1. What was your initial thought about the fact that Charlie told Bella Goat Rock wasn't a good place for camping? Did you wonder what else Edward might be doing up there?
I thought he might be hunting....But at this point I didn't know that the were "veggie" vampires so it kinda freaked me out.
2. How did you feel about Lauren and her open dislike of Bella?
Disliked Her. Lauren has got to be my least favorite character, she shouldn't dislike Bella I mean...it's not Bellas fault a bunch of the guys in Forks like her.
3. What was your first impression of Jacob Black? Did you like him? Did you get the sense that he was interested in Bella as more than a friend?
I actually didn't like Jake at first, because I didn't understand him as well as I do now....Plus I just thought he would be some kid that wouldn't amount to much in the story. Ha, ya I got the impression he liked Bella as more than a friend, I felt a little bad for him sine she didn't feel the same way.
4. Why do you suppose Jacob didn't believe the legends of his people as readily as Bella did?
I don't think he believed the legends because he was totally blind in the sence that he didn't realize the Cullens were different.
5. Given the fact that the stories about the "cold ones" were true, did you fully expect to see werewolves in the future books? No, werewolfs were a major slap in the face. I was shocked
, I never saw the books taking that turn...not that I mind it. "I love humans, and wolf people like my Jacob"