Lusting for Blood

Re: Confederate Army --Second Rank --Team Jasper

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Oh wow yall.
I leave for a hour and this happens.

Okay J nice try on a question.
I give you criedit for that.

But lets try this one:

Jasper said he could feel the emotions when he feed on humans. Why do you think it is so hard for him now even if he knows what the human is feeling. Do you think it should stop him? And if you werer like Jasper what would you prefer to eat?

My answer:

I think it is hard for him now becasue he came from that life. He came from a world werer killing didn't matter, it was how you survied. And when he fed on humans he could feel how scared they were but I don't think fear is enough to stop someone. It might have made it more enjoyable to him. ANd if I had Jasper's powers I think I would still drink human blood. But then again I'm not sure becasue I can't feel the emotions.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

Jasper said he could feel the emotions when he feed on humans. Why do you think it is so hard for him now even if he knows what the human is feeling. Do you think it should stop him? And if you werer like Jasper what would you prefer to eat?

ok.. a decent answer.

basically drinking human blood became his habit, a way of life, and since he feels their emotions, he also felt bad. But that was not enough reason to stop. Thank goodness Alice came and help him up.

and if i have jasper's powers?
i'll only drink human blood of those peeps who uses their advantage to gain power.. you know make them feel fear for themselves..
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

\/Brittany\/ wrote:Oh I LOVE the flippy bat thing!! I watch it everyday, and I WILL learn how to do it! Then I'll post it on YouTube and Jackson will see it and he'll be like, "hey that was cool, we should get married!" and I'll be like, "sweet!" and then we'll live happily ever after.
[/quote]

:lol: haha! Dare to dream... ;)

lol you see why you have a special rank now, Lilith. When you realize you can't actually stalk the real Jasper, you stalk his twin :lol:

So you found the thread, J.. things can get pretty interesting around here... ;)

Question Time!!!

Hmm...I think that the emotion would slow him down a bit, but it's no where near as powerful as his thirst. And if I were like Jasper I would want to eat....turtles. Yes, turtles. Why, you ask? Because how many turtles do you see full of emotion? Zero. And so, it would be very easy to feed off of turtles because you don't have all of that emotion hitting you. :D

Hehehe I'm so creative. :P
Last edited by Layla_Hale on Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

s'okay, Major J. good question.

If you lived in a cloud of emotion all the time what would be your favorite emotion to be in?

hhhm. I think my first instinct would be to say happiness, but I think that might end up affecting how I experience other emotions. for example, anything like aggression or anger would be a very acute emotion, and would feel them very sharply, especially compared to my natural emotional state. so I'm going to go with tranquility. I don't see any problem with being able to react calmly to things, and being mellow would probably be better than being giddy or overexcited all the time.

Eva's question:

Jasper said he could feel the emotions when he fed on humans. Why do you think it is so hard for him now even if he knows what the human is feeling. Do you think it should stop him? And if you were like Jasper what would you prefer to eat?

I think it was hard for him in the beginning because he was so accustomed to feeding on humans, and he didn’t know any other way of life… as for his eating preferences now, I’m really not sure.
Perhaps mountain lion, like Edward. It would have to be a predator tho, I think, seen as Edward explained that they come the closest to satisfying the thirst.

ah well, that's all I've got for now.

*salutes*
~ Miranda Grey
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Miista Cullen wrote:Since the Majors, Captains and I think privates got abilities or just Majors and Captains.

I was wondering what abilities you have?

I already know Major Eva's aka *Aros_girl* ;) and thats it.
what you get powers?! can i have one?!
i know what i would want but can i have it?!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Hey everyone :D
Lets answer some Questions :D

If you lived in a cloud of emotion all the time what would be your favorite emotion to be in?

Hmm maybe excitment or happiness :D Good question :D

Jasper said he could feel the emotions when he fed on humans. Why do you think it is so hard for him now even if he knows what the human is feeling. Do you think it should stop him? And if you were like Jasper what would you prefer to eat?

I think there is always going to be the temptation, because like Edward says its like living on tofu and water. Should it stop him? Well, of course, as a human, I would say yes. If I were Jasper, I would eat penguins :D
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Jasper said he could feel the emotions when he feed on humans. Why do you think it is so hard for him now even if he knows what the human is feeling. Do you think it should stop him? And if you were like Jasper what would you prefer to eat?

