General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Cullen Cars

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

Jazz<3Jasper wrote:My favorite Cullen Car is Alice's Yellow 911 Turbo Porsche... I totally just have to but one when I am older no matter what. :D

Not trying to sound dumb or anything cause I think I already know the answer to my own question, but does anybody know if Jasper has a car... and if he does (although Im quite sure he doesn't) then what kind of car is it? :oops:
Edward mentioned giving him the motorcycle in Eclipse but other then that no...no car for Jasper.

I do wonder what he would drive if he wanted one....
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
Jazz<3Jasper

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

YourFavoriteAries wrote:
Jazz<3Jasper wrote:My favorite Cullen Car is Alice's Yellow 911 Turbo Porsche... I totally just have to but one when I am older no matter what. :D

Not trying to sound dumb or anything cause I think I already know the answer to my own question, but does anybody know if Jasper has a car... and if he does (although Im quite sure he doesn't) then what kind of car is it? :oops:
Edward mentioned giving him the motorcycle in Eclipse but other then that no...no car for Jasper.

I do wonder what he would drive if he wanted one....
Thanks, and I wonder about that a lot. Lol. It bugs me so bad. :lol:
"No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?"
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Team Jasper, he can snap at me anyday.
AliceMarieHale
Settled in Forks

Post by AliceMarieHale »

I love stephenie's site all the car are what I imagined from the book. I love them! I have to say I like bella's after car but will never compare to her truck. Edwards bike I LOVE!!! But i love all the motercylces! Each car matches the personality of the character I loved it!!! :D
ImageImage
~*AliceMarieHale*~
*JaspersMine*
netnut
Wandering Through Town

Post by netnut »

volvo's are, hands down, my FAVORITE cars ever! i have an '89 volvo 240DL, it is my baby, & i squealed when i found out edward