Animal preferance

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Animal preferance

Postby Jack » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:03 am

foolinthemoon wrote:lol, except i really think playing with their food might be part of the fun for them!

Lol! Well when you have eternity... playing with your food could definitely bring some excitement.
*Jack*
"Hear The Sound, The Angels Come Screaming Down..." - MCR
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC Inc.- Emmett's Demolition Company
User avatar
Jack
Learning to Love Green
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:54 pm
Location: 3-1-14-1-4-1.... That's right... tis' Shneaky indeed...

Re: Animal preferance

Postby who_needs_fangs? » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:12 pm

Jack wrote:
foolinthemoon wrote:lol, except i really think playing with their food might be part of the fun for them!

Lol! Well when you have eternity... playing with your food could definitely bring some excitement.

If Emmet can't get a fight from Jasper, he can go wrestle with a grizzly, and get some sustenance when he gets bored. :D Playing with your food is so much more fun when the food is playing with you too.
Image
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
User avatar
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif
 
Posts: 9459
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:17 am
Location: Somewhere or other.

Re: Animal preferance

Postby Kirume » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:56 am

I don't know much about this so I guess that Alice's preference is swan ;) and Rosalies' is anaconda . Maybe Jasper and Rosalie will share the same preference ...
Image
User avatar
Kirume
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:38 am

Re: Animal preferance

Postby FrighteninLilMonster » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:38 pm

Here's what I think, based on the theory that the preference is an animal similar in hunting habits and slightly in personality to the vampire:

Edward - Mountain Lion (powerful, graceful and clever)
Alice - Cheetah (graceful, fast and elegant)
Jasper - Jaguar (large, powerful and strategical)
Rosalie - Snow Leopard (beautiful, haughty and dangerous)
Emmett - Grizzly Bear (strong, stubborn and brave)

Can't say I'm too sure what Carlisle, Esme, Bella or Renesmee would prefer, though, for some reason... I'm guessing that Carlisle and Esme, being so compassionate would be more likely to ignore preference and hunt animals that aren't endangered in any way, and Bella and Renesmee would be more inclined toward bigger animals (seeing as according to Edward, the predators taste better than the vegetarian animals).
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
Image
~APPC~
User avatar
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:35 pm
Location: England, U.K.

Re: Animal preferance

Postby goldeneyedgirl14 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:43 pm

for some reason, i see jasper with a boa constrictor. :?
"Ooooooh, scary."- Emmet Cullen Breaking Dawn
Team emmet.
"I have alot of scars like yours, Bella."-Jasper Hale Eclipse
Team Jasper.
Both are so hot, why should I have to decide?
goldeneyedgirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:23 am

Re: Animal preferance

Postby navarre » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:35 pm

FrighteninLilMonster wrote:Here's what I think, based on the theory that the preference is an animal similar in hunting habits and slightly in personality to the vampire:

Edward - Mountain Lion (powerful, graceful and clever)
Alice - Cheetah (graceful, fast and elegant)
Jasper - Jaguar (large, powerful and strategical)
Rosalie - Snow Leopard (beautiful, haughty and dangerous)
Emmett - Grizzly Bear (strong, stubborn and brave)

Can't say I'm too sure what Carlisle, Esme, Bella or Renesmee would prefer, though, for some reason... I'm guessing that Carlisle and Esme, being so compassionate would be more likely to ignore preference and hunt animals that aren't endangered in any way, and Bella and Renesmee would be more inclined toward bigger animals (seeing as according to Edward, the predators taste better than the vegetarian animals).


I love your analogies!! But you would have to add to Edward the cheetah because he is the fastest in the family and probably anywhere.

Bella seems pretty fast and she does show a preference for Mountain Lion.
Renesmee likes 'donated blood' :lol: The hospital would probably be her hunting ground. Or the morgue and then she could get a 'supplier' for her fix. :lol:
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
User avatar
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
 
Posts: 3586
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Swimming in a sea of books, books and more books

Re: Animal preferance

Postby FrighteninLilMonster » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:29 pm

navarre wrote:I love your analogies!! But you would have to add to Edward the cheetah because he is the fastest in the family and probably anywhere.

Bella seems pretty fast and she does show a preference for Mountain Lion.
Renesmee likes 'donated blood' :lol: The hospital would probably be her hunting ground. Or the morgue and then she could get a 'supplier' for her fix. :lol:


Thank you :)

Yeah, I don't think Edward would have any objections to eating (or rather, drinking) cheetahs, lol. I went with mountain lion because of his preference in the book, and because it did seem to fit him. I Googled pictures of each animal when I was trying to suss out preferences (yes, I know that's dorky lol) and there was a picture of one mountain lion that was channelling Edward like crazy! I'm telling you, that lion had the spirit of Edward pouring through his eyes.

I guess Bella probably would go for mountain lion; maybe they have sentimental value, relating to Edward and being the first thing she drank as a vampire?
And as for your opinions on Renesmee: LMAO! In the most morbid of ways, that is really kinda funny :oops:
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
Image
~APPC~
User avatar
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:35 pm
Location: England, U.K.

Re: Animal preferance

Postby icunevermore » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:32 am

Rose was hunting when she found Emmitt she may hold a grudge and hunt bears for pay back.
Image
I wanna be a Grizzly Bear just so Emmitt will tackle me.
http://www.myspace.com/icunevermore
icunevermore
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:42 am
Location: Louisiana

Re: Animal preferance

Postby topazeyes2 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:41 pm

goldeneyedgirl14 wrote:for some reason, i see jasper with a boa constrictor. :?

And now you have planted that idea in my head... Because I hadn't thought about that and now that you mention it yeah I really can picture Jasper with a boa constrictor. For some strange reaosn I just can't picture Bella hunting?
Last edited by topazeyes2 on Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:53 pm
Location: Somwhere thinking about Twilight

Re: Animal preferance

Postby Babygirl67 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:14 am

i think its pretty cool that the cullens eat animals
Babygirl67
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:21 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Quench Your Thirst

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests