EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

NEW QUESTION TIME!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
What would Emmett say about Bella's hallucinations?
I think at first he would laugh, and being Bella she would get hurt and then he would apologize and become serious.Speak with her about her lonliness without Edward and He then probably would tell her "Go get the guy"!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

hey guys is anybody there anyway i think i will just answer this question anyway=
What would Emmett say about Bella's hallucinations?
i think he would luagh it off and make some kind of joke about it
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

hello again ladies!!! :D
If Emmett knew about Bella's hallucinations, what would he think?
He would probably make fun of her and tell her she was going looney :lol. Or in the othe hand he would be supportive and not say anything :?
Well I completed my duty and answered the question !!
Love you all with bear hugs in the top :lol:
Mimi~
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

hey mimi(i think that is what i can call you sorry now i feel dumb)how are ya doin still loven emmett hope so couse i still am
Last edited by ravenGirl2468 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

We got another new member!!!Welcome Chloe!I'm Mrs.TeddyBear but I go by Ted, you might remember me from the mafia thread (I'm Gabby over there).I'm sure you'll have a great time here at EDC! :D

And a late congratulations to all promotees (including me!) Wrecking ball, here i COME!!!

It seems I've missed some questions...

If Emmett wasn't with Rosalie...what vampire would suit him best as a mate?
I can't see Emmett with ayone but Rosalie but like someone already said, maybe Tanya?!They don't really work in my mind but if he HAD to be with someone other than Rose she would be my next choice.I mean, she's blonde at least! :?

I think he would understand.Emmett knows what it's like to really love someone and he's seen how much Bella cares about Edward.If he thought Rose had stopped loving him he would go a little crazy in the head too!After he'd seen what Edward's leaving Bella had done to her I think he would definetly try and convince Edward to go back one more time.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

hey chloe i am ravengirl but you can just call me raven welcome to the EDC i hope you like it here and if i just say i love emmett all of a sudden dont worry couse i am absolutly in love with him ;) :D
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! im gone for a day and come back to saying theres gonna be a EDC #4!
im proud of you guys!!!

gonna finish this post in the next thread... and not to be coompletely off topic...

EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

*pops out of air conditioning vent* Hi guys! Man is it dusty in there! *shakes off dust and cobwebs* So I have a list of all of the nicknames I know for EDC crew members. If you have a nickname that you would like to be called as well/instead of your username let me know! Please :D . Here's what I have so far:

Skylarblue - Shannon
waiting tobe dazzled - Heather
eliselovesedwardx - Elise
cullensallovamybinda - Nichole/ Cam
Mrs. TeddyBear - Ted/ MTB
\/Brittany\/ - Brittany
copper curls - Kat
urcoolcarrie - Carrie
threethings - Chloe
vampirechick101 - Mimi
-Jasper - Jenni
Pandancer - Bri
ravenGirl2468 - Raven
A.H. - Ayan
Meztli - Mez

ooh I see we have a new question!
Well if she ever did tell Emmett that she had hallucinations when they (the Cullens) left, I'm sure he'd be a little upset that she was risking her life to hear Edwards voice. But he'd most likely make fun of her, and tell her that she's losing her mind. And the jokes would never stop, and she'd regret ever telling him :lol:

Ta Ta For Now!
+-+-+-+Sierra+-+-+-+

EDIT: I JUST REALIZED THIS IS MY 700th POST! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :mrgreen: I'm so happy!
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

*A whistling sound is heard before Mez crashes through the office window-* Hi gu-*and crashes out the other window* Ughhh...
--------------------five minutes later-----------------
*Office door opens and Mez limps in*
Mez: Note To Self: Never use Emmett as catapult
*booming laughter outside, Mez spins around and yells out of broken window*
Mez: It's not funny!!! I'm telling! You are gonna get it Emm! BHG, Carrie, Sky, ROSE!! Yeah, that's right, run away!
*sits down in chair with ice bag on bed* Hello everyone!! I see we have new members! Hi Brit! As I'm gonna call you. And 3things! Or Chloe. I'll probably go back and forth on that. I'm Meztli, or Mez as it's easier to remember and type, I happen to be the residential nutcase but Sierra and Elise are right behind me.
Yeah for more threadness! I also have a story to tell!!
*slides chair to get hat as my legs don't workThanks Emmett*
Okay it was mid day and I had about three hours till the end of my work shirt and i was looking through the computer that has all our clients. Well, for anyone who don't know, I work in a petshotel, inside of a Petsmart. Only a few petsmart have one. But anyways i was just dilly-dallying in the E's when I saw a last name that got my eye. 'Emmett' :o I was like "Emmett!" the lady's last name is Emmett and I know her dogs, they come in every once in a while. A chihuahua named Freeway and a Newfoundland named King. But i thought it was awesome because the newfie's full name is King Emmett :lol: I thought that was awesome! :lol:
*throws hat back on desk*
Okay question time! These are the ones i saw...
If Emmett wasn't with Rosalie...what vampire would suit him best as a mate?
I can't really see anyone but Rose but I agree with who ever said Kate as a likely match. But again, you can't really see anyone besides Rose.

He would probably think it's on of her wierd human traits. Teasing would sure ensue if he found out. But i think if it mad her go insane then he would urge her to stop.
EDIT: I'm teaching Eric social graces? When did this happen!!? Aww I missed it.
EDIT2: SHAMELESS PLUG!!!! Faulty. It's Alice's POV from when she had the vision of Bella falling and up to when they are reunited at the swan house. Tell what you people think!
Last edited by Meztli on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

ilovetwilight wrote:*pops out of air conditioning vent* Hi guys! Man is it dusty in there! *shakes off dust and cobwebs* So I have a list of all of the nicknames I know for EDC crew members. If you have a nickname that you would like to be called as well/instead of your username let me know! Please :D . Here's what I have so far:

Skylarblue - Shannon
waiting tobe dazzled - Heather
eliselovesedwardx - Elise
cullensallovamybinda - Nichole/ Cam
Mrs. TeddyBear - Ted/ MTB
\/Brittany\/ - Brittany
copper curls - Kat
urcoolcarrie - Carrie
threethings - Chloe
vampirechick101 - Mimi
-Jasper - Jenni
Pandancer - Bri
ravenGirl2468 - Raven
A.H. - Ayan
Meztli - Mez

ooh I see we have a new question!
Well if she ever did tell Emmett that she had hallucinations when they (the Cullens) left, I'm sure he'd be a little upset that she was risking her life to hear Edwards voice. But he'd most likely make fun of her, and tell her that she's losing her mind. And the jokes would never stop, and she'd regret ever telling him :lol:

Ta Ta For Now!
+-+-+-+Sierra+-+-+-+

EDIT: I JUST REALIZED THIS IS MY 700th POST! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :mrgreen: I'm so happy!
congrats girl!

museicalking- izzy

where's EDC #4?
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3