Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

^I agree
I want to feel the same way while watching the movie that I did while reading the book. I was seriously disappointed with Twilight….the hospital scene very high on my list. The scenes that required the most emotion (whether they be love, sadness or pain) where all seriously lacking (to me at least) because I felt as if I had been able to create a better mental picture while reading the books then what the movie supplied me with.
I don’t want a mediocre movie…just because Twilight has such a huge fan base I don’t want an alright movie with alright performances released because they know we will go see it. That isn’t fair to the story and that isn’t fair to us. But as said above me…that’s just my opinion :P .

*Reading everything everyone is saying about wigs and the cast*
They went wig crazy in Twilight apparently…according to the movie companion (this is how I took it) because of the mess KS hair was in from a past movie and because of child labor laws the back portions of Kristen’s hair is a wig.
I found that so strange…I could basically use common sense and figure out the rest but hers’ took me by surprise.

I understand that this topic has been nearly talked about and speculated to death but I’m dieing to know. Has any decisions or even speculations been made on who will play the Volturi and the pack (other then VH)??
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
consider_me_dazzled
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by consider_me_dazzled »

UnfreakinBelievable wrote:
ilovetwilight wrote:
I personally love Robs new hair, he looks way less hobo like without that greasy mop on his head. I mean look:
Now: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/images/ ... rt-cut.jpg
Then: http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn11 ... 897602.jpg

He just needs to shave more often and he'll be perfect :lol: :mrgreen:
I really love both looks on him -- he has amazing eyes that will make him look gorgeous no matter what -- BUT I have to agree that I don't miss the GREASY hair. When his hair is long and CLEAN it looks amazing, but as in the pic above, when it's greasy -- it's just not something I'd want to run my fingers through. :?

Here's a perfect example of his hair looking long and clean . . .
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos ... 50-525.jpg
Now THAT I could run my fingers through . . . . *sighs*
HOLY FREAKIN' YUM! Now that's hawt!!! Love that last pic of Rob.
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

consider_me_dazzled wrote:
ilovetwilight wrote:
I personally love Robs new hair, he looks way less hobo like without that greasy mop on his head. I mean look:
Now: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/images/ ... rt-cut.jpg
Then: http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn11 ... 897602.jpg

He just needs to shave more often and he'll be perfect :lol: :mrgreen:
I really love both looks on him -- he has amazing eyes that will make him look gorgeous no matter what -- BUT I have to agree that I don't miss the GREASY hair. When his hair is long and CLEAN it looks amazing, but as in the pic above, when it's greasy -- it's just not something I'd want to run my fingers through. :?

Here's a perfect example of his hair looking long and clean . . .
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos ... 50-525.jpg
Now THAT I could run my fingers through . . . . *sighs*
HOLY FREAKIN' YUM! Now that's hawt!!! Love that last pic of Rob.

OMG! consider me dazzled~your signature banner is soooo awesome!! everytime I'm reading, on the forums or listening to the books on my iPod, my husband just shakes his head.....LOL!

oh, and that pic of Rob rocks!!!!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
consider_me_dazzled
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by consider_me_dazzled »

I know right?!?! When I started reading the books poor hubby was neglected. Just couldn't put 'em down! He thinks I'm crazy....I call it dazzled! LOL

Oh, does anyone happen to know when they might reveal the rest of the cast for New Moon? I can't wait for this movie to come out. I hope they do a good job w/ the screenplay.
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

I imagine the casting news will start coming in the next few weeks if shooting is going to start in March
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

ilovetwilight wrote:
Here's a perfect example of his hair looking long and clean . . . http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos ... 525.jpgNow THAT I could run my fingers through . . . . *sighs*
Whoa! His hair looks REALLY good there. So fluffy! -drool- and clean.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
vburns1
Settled in Forks

Jane - casting

Post by vburns1 »

hey guys,

Just wondering - I have read the series twice now and I don't see where Jane is referred to as a child. In fact she is called "child like" ( you wouldn't call a child 'childlike'). ALso - the Voluturi are against turning children.
SO then why are they casting so young for the role of Jane?
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Re: Jane - casting

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

vburns1 wrote:hey guys,

Just wondering - I have read the series twice now and I don't see where Jane is referred to as a child. In fact she is called "child like" ( you wouldn't call a child 'childlike'). ALso - the Voluturi are against turning children.
SO then why are they casting so young for the role of Jane?
She is like 15, not a child. They thing about the children is they couldn't learn or control themselves. Aro was going to wait to take Jane and Alec till they were older, but then the town tried to burn them on a stake. And he killed them all and saved the two.
ImageImageImageImageImage
mandyb7
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mandyb7 »

mandyb7 wrote:
UnfreakinBelievable wrote:the book has plenty to fill 3+ hours (I wish :roll: )
I know eh! aw man I would love to sit through 3+ hours of Twilightness...... Edward *drools* ..... Bella, The Cullens, Jacob....... that'd be heaven......

wait I might have misinterpreted your eye roll, you saying the book doesn't have enough?
Interpretation of eye roll: "like they'd ever really make New Moon into a 3+ hr movie" -- that would be heaven indeed ;)
haha okay gotcha, and I totally agree, about how they would never do it but it would be amazing if they did
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict
Vanquish
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Melbourne, Australia...cruising with Edward in his Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

mandyb7 wrote:
mandyb7 wrote:
UnfreakinBelievable wrote:the book has plenty to fill 3+ hours (I wish :roll: )
I know eh! aw man I would love to sit through 3+ hours of Twilightness...... Edward *drools* ..... Bella, The Cullens, Jacob....... that'd be heaven......

wait I might have misinterpreted your eye roll, you saying the book doesn't have enough?
Interpretation of eye roll: "like they'd ever really make New Moon into a 3+ hr movie" -- that would be heaven indeed ;)
haha okay gotcha, and I totally agree, about how they would never do it but it would be amazing if they did
thats the best idea ever. i wish they really do. hey did you guys know that most if not all indian movies stretch it to 3hrs? they should do it for new moon. :)

TEAM EDWARD
"For the first time in a century, I felt hope."
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."
True believer in Cullenism.