Oh, wow, I really like this question. :shock: Well, first off, I think that it makes it harder for the simple fact that he DOES know what the human is feeling at the time, and as tough as he is, and through as much as he's seen, I'm sure that's hard on Jasper. I don't think that was ever the life he really wanted, and if I'm right on that, I'm sure he thought about that at the times he felt the humans' pain and fear. That could cause a lot of guilt, and a lot of overall problems, and that's how he's different from James or Maria or Victoria or any of the other 'bad' vampires. If he gets some sick thrill from it, he can't control it, and I think he realizes it was wrong of him. James would never feel that, if he were still alive. At least, I don't believe he would. I think it'd be too late for him to ever change. He just doesn't seem like he'd be the type to care.

But the thing is, at the same time, I'm not so sure he cares about what they're feeling at that point, because he's getting the food he's been craving for a while now, and doing what's natural for his.. 'Species'? Vampires are (pardon the pun) bloodthirsty and I could be wrong, but I always imagined them not caring. When they're hungry enough, I always saw them just.. Letting go, and not letting anything or anyone stop them from what they do best. They become monsters, predators, and I think that's another reason it's so hard for Jasper to just stop and become 'vegetarian' all of the sudden. I think the fact that he can feel the human's emotions SHOULD stop him, yes, but that doesn't mean it CAN. I think the monster inside them all is too powerful to calm just like that, at least until they get used to the life he's been trying to live. Of course there are exceptions, such as Carlisle and Rosalie and Bella. But we all know why it's so much harder for Jasper, and I think that some vampires just need something to hang on to to keep them 'on the right track', like Alice for Jasper.

I know this'll sound lame, but they compare vampires to a lion hunting, right? Well, I wish you luck trying to get in the way of a Lioness hunting for herself or her kin. We all know that if you were to jump out in front of one while it was hunting, you would turn into the prey. They have their eyes locked on what they want and it would take a lot to stop that, and I think it's exactly the same theory with vampires.

But there's always an exception to every situation. Have any of you seen In The Heart Of A Lion? A Lioness takes in an abandoned a baby Onyx, I think it was, and she loves the thing like it's her own. Of course, she doesn't have a pack, so the Onyx soon becomes a member of her family, despite it normally being her prey. That causes a lot of problems for her, but it stops her from hunting it's family. If I remember correctly ( It's been a while), though, she does slip up a couple of times and she thinks about hunting for them, but she stays strong for the little guy. I know it sounds like I'm rambling, but it just.. I don't know, it kind of reminds me of a vampire trying to become vegetarian, but one that needs something to keep it strong, like a family. Is that odd? It sounded a lot better in my head. :roll:

But this is turning into a novel post, so I'm going to wrap it up. I hope what I said actually made sense, and didn't just sound like rambling. :shock: I'm not sure what I would eat, though.
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Jasper said he could feel the emotions when he feed on humans. Why do you think it is so hard for him now even if he knows what the human is feeling. Do you think it should stop him? And if you were like Jasper what would you prefer to eat?

I think it's hard because since he knows what state of emotion the person is in it gives him more motive to hunt the human while it's already hard enough with the thirst. I think at times it would stop him, at times it would taunt him. I would prefer...hm....mountain lions. :D :lol:
IluvEdward27
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by IluvEdward27 »

I luv Jasper. How do i become part of the Army???? :?:
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Bri~ WOW!That was a long post if I ever saw one!And don't worry, it made sense and didn't sound like rambling!I guess... :? Kidding, kidding!It did!

IluvEdward27~ There's a questionnaire on the first page of this thread that you need to fill out and post here to join.Once you've done that go to the link to the name generator (the link is right by the questionnaire) and get your army name. When you get your army name go to the battle plans site (the link to that is also by the questionnaire and name generator link on the first post) and register there with the name the name generator gave you. Post an introduction on battle plans and then you'll be put on one of two teams, blue team(PG) or red team (SC). I hope you like it here!I'm sure you will!And I'm Private Antionette Frost, by the way.

I don't have special permission from the majors to explain what newcomers need to do (like Miranda!) so sorry if I wasn't supposed to tell her!

I think I'd like to live with unconditional love, because there can be so many forms of it and it doesn't really get old!

I totally stole the "love" thing from whoever said that before while answering this question,
so kudos to you, the topic review won't let me go far back enough to find your name, sorry!
You know who you are, though!

I know there's another question, but it's late here in my timezone so I'll get to it tomorrow!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd