Pack (Taylor's right pec is MINE) and Team Turtle
Dork Squad: The Gaming Guru :geek:
omjb_loveydove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:19 am
Location: Hiding in Taylor Lautner's bushes with my Skank Pack shirt on

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Postby KStew and RPatz » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Nerd wrote:Well, I have to forgive him for not reading the books because MOST of the cast didn't until they got their parts. However, when he was slamming Taylor for making Jake seem 'one-sided' and only 'two colored', he should have been more knowledgeable about wth he was talking about. :roll: That's kind of how Jake IS in Twilight. He doesn't start DEVELOPING until New Moon. Garsh.


yeah, that was horrible! "I feel there are many colors to Jacob and only a couple were shown!" Umm, yeah, that's the point!!!!!! We don't really see him until New Moon!!! :evil:
And then he said he thought Taylor was good, but then he started bashing him anyway!!! :evil: :evil:
Oh well, at least we know that the right person was chosen for Jacob!!
KStew and RPatz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:36 pm
Location: Listening to Michael Jackson

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Postby switzgal » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:57 pm

OK new thread!!! #5 yay!!
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Postby JodeenSings » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Yay! Just wanted to post on the thread before it was locked! You guys rocked! Taylor fans and their "nominal" effort to keep him in the role!!!!
TEAM TAYCOB!
~~~Image~~~
Image
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
User avatar
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:32 pm
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Postby omjb_loveydove » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:08 pm

where is it? *looks around frantically around in the thread and under her laptop*
Image
Screw Jacob Black you say? Why yes. Yes I will. :twisted:
Proud member of the Skank Pack (Taylor's right pec is MINE) and Team Turtle
Dork Squad: The Gaming Guru :geek:
omjb_loveydove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:19 am
Location: Hiding in Taylor Lautner's bushes with my Skank Pack shirt on

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Postby JodeenSings » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:24 pm

Sterling Snow wrote:
Nerd wrote:My amazking skills of refreshing paid off: http://www.teenmag.com/seen-in-teen/making-the-magazine/celebrity-prom-stories?click=pp Ashley and Taylor talk about prom!


I love that picture of Taylor holding the dog. So cute :D


Love this quote from Taylor in the article above:
so I tested out of high school and now I'm in college.

TEEN: That's great!
Taylor: It's kind of scary. I'm taking 10 credits, so I mean, my two-year degree will probably take me four but I'm going at it!


My four year degree took me five!
~~~Image~~~
Image
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
User avatar
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:32 pm
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Previous

Return to The Cast List

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests