Just Vent

twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Just Vent

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Nerd wrote:Lol. Seriously, the Twilight movies don't NEED anybody famous. They've got a big enough fanbase to support the franchise without it. Since there are so many twi-hards, there's no need to beg some hot shot, big name actors to show up. :) Which means they don't have to spend as much in actor salaries. Which means THEY MAKE MORE WITHOUT THEM. It's so logical, and EVERYONE seems to be freaking out about it. I spent all of my energy on the Michael vs. Taylor panic. I can't take this. D:
BAHAHA, Im not even a Jacob girl, and I was freaking out over the Taylor VS. Michael thing.
-shakes head-
Just don't eff this up Weitz and Company! It means too much to us...!
ImageImage
E<3B
Ianua
Wandering Through Town

Post by Ianua »

It's funny how there being an 'elite' set at work is great when you're in it. But not so much when it turns and bites you. I'm so pissed off, how they can all be so sweet and nice to my face one day, and then ding dong the witch is dead which old witch the wicked witch about me, not particuilarly subtley the next. So the guy i've liked for oooh...2 years, one of the deputy managers so technically above me, still thinks it's hillarious to humilliate me. I thought he was supposed to be my friend. When it's just the 2 of us, driving home or whatever, he can be really sweet, funny, interesting, all that, and he actually bothers to listen to me. Yes, he's gay. Yes, I should stop. And I'm trying, because every time I make up (More, he laughs at me when I get angry with him, so I stop) with him, he always turns on me again.

It seems like he's just so desperate for attention that he's willing to drop me, who's supposed to be his friend, in a split-second to get it. Because newer, prettier co-workers came along. Yes, I'm not leggy, tanned, blonde, or as good looking as them (Though why he's bothered, I'm not quite sure). Yes, I may have a brain, and a sense of humour above giggling though my nose when someone swears. Why is that a reason to drop me? Bitter? Yes, you bet I'm bitter. And if you'd ever been close to someone for more than 5 minutes, and had them dump you for a cheap laugh, you'd feel the same.

Yeah, so you probably know I like you by now. Admittedly, I should know better than to trust ANYONE in that place anymore. You know I'm taken, and don't understand why I'm with him if I like you. Well, I've been with him longer than I've KNOWN you for a start. I know it's bad to still like you under these cicumstances. I'm getting over it. I wish you'd give me a chance. I wish I'd give myself a chance sometimes. Have her. You'll find her as hollow as everyone else does. Maybe you just really need to get laid, male, female, whoever you prefer, I don't care, just take out your issues on someone else. If you want to be friends again, you really are going to have to prove it, because at the moment, I know how much you value me as your friend. It isn't much.

Sorry that this kind of turned into a letter at the end. There's a lot of stuff I feel like i should say but just don't have the balls to do it. /rant
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

OK I have lot of pent up energy ad frustrations but I can't think of onespecific one at the moment so I am just going to type and see where it gets me..

Ok so mysister is two year older than me and usually we get on really well but lately..and I'm nt sure if it's because she is really hormonal or I am or a mixture of both..And when we are both experiencing PMS..It's not a good combo..AND we share a room..So you could imagine.
Ok so she really gets on my nerves because she always thinks that SHE is right. All the time! And that I am not capable of running my own life and making my own decisions so she thinks that she always has to tell me what to do. So this annoys the hell out of me!
Usually I am the peace maker of the family and never got into fights but lately I have bee getting into a verbal fight with her. I don't swear and I don't call names but I don't mind yelling. Mum doesn't like this and I hate seeing her upset, oh! And my sister always upsets Mum - she never stos fighting with ANYONE! Our younger brother (2 years younger than me but pretty much bigger than me) is such a nice kid, him and I get on really well but our sister brings out the worst!
My brothers voice is really deep (especially for a 14yo..) and so when our sister annoys hiima nd tries to tell him what to do he raises his voice so it becomes REALLY loud. Then she yells at him some more and he raises his voicemore.. Seriously! People on the outside would think we are a mad house!
I don't fight with ANYONE! And I mean anyone! I've never fought with friends or anyone like that but my sister brings out my confontational side! Grr! it's so frustratinng! Actually..I have called her a B** once - only because she was threatening to ruin my Twilight books..So she deserved it...maybe..:oops:
BUT ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!

Ok! Vent Over for now :D Wow..Look where that went.. :shock:
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
bandnerd218
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bandnerd218 »

im about ready to rip someones head off!

i had this friend. he was like my best friend big bro i never had etc etc. well wed been friends a while and he started acting weird saying weird stuff on the phone etc. i put it in the bck of my mind bc it was kevin.... he ended up sexually harassing me. not fun. then he lied about it to everyone including me. and apperently, one of my best friends [girl] he had done this to a lot. now THAT made me mad bc she was one of the sweet people... ud just have to know her i guess. but she still wanted to be his friend.. .long story short [i doubt any of u want to kno the hole thing you can msg me.if your bored or whatever i doubt u do tho] he ended up forgiving me [what the heck i know] and our friendship ended. i only really hated him for a few weeks... then the rest of me hated me for hating him... bc what he was to me before, it was hard to let him go. he ended up apologizing [it was really sweet. again idc who knos... so... yah] and i was starting to trust him [my bf wasnt exactly pumped about that..] but it was KEVIN u kno. well he stared saying stuff on the phone [only worse] and i left him a vmail [since my friends ended up tlking me into tlking to him.] and jesse [my bf] ened up talking to him. and according to kevin it was all my fault. among a few other things.. this last thing happened during a break. i thought id become indifferent tawward him. first day back i see and hear him within the first half an hour of being in school. im livid the rest of the day... its gotten better but i still hate him... but i cant stand hating him. and i KNOW its stupid... im rtarded.

but something even WORSE one of my best friends was dumped. he was acting al emo like he usualy dose after a break-up. but he was talking to me and he was talking about ending it... or just hurting himself. hes had cutting/burning issues in the past so i know hes able to do it... he wasnt as srs about it in the begining.. mailnly bc he got some meds that made him focus on other things but he talked to me last night and said he was srsly depresed and was really thinking about ending it but the thing is.. hes attempted to kill himself like 5 times and he told me that he promised to himself that if he tryed again it wouldnt just be an attempt. and he went on this big thing about "whats better life or death" and all the points i could counter with were relijous [he thinks relijons are ploys to make $ ive tryed to tell him otherwise.. pray for this, if u do] or stuff that he didnt have [love] or things hes already countered. at the end of the conversation he said he wasnt deppressed anymore but he still talked baout death and he hasnt called me today... im woried. like what if his parrents go through his phone, and call his recent calls and i get a call from them and they say that hes in the hospital or worse.. sry im worse casanario... i shouldnt be.... i suck at wording stuff so i couldnt talk him out of anything i know i couldnt... but id blame myself... bc if i couldnt talk him out of it... if hes not at school tomarow im gonna... i dont even know

i have issues.

i miss jesse....
Jesse=My love.My life.
"I'll sing to you all night if it will keep the bad dreams away" -Edward
"Your Slower than a fat kid on crutches"-Aphrodite;Untamed
"The greener grass on the other side is probably just AstroTurf"-idk
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Pel wrote:Welcome to Just Vent...again! Very Happy We reached 100 pages on the last thread so we've come to this nice shiny and clean one! Keep on venting your frustrations...sharing your joys...and letting out your sorrows.

As always I'm AHB (or Hannah) and I will be you advice giver. So come in and take a load off!

Ooh! Leather couches...

<3 Hannah

PS. Since the last poll was so successful...here's another one!
Hey Pel! Just Vent is on it's 99th page..:D And i think any post now it'll tick over to 100..Thank you :D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

AAAAAARG!!!
So what person signs up for an AP class expecting to not do ANY work and NOT take the AP test???? Isn't that the entire point of an AP class? So what idiot in the entire world would sign up for one, be a lazy butt, and then not take the test???
Apparently half my class!!!
Last semester like half of my AP US history class was cheating on notes, which is basically the only free points we get in the class. So we didn't get any points around the end of november for our notes, meaning our grade was left on our tests, quizzes, and essays. I got a B+ in the class. If we would have taken notes, I would have had an A in the class. That brought down my GPA. I am soooo frustrated with those idiots!!!!!
Then, on top of that, my teacher said if EVERYONE took the AP test in May that we wouldn't have to take a final. So then this one girl who was one of the cheating idiots announces she's not taking it. So now just because of her we have to take a final and the AP test. So now she didn't only cheat, but she's being lazy and making all of us suffer for it. And she's rich. Her parents have money. It's not like she's poor and starving so she doesn't want to take the AP test because she'll just fail anyway. She's being selfish. Go in, bubble in a few answers, and write "I like cake" on your essays. It's the least she can do for making all of the hard-working, driven, and people who want to succeed suffer.
Phew!! That's better. A little bit.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

I quickly need to vent because the more I think about this, the more tempted I am to spill it to an actual person that would most likely not care & that would be worse.

Im really... thoughtful lately & it really sucks. Ive been convincing myself of stupid stuff I know thats sooo not true & just dealing with it & brushing all of my problems under the rug & meaning to assess them later, when I could actually handle it. I feel like what Im doing is hypocritical, even though Ive said no such thing, though I intend to when I get the chance. But if I dont, I just feel miserable. Im whiny & cant fix my own goddamn problems. Im just messed up & its my own fault.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Just want to say it stinks to miss school and have a bunch of make-ups work to do.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

I OFFICIALLY HATE AMAZON.COM!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THEM!?!?!I ordered the Twilight Saga Official Guide LAST FREAKING YEAR!!! They said it was supposed to get here January 1st! And then when it's already PAST January 1st, they say it got back ordered and they don't know when it will get here!!! :x . Also LAST YEAR I ordered a new bed spread and curtains that match to go with my new room (we re-did my room for my Birthday present :D *momentary happiness over* ). They said it would get here MID JANUARY! New flash Amazon.com! IT IS MID JANUARY!!!!!!!!! AND. STILL. NOTHING!!!!! And 2 WEEKS AGO, my mom ordered ALL 7 Harry Potter books, first off: THEY SENT THE LAST BOOK FIRST!!! Secondly: Two weeks ago they said it would be here in about 2 WEEKS!!! IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :evil: *sits back down in chair and takes deep breathes/pants trying to calm down*

*Note: I just copied and pasted this message from when I vented to my EDC lovelys about half an hour ago, I'm still mad about it (obviously), and I didn't feel like writing the whole thing over again.*
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

The release got post-poned till September I thought - Thats what Amazon told me - I was mad.