Favorite Scenes

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Favorite Scenes

Postby ihadanEdwardRush » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:26 pm

My favorite scene would be definitely the baseball scene! Jasper's hot! and i like the lil competition over there :) You will also see how Rosalie is so cold with Bella. It's like a family-bonding time and it's like they really welcome Bella to their family. Although the scene's short, I still love it! :)
Image
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings
User avatar
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:25 am

Re: Favorite Scenes

Postby ihadanEdwardRush » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:15 pm

maybeshescrazy wrote:Okay, APART from the baseball scene and the prom scene, I loved tiny little odd things about it.
-Rob Pattinson dripping wet in the rain!!! :D Okay, I'll be serious.
-Starting from Angela's "Oh. My. God." and then the comments about staring, he looks so happy it's funny.
-When he's all a bit hyper as if he's nervous, when he tells Bella he'll take her to meet his family. Especially the "uh...yeah" bit. I don't know what he does, but I love it. He also does it again in the prom scene with "ohhh... why not?".
-"Are you being safe?", "Nice kitty", "Bring him in", "I'm down with the kids/ Oh yeah dude. You're the bomb", "I'm just keeping it real, son", "It's okay Jasper, you won't hurt her" *EDWARD'S WTF LOOK*, and every single time Edward laughs, best bits being "put your seatbelt on", flipping Emmett off in the field, and at prom about the boobs thing.


I'm with you maybeshescrazy! these are some of the lines that i really love from the movie. After I read the posts here it's like everybody have had really pretty good time watching that and everybody have the same favorite scenes and lines. :)
Image
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings
User avatar
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:25 am

Re: Favorite Scenes

Postby afarhat4025 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:54 pm

I have a question for all of you. There is a part in the movie I just dont get. When they pull up to the Station and Carlsile is explaining to Edward about the latest attack and when they bring out the gurney. Bella sees the feet and it triggers her understanding of what Edward is. Why the feet? Was there a part cut out of the movie.
Why would the feet cause this kind of reaction?
afarhat4025
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:09 pm

Re: Favorite Scenes

Postby Oh Rosalie! » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:11 am

i don't remember. maybe they really cut a scene but never showed it to anyone. i don't know :D
User avatar
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
 
Posts: 5159
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:44 am
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Re: Favorite Scenes

Postby maybeshescrazy » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:53 am

I thought it was a bit odd, but I thought that since the body was completely drained of blood it looked very pale. This reminded her of how pale Edward looked. Maybe also she was wondering about Edward's reaction to Carlisle's words, if she'd caught the significant looks between them.
User avatar
maybeshescrazy
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:22 pm

Re: Favorite Scenes

Postby *Lamb*I*Am* » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:33 am

I took it as;
When she saw the pale/cold looking dead feet (skin) it reminded her of Edward's pale, cold skin...

Hmm...
After watching the movie for the 4th time today....I've got a few more fave parts!

-At the Cullens' when Alice bounces over to Bella & hugs her, saying "mmm you do smell good" when she steps back. And the awkward looks from everyone....ESPECIALLY Edward & Jasper. It was perfect.
-Basically ANY scene with Jasper in it. He looked exactly how I pictured him in my head, pained expression & all.
-I love in the baseball scene when Bella tells Rosalie she's out & the COLD glare she get's for it. Loved it.

And basically love some of the looks Edward get's on his face.
LOVED at the start when he walked past the girls as Jessica told Bella who he was. The grin on his face was just TO DIE FOR.
User avatar
*Lamb*I*Am*
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:00 am
Location: Australia

Re: Favorite Scenes

Postby shortstuff » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:26 am

ihadanEdwardRush wrote:
maybeshescrazy wrote:Okay, APART from the baseball scene and the prom scene, I loved tiny little odd things about it.
-Rob Pattinson dripping wet in the rain!!! :D Okay, I'll be serious.
-Starting from Angela's "Oh. My. God." and then the comments about staring, he looks so happy it's funny.
-When he's all a bit hyper as if he's nervous, when he tells Bella he'll take her to meet his family. Especially the "uh...yeah" bit. I don't know what he does, but I love it. He also does it again in the prom scene with "ohhh... why not?".
-"Are you being safe?", "Nice kitty", "Bring him in", "I'm down with the kids/ Oh yeah dude. You're the bomb", "I'm just keeping it real, son", "It's okay Jasper, you won't hurt her" *EDWARD'S WTF LOOK*, and every single time Edward laughs, best bits being "put your seatbelt on", flipping Emmett off in the field, and at prom about the boobs thing.


I'm with you maybeshescrazy! these are some of the lines that i really love from the movie. After I read the posts here it's like everybody have had really pretty good time watching that and everybody have the same favorite scenes and lines. :)

lol yeah, for some reason the way he laughed incredulously and said "you put YOUR seatbelt on!" made me laugh so hard! it was brilliant, lol.
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:37 am
Location: Canada

Re: Favorite Scenes

Postby shortstuff » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:31 am

afarhat4025 wrote:I have a question for all of you. There is a part in the movie I just dont get. When they pull up to the Station and Carlsile is explaining to Edward about the latest attack and when they bring out the gurney. Bella sees the feet and it triggers her understanding of what Edward is. Why the feet? Was there a part cut out of the movie.
Why would the feet cause this kind of reaction?


yeah i was confused by that as well! after the third viewing (lol) i figured like the others, that she was making a connection between his pale/cold skin and edwards... but its still a guess...
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:37 am
Location: Canada

Re: Favorite Scenes

Postby Vanquish » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:20 pm

One of my fav scenes was the first day in the cafeteria when Bella asks Jessica "who are they?". And then you see all of the Cullens walking in. Edward was hot. And definately the Baseball scene. Loved it. Wish it was longer. Another would probably be Charlie with the shotgun. That was funny. I also like the prom one where Edward and Bella are dancing. Wait....I pretty much loved the whole movie so how about every scene?
Image

TEAM EDWARD
"For the first time in a century, I felt hope."
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."
True believer in Cullenism.
User avatar
Vanquish
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:31 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia...cruising with Edward in his Vanquish

Re: Favorite Scenes

Postby ihadanEdwardRush » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:31 pm

Vanquish wrote:One of my fav scenes was the first day in the cafeteria when Bella asks Jessica "who are they?". And then you see all of the Cullens walking in. Edward was hot. And definately the Baseball scene. Loved it. Wish it was longer. Another would probably be Charlie with the shotgun. That was funny.


Oh yeah, and it was like Edward's the last to came out from the door, and you hear that the background music put an "emphasis" on him. And it's like "HERE I COME!" :)
Image
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings
User avatar
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:25 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Twilight Movie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron