Braces

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
YouAreMyLifeNow
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Braces

Post by YouAreMyLifeNow »

I hate my braces :evil: you guys are lucky. i have to wait like another 4 months(i think) to get mine off :cry:
I know i spell bad
Twi Mafia~Sarina Santoro
Twilight lover: Because sometimes fantasy is better than reality
jasperlovesme
Learning to Love Green

Post by jasperlovesme »

It's worth the wait dear:D

I had braces for almost 4 years..
ROOM OF REQUIREMENT join the Harry Potter fandom! come and be SLYTHERINS!
edited by jasperlovesme
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

The braces are off!!!! *dancing around the room happily*

But mind you, what an ordeal! :o My whole mouth area is pretty sensitive so I knew it was going to be unpleasant but, ugh,... When my mum (she's a great dentist and was very careful, so I don't blame her) broke the brackets off my theeth I feared for my teeth. I know that nothing can happen but it's still a very uncomfortable feeling! And then she had to abrade my teeth (the glue from the brackets was still on) - it was torture for me! My mouth felt strange afterwards and I'm still getting used to the fact that there are only my teeth and nothing else! Dinner tastes so much better without the braces! :lol:

But it was worth it! :D (can you see the beautiful smile ;) )

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
CullenxLove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Post by CullenxLove »

i had braces from like 5th to 8th grade. and i HATED them. they pretty much ruined my teeth. ugh, im so glad i dont have them anymore.

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

haha...my teeth felt all slippery after I got mine off...I ate Nachos Bel Grande from Taco Bell after they came off, and I couldn't keep them in my mouth! :lol: The people at the next table over kept staring....

I actually have a chip in one of my teeth where I guess they pulled off some enamel or something when they took my braces off....I went to the dentist today...I keep meaning to ask them to polish it or something but I've gotten so used to it I keep forgetting.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Ugh...braces. Don't. Please, no. I don't want to look at them. I don't even want to breathe on them.

Braces are HORRIBLE...well, to me, they were.
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
iluvuedward
Settled in Forks

Post by iluvuedward »

Icky icky icky. I must get braces. And from what everyone else is saying, I think I'm going to die. But I'm not alone- I know. Blah blah blah. It's gibberish. It seems like half my class has to get metal and rubber on their teeth for 3 grand. Wow. It's amazing- so much for something so little.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

^^Haha...I always figured, if they're so expensive, why don't we just pull out my teeth and buy dentures? I'm sure they'll last longer, and I don't have to wear a retainer. :lol:
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

BRACES! I hated my braces with a passion!
The were so uncomfortable and yuck..And I had to have them for 2 years and 4 months! And he said they would only be on for 2 years.. :evil: Grrr! Stupid orthodontist!

But it was the best feeling when they came off..So slimey and nice feeling :D
One of my friends is crazy and wants hers back :roll: She says she wants them because they were colourful..:roll:
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

I want braces but they're too expensive for me, it will cost me my tuition for 2 semesters at the university that I'm attending...

but decided to get retainers despite the advice of my dentist, and my teeth are waaay better.. and it cost only a little over a week's allowance... (the gap between my two front teeth are barely noticable now)...

if i could, I would get braces.. don't really care about the pain much, the only downside is that I can't eat some foods..(like chicharon, pork crips things that are crunchy and hard)
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".