The fashion thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: The fashion thread

Postby psugar » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:39 pm

Thanks, that's really cute, I will definitely go looking for that tonight.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Postby AshleyC » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:10 pm

Peacoats are good. Jeans will never die! Just plain T shirts, 'small' shirts etc.

I have a thing for coats.
Male, England. : )

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profi ... 1&ref=name

Feel Free To Add Meee : )
AshleyC
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Postby Miista Cullen » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:13 pm

Well, I'm in Australia and it's summer, so I wear shorts that I roll just above my knees with any normal shirt thats a light colour and will suit the pants. I roll the sleeves once, put my ray bans on and my bone carving then I might wear high socks with canvas shoes. And maybe a hat?

Thats what I usually wear. Anything to make me look different and weird and unique ^_^
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Postby WhenTheSunGoesDown » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Miista Cullen wrote:Well, I'm in Australia and it's summer, so I wear shorts that I roll just above my knees with any normal shirt thats a light colour and will suit the pants. I roll the sleeves once, put my ray bans on and my bone carving then I might wear high socks with canvas shoes. And maybe a hat?

Thats what I usually wear. Anything to make me look different and weird and unique ^_^

what are ray bans?

hopfully your not the big of a fashion disaster! or i would smack u silly..

u know what a huuuuuuuuge fahion disater right now is...
ME
i'm still in my pajamas :]
tank top and pants
my hair frizzzy from shower... and my face all red from wasdhing it lol
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Postby Miista Cullen » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:48 pm

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote:Well, I'm in Australia and it's summer, so I wear shorts that I roll just above my knees with any normal shirt thats a light colour and will suit the pants. I roll the sleeves once, put my ray bans on and my bone carving then I might wear high socks with canvas shoes. And maybe a hat?

what are ray bans?

ME
tank top and pants

OH.MY.GOSH! You don't know what ray bans are :lol: They're the koolest sunnies eva ^_^ (in my perspective). Hahaha, nah, I'm not that bad at dressing, I hope. :P

I actually find it kool that you're still in your pyjamas. I like girls who don't care what they look like, but it's different if they don't put pride in what they look like. I hate those girlie girls, who sleep with their make-up on, have a shower three times a day, brush their hair 1000 times and put on a lot of accessories ^_^ And I always thought that I was the only person, who's face goes red, after I've washed it and dried it!!! :shock:
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Postby WhenTheSunGoesDown » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Miista Cullen wrote:

what are ray bans?

ME
tank top and pants

OH.MY.GOSH! You don't know what ray bans are :lol: They're the koolest sunnies eva ^_^ (in my perspective). Hahaha, nah, I'm not that bad at dressing, I hope. :P

I actually find it kool that you're still in your pyjamas. I like girls who don't care what they look like, but it's different if they don't put pride in what they look like. I hate those girlie girls, who sleep with their make-up on, have a shower three times a day, brush their hair 1000 times and put on a lot of accessories ^_^ And I always thought that I was the only person, who's face goes red, after I've washed it and dried it!!! :shock:

i just got dressed lol
i care what i loook like... fashion wisssse........ fashion my life :]
i don't sleep with makeup... bad for health and i usaully don't wear much makeup...
i brush my hiar alot... i have weird hair.... it gets all stringing and never stays nice... so evey 3 hous i brush it.... i brush it more at school hehee...
WHY ACCESSORIES!!!!!!!!! THERE THE BEST PART OF THE OUTFIT!!! IT COMPLETES IT!!
my face red cause i just washed it like 10 minz ago... but i calming down..
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Postby Miista Cullen » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:07 pm

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:i just got dressed lol
i don't sleep with makeup... bad for health and i usaully don't wear much makeup...
i brush my hiar alot... i have weird hair.... it gets all stringing and never stays nice... so evey 3 hous i brush it.... i brush it more at school hehee...

Laugh.Out.Loud

I know you care which means you put pride in youself ^_^

A girl at my school sleeps with make-up on and her skin is all........lumpy!!!!!

Hahaha, I brush my hair alot too. It's always dried and frizzy. I always keep a bottle of conditioner in my bag or something, so that it won't go like a frizzy afro!!!

I like accessories on girls, just not too much. I don't like it when girls wear 3 different necklaces, a raing on each finger, 5 bangles, 2 big round ear rings and a lot of make-up. 1 necklace is enough. 3 rings is enough. 2 bangles is enough. and 2 studs or small/skinny earrings is enough.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Postby WhenTheSunGoesDown » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:19 pm

Miista Cullen wrote:

Laugh.Out.Loud

A girl at my school sleeps with make-up on and her skin is all........lumpy!!!!!

Hahaha, I brush my hair alot too. It's always dried and frizzy. I always keep a bottle of conditioner in my bag or something, so that it won't go like a frizzy afro!!!

I like accessories on girls, just not too much. I don't like it when girls wear 3 different necklaces, a raing on each finger, 5 bangles, 2 big round ear rings and a lot of make-up. 1 necklace is enough. 3 rings is enough. 2 bangles is enough. and 2 studs or small/skinny earrings is enough.

eeeeew lumpy!!!!
i have conditioner in my bp 2!
i don't think i own that many accessories.. lol!!!
i only wear 1 pair of ears rings... (no double peircing) but wearing more necklaces and bangle is a new trend wave... so sorry u gonna see it more offten lol...
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Postby Miista Cullen » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:24 pm

Miista Cullen wrote:

Laugh.Out.Loud

eeeeew lumpy!!!!
i have conditioner in my bp 2!
i don't think i own that many accessories.. lol!!!
i only wear 1 pair of ears rings... (no double peircing) but wearing more necklaces and bangle is a new trend wave... so sorry u gonna see it more offten lol...

Indeed it's ewwww.

You live in America, whilst I live in Australia, so I'll be seeing your trend in probably the next 4 months, Laugh.Out.Loud :P Thank god for that ^_^
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Postby WhenTheSunGoesDown » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:28 pm

Indeed it's ewwww.

You live in America, whilst I live in Australia, so I'll be seeing your trend in probably the next 4 months, Laugh.Out.Loud :P Thank god for that ^_^

ahhaaa well sorry for the girls there...
that why i looove america... THE LAND OF THE TRENDS!!
but.... the bright colors is SUPER DUPER IN FOR SUMMER! just read it :]
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

PreviousNext

Return to Flight to Phoenix