Events and Appearances relating to the Twilight Saga

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mibear1321
Settled in Forks

Re: What is Stephenie working on?

Post by mibear1321 »

HallieCullen wrote:So excited for MIdnight Sun... But I really think The Host should stay individual
I just got The Host and I can't wait to read it although I can barely pull myself away from all the amazing outtakes and partial draft of midnight sun on her site either I can't wait for midnight sun ahhh :lol:
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I agree. I am so eager for Midnight Sun. Urgghh.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Hey everyone...

I just been reading through all the posts I can since I'm pretty new to the site...and I see a lot of recent posts where people are mentioning how they can't wait for Midnight Sun to be released. Did I miss some news? I thought Stephenie had decided to postpone it indefintely? I was just curious if more news had been released on the topic or if the the book was still on hold?

Thanks!

~Michelle

Thank you Naureen!!
TwErD--
Settled in Forks

Post by TwErD-- »

If she released Midnight Sun, I could quite possibly pee with excitement.

XD
RAINBOW <33

""Surely I do Imbide in copious herbage, but I dont drink alcohol, I made straight A's, and I have the upmost respect......for ladies...heh yeah!"" ILY Jackson Rathbone! Especially as Snippy, the coolest stoner eveerrr!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Stephenie's website says nothing about any future projects...do you think that's because she doesn't have any or because she wants them to be a surprise, whatever they are? I just wish I knew something! :)

Thank you Naureen!!
Just4Fun
Settled in Forks

Post by Just4Fun »

I was on another Twilight forum site, and I got the following link that answers some of your questions.

http://europe.nokia.com/twilight

If you click on Communities at the top and then on the five "stars," there is a Q/A with Stephenie. She mentions what she will include in the Twilight Saga guide coming out later this year. I think this book is likely her focus for now. I've also read that she will not finish Midnight Sun until fuss has died down about it.

You can read the first 12 chapters (264 pages) of Midnight Sun on her web site. The site explains why she decided to publish it. I soooo hopes she finishes it some day. It really completes the whole picture of the love story between Bella and Edward.

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/index.html
Alice at Heart
ImageImage
"Love realized is even better than real love." - Stephenie Meyer
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Just4Fun wrote:I was on another Twilight forum site, and I got the following link that answers some of your questions.

http://europe.nokia.com/twilight

If you click on Communities at the top and then on the five "stars," there is a Q/A with Stephenie. She mentions what she will include in the Twilight Saga guide coming out later this year. I think this book is likely her focus for now. I've also read that she will not finish Midnight Sun until fuss has died down about it.
Thank you for that link! I enjoyed reading the questions and SM's answers!

I am anxiously awaiting the Twilight Saga Guide! In my copy of BD, there is an advertisment for the Guide saying it was due out Dec. 30th of 2008. Obviously that got pushed back but does anyone have any idea when it will be released? I'm dying for anything new SM has written about the Cullen's and their world.

Thank you Naureen!!
Just4Fun
Settled in Forks

Post by Just4Fun »

According to Barnes and Noble, the release date is September 30, 2009 (see link below):

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Twilig ... 120/?itm=1

Borders says September 1, 2009 the same:

http://www.borders.com/online/store/Tit ... 0316043125

So it looks like, for now, September sometime ;)
Alice at Heart
ImageImage
"Love realized is even better than real love." - Stephenie Meyer
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

whenever i see that moving signiture I cant stop laughing for 10 minutes... tell whomever made it that they are my hero!
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

by Dylan on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:02 am

whenever i see that moving signiture I cant stop laughing for 10 minutes... tell whomever made it that they are my hero!
ditto
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.