Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #5

Post by Nerd »

I think Switz has the link to the pictures.

Loool. So there's this facebook app called "Collect Twilight Characters". xD You have to steal characters from other peoples' collections, and I TOTALLY just got Jacob. It took me two tries, but HIYA!
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

Jodeen- That's so funny how you had wolves & turtles...haha

Nerd- I pictured his hair the way he has it now. You know, for the first half he has the wig then when he turns it's his normal hair.

Oh I think we can catch up to the robnappers. I mean, we started #4 like on Sunday & now we started #5 on a Wednesday. We just need more random pack talk. Like when Nerd mentioned Turtles...LOL :lol: :lol:

EDIT: OMG Nerd, I wanna steal Jacob...where?? *opens another tap & signs onto Facebook*
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Fine. I guess I'm just alone in my opinion! :( Jk. xD

I'm not sure WHERE. xD Just search through the apps. The title is Collect Twilight Characters, so you should find it easily.

Okay, so I took the 'Which Twilight boy would be your perfect match?" quiz and I got Jacob. YAY! But the description is SO not me.

Jacob

You are ADVENTUROUS. Sure, we all know that Jacob was into Bella but he probably would like someone who shared his interests. You like trying new things. Not only new things but DARING things (motorcycles, cliff-diving, etc.). But most of all, you love mechanics and automobiles. You're not scared of much and your bravery and sincerety draws Jacob to you just as much as imprinting might do....

I'm kind of a boring person, so no... BUT YAY!
Last edited by Nerd on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

*slides in* Yo yo yo! I'm back, and I totally need to slap Beta - she knows me too well. XD I definitly watched the video as soon as I got off the phone with her before I got on here. Oh well, I lost the ability to be ashamed a while ago. :P
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

Renesmee!! How was youth group?!

Nerd- Okay I'm so bad with facebook. Where do you get that app??
JodeenSings
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

For some reason I always imagined that chin length short hair that Jacob has when he is growing out for Bella as looking like Noodle from the Gorillaz! I know a weird image, but it's very looks like he cut his own hair look.
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
JodeenSings
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

Nerd wrote:Fine. I guess I'm just alone in my opinion! :( Jk. xD

I'm not sure WHERE. xD Just search through the apps. The title is Collect Twilight Characters, so you should find it easily.

Okay, so I took the 'Which Twilight boy would be your perfect match?" quiz and I got Jacob. YAY! But the description is SO not me.

Jacob

You are ADVENTUROUS. Sure, we all know that Jacob was into Bella but he probably would like someone who shared his interests. You like trying new things. Not only new things but DARING things (motorcycles, cliff-diving, etc.). But most of all, you love mechanics and automobiles. You're not scared of much and your bravery and sincerety draws Jacob to you just as much as imprinting might do....

I'm kind of a boring person, so no... BUT YAY!
Prolly written by TEAM EDWARD . . . . . Hello, there are other characters in the book that are exciting!
Sorry posted two times in a row.
Anyways, thought I would also add that I'm an Esme (in the which Twilight Character Are You) - that means I have Carlise, my second favorite character!
Last edited by JodeenSings on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

Renesmee101 wrote:*slides in* Yo yo yo! I'm back, and I totally need to slap Beta - she knows me too well. XD I definitly watched the video as soon as I got off the phone with her before I got on here. Oh well, I lost the ability to be ashamed a while ago. :P
renesmee! i never finished my investigation of you!
Image Image
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

nafereti

Post by nafereti »

Nerd- I found it & I just stole Jacob & Laurent. Haha :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm soooo happy!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: