Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

CONGRATULATIONS ELISE!!!!!!!!
Are there any more positions you need filled?!
Could I be the official welcomer or something?*pouts lower lip and does puppy dog eyes*
:lol: I'm content with just being part of this wonderful operation though!(does sucking up work on you?)
And possible ranks...I don't know enought about cars to say right now!
I'll have to do what waiting to be dazzled did, google it :D
OOooh, what if we had a cheerleading squad for Rosalie, like what EDCCS is for Emmett, then we could join together sometimes to make a Rose/Emmett mega squad!Haha, I'm just slightly physced (sp?) up from EDCCS training.But it would be cool for Rose, don't ya think?And she wouldn't get jelouse then!
I'll let the manager and NEW AWESOME ASSISTINT MANAGER (please!) make the final decision!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

are you going for as far as titles because i could give you advise, i just need to know whether your going for pit crew titles or garage mechanic titles.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

What was your first impression of Rosalie? i thought rosalie was the best character in the books to begin with cause she was the noly one who didnt want to protect bella i mean come on they barely knew her!!

- What do you like about Rosalie? shes a vampire girl who is in love with herself like me!!!

- One question you would ask Rosalie, as a human. ummm ya will you have my baby??

- One question you would ask Rosalie as a Vampire. umm ya could you like kill emmett and change me to your vamp mate??

- What is your favorite Rosalie moment and/or quote? i like it when rosalie makes jacobs food bowl into a dog dish...

- Why choose Team Rosalie? well umm duh rosalie is the best!!!

ok and ya do i have to talk to someone to join or can i just put it in my siggie??
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Cas~ Wow, you've really got your garage terms down! :D

DunnerheartsTwilight~ So you're a twi guy?!And do you have a nickname?DunnerheartsTwilight is kind of long, but I feel your pain, my name's kind of long too.Mrs.TeddyBear, but I go by Ted!Or MTB, or Mrs.Teddy, but Ted is usually easiest!And you are officialy part of Team Rosalie now, go ahead and put it in your siggie!

The crickets and tumbleweed seem to be coming over here now, but I guess that's understandable since this is still such a new thread...

Can we start doing topic questions (are we even doing topic questions on this thread?) to get things moving?
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

eliselovesedwardx wrote:
garnetpixie wrote: Also, there was only one person to ask about the assistant manager position...and I wanted to get things rolling, so I confirmed it. eliselovesedwardx, is my assistant manager! Yay! Do a little dance and clap, then listen well to the management, or we'll lock you in the a room with Emmett and Rose after telling her about all the women sharing Emmett! *glares at each Team Rose member* I'll be checking in tomorrow after class. Night all.
waiting tobe dazzled wrote:Just thought I would stop by and say….

Congratulations Elise!!!
:D Thank you Pixie! :D *bows to awesome members* I am vair vair greatful for this ooportunity. I would like to thank my new Manager, Pixie, she has been great support throughout this time, and she is doing a wonderful job with our new Crew. And I would like to thank all the members of this fantastic crew - you are all amazing! :D And of course I would like to thank my mother, who has managed to raise this wonderful-awesome-talented-obviously cheerful-fun daughter! She has done well!
And I would like to thank Jebis! He has been wonderful back support behind the scenes!
And finally, Rose, she is the back-bone of this operation, and deserves this thanks and award! *holds up trophy in thanks to Rose* Woo! Rose! :D
*Steps down* OK That's all I have to say for now..

So Pix, What would you like me to do as my duties? :D
Cute, I'm glad you're excited. So, your duties are to keep tabs on the promotions, and to take over when I'm not around. I will be gone this weekend, I have a concert and some shopping...and I won't be around Sat. or Sun. Sorry everyone.

And yes, we can get some topics going. I would like to hear some suggestions for a Garage setting, not so much the pit crew. But we could do some special occasions with pit crew titles...Like a Race Party! I was thinking starting with like "Parts retriever" or "Front counter cashier." I'm not so knowledgable of Garages and car repair.

By the way everyone- You can call me BoB or Bobby, sorry I haven't said anything before now.

And-We need a welcome wagoner. Someone to welcome new commers, who wants to?
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Hey Everyone!

So for those who don’t know me, you can call me Heather.
I’m thrilled to see that Rosalie’s thread is picking up so quickly (we need to come up with some sort of acronym like EDC has.)
So what exactly are doing right now….hmm do we want a topic of discussion??
Well just in case we do, how about one (those from EDC know I have experience with this subject :lol: )

What do you think of Rosalie’s relationship with Emmett?
Last edited by waiting tobe dazzled on Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Good idea Heather! :D

I think that everyone underestimates Rose's commitment to Emmett.
I think it is one of the best couplings of the series as they are both exactly what each other needs.
It's a match made in heaven! *said in dreamy airy-fairy voice* :lol:
But seriously - they are. 'They complete each other' is true in every sense of the words!
Their personalities balance each other out and as a result they live happily as a couple in harmony.
Is this even a proper answer? :lol;

I'm off..I have to go iron my shirt..:roll:
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

I'm so kicking this off!-Oh wait, someone beat me to it :lol:

It's an odd match. But I was just talking to my mum about Rosalie's relationship with Edward, and why she ended up with someone else. See, Edward and Rose are too much alike. Not exactly alike, but both dramatic and selfish, so it makes sense that she would end up with someone so laxed like Emmet. He understands her, but can still take her personality so lightly. He doesn't get stressed out by her mood the way everyone else seems to.

Edit:
Oh, and Mrs.TeddyBear is the offical Garage Cheerleader! Yay! *claps*
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

YEAH!GO ME!Official garage cheerleader!I don't want to hog the spotlight though, if anyone else wants to be a, erm, team rosalie (we really do need an acronym) cheerleader than PM me! :D
And I'm willing to be the welcome wagoner too!I would love to make everyone feel right at home!

I agree with what both of you guys said already!Rose and Emmett are so different, but that's exactly why they work. When Rose is selfish, Emmett is understanding, when Emmett starts being so optimistic that he's starting to lose his grip on reality, Rose brings him back down to earth and tells him just how it is. It's like salt and pepper (not the people), they are the same yet SO different when you look closer!
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

-What was your first impression of Rosalie?
At first I thought that she was secretly a bad vampire and really hated everyone...

- What do you like about Rosalie?
I love how she changes her mind about Bella and accepts her more into the family.

- One question you would ask Rosalie, as a human.
... I can't think of anything...

- One question you would ask Rosalie as a Vampire.
How are you so good with kids?!

- What is your favorite Rosalie moment and/or quote?
You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair. HAHAHA I started crying of laughter of that part.

- Why choose Team Rosalie?
Because she is a very misunderstood character in the book.

-What sounds like a good Team Rose theme? A Salon, or do you think she wouldn’t want to help make others beautiful? Give some ideas.
I think that one of the hand held mirrors would so be her theme :lol: