General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: The Wedding

Post by ihadanEdwardRush »

I really love to death the wedding scene. It's a very emotional scene. You know, walking down the aisle with your dad and all of your love ones are there to witness. Alice is an indeed wonderful wedding planner.
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings
officially dazzeled
Settled in Forks

Post by officially dazzeled »

Oh, the wedding. It was amazing. Alice is a girl after my own heart, as I wanna be a wedding planner. She knew how to make it absolutely perfect! She did... it was everything Bella didn't know she wanted!

Jacob coming back was good too... besides Bella letting him in on the honeymoon plans...

I think that it wouldn't have been complete without him there. He is her "best man" after all...

So happy that Bella and Edward were finally joined FOREVER!!! LOVED IT!
Ifeellikerain
Learning to Love Green

Post by Ifeellikerain »

hmm so I'm not trying to be negative here, please don't hate me, but so far all Ive read is how much everyone adored the wedding scene. did anyone find it at all unappealing? I'm mostly just curious, I don't want any ugly details because I love SM and don't want to bash her books but I just wanted to see if anyone else had misgivings about this specific scene.

though I do want to add that I loved Jacob showing up and I loved that Rosalie did Bella's hair :)
ihadanEdwardRush

Ifeellikerain wrote:hmm so I'm not trying to be negative here, please don't hate me, but so far all Ive read is how much everyone adored the wedding scene. did anyone find it at all unappealing? I'm mostly just curious, I don't want any ugly details because I love SM and don't want to bash her books but I just wanted to see if anyone else had misgivings about this specific scene.

though I do want to add that I loved Jacob showing up and I loved that Rosalie did Bella's hair :)
Oh no you find it unappealing? :( Of course, I won't hate you, everybody is entitled to have their opinions, and this is a forum, so I think it's okay. But I just really love the wedding scene.
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

i totally agree with you i feellikerain i dont like that jacob showed up and did that to bella and i also think that it kind of ruined the whole moment but this is just my opinion so dont think i am crazy please
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Ifeellikerain
Learning to Love Green

Post by Ifeellikerain »

ihadanEdwardRush wrote:
Oh no you find it unappealing? :( Of course, I won't hate you, everybody is entitled to have their opinions, and this is a forum, so I think it's okay. But I just really love the wedding scene.
Yeah, everything from the dress and ring to the dancing just...i dunno.... I think it was just a little too perfect and pretty and sappy for me, maybe I'm just too jaded lol
I guess I'm just not a big fan of weddings in general, I'm more like Bella that way but I am happy Edward got his perfect wedding(minus the jacob part) :)
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I loved the actual wedding ceremony part. It was so great that Bella FINALLY understood what the whole point of marrying Edward was and I found it very beautiful.
The reception I thought was a bit rushed but with the size of the book, obviously SM couldn't give all the details a girl like me (a complete mush) would want. But I did think it was funny about how Edward pulled off Bella's garter with his teeth, very carefully. I can just picture it: Edward being very cautious, right up to Bella's leg in concentration of getting it off, and Bella's face beet red like this: :oops: And of course Emmett and Jasper cracking up. :lol:
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Babygirl67
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Babygirl67 »

it was awasome :) except for jacob crashing it he can be such a jerk sometimes..and also i think the wedding was kind of like a dream come true for edward and bella they're meant for eachother..
ihadanEdwardRush

Ifeellikerain wrote:
ihadanEdwardRush wrote:
Yeah, everything from the dress and ring to the dancing just...i dunno.... I think it was just a little too perfect and pretty and sappy for me, maybe I'm just too jaded lol
I guess I'm just not a big fan of weddings in general, I'm more like Bella that way but I am happy Edward got his perfect wedding(minus the jacob part) :)
Oh your right, maybe your not into weddings that's why you saw the scene unappealing. I, myself, find those kinds of weddings pretty, perfect and happy, that's why I feel in love with it. :) and YEAH, minus the Jacob part, I just don't like that crashing-thing.
Ifeellikerain
Learning to Love Green

Post by Ifeellikerain »

ihadanEdwardRush wrote:
Oh your right, maybe your not into weddings that's why you saw the scene unappealing. I, myself, find those kinds of weddings pretty, perfect and happy, that's why I feel in love with it. :) and YEAH, minus the Jacob part, I just don't like that crashing-thing.
hmm to be fair didn't Edward technically invite Jacob? i forget..if so thats not crashing :) but yeah i think jacob went a little overboard