Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: The Official Twilight Soundtrack

Post by shortstuff »

Vampire4eva wrote:Anyone know where I can d/l Let me sign?
i got it off lime wire.

and yes, its a very short track (only about one verse)
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays right at the start of the credits?... when they are showing the black and white scenes? I really wish it were on the soundtrack! I'm hoping I can get it on iTunes... but I would need to know what it is first, haha!

Thanks!
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
shortstuff

Post by shortstuff »

roseaurora wrote:Does anyone know the name of the song that plays right at the start of the credits?... when they are showing the black and white scenes? I really wish it were on the soundtrack! I'm hoping I can get it on iTunes... but I would need to know what it is first, haha!

Thanks!
linkin park - leave out all the rest (?)
roseaurora

Post by roseaurora »

It is the one before that... Linkin Park plays when the main credits start rolling. This one starts when we see Victoria at the prom and then they show the cast in black and white scenes and give the actors' names...
I ♥ my Lexily!
shortstuff

Post by shortstuff »

roseaurora wrote:It is the one before that... Linkin Park plays when the main credits start rolling. This one starts when we see Victoria at the prom and then they show the cast in black and white scenes and give the actors' names...
ooh ok, i know which one youre talking about but i cant remember the name.... >.<
someone else mentioned it on here, i'll see if i can find the post... (or if anyone knows off hand, thay can answer too...)
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

That song is "15 Step" by Radiohead off the album In Rainbows (their most recent release). One of my personal faves. :)

My phone is so Twilight tricked out right now - my ringtone is Spotlight, and my text tone is Supermassive Black Hole. It's awesome - I wish my phone rang more! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
lilmisstrouble
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Isle of Esme. Between feathers and broken headboards.

Post by lilmisstrouble »

soozabooza54 wrote:That song is "15 Step" by Radiohead off the album In Rainbows (their most recent release). One of my personal faves. :)

My phone is so Twilight tricked out right now - my ringtone is Spotlight, and my text tone is Supermassive Black Hole. It's awesome - I wish my phone rang more! :)

Hahahah I set my alarm clock on my phone for Supermassive Black Hole or Debussy's Claire de Lune! The only problem with Claire de Lune is that I just lay there and keep on sleeping, it's so relaxing!

I used to have "Let me Sign" as a ringtone too, but I never wanna pick up the phone, I just wanna keep listening to it! lol
"Does my being half-naked bother you?"
Yes, please take the other half off. xoxo

http://www.whatwouldedwardcullendo.blogspot.com
Constantine
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Constantine »

soozabooza54 wrote:That song is "15 Step" by Radiohead off the album In Rainbows (their most recent release). One of my personal faves. :)
Took me awhile to find that song, first I thought it was Muse. The style sounded similar.
My fave would of course be Bella's Lullaby - I've been practising it since I got hold the piano
sheet's. Followed closely would be Flightless Bird American Mouth.
i know you will heal, but i never wanna see you hurt.
~my fan art
Alison
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Alison »

soozabooza54 wrote: My phone is so Twilight tricked out right now - my ringtone is Spotlight, and my text tone is Supermassive Black Hole. It's awesome - I wish my phone rang more! :)
YES! I am not alone. Supermassive Black Hole is my ringtone, as well. :)
"...I wanted to dream. Maybe, if I could be unconscious, if I could dream, I could live for a few hours in a world where she and I could be together. She dreamed of me. I wanted to dream of her." -Edward, Midnight Sun
roseaurora

Post by roseaurora »

YAY!!!! You are my hero!!! Thank you so much!

:D :D :D :D :D

Wish it were on the soundtrack... but now at least I can get it on my own!
I ♥ my Lexily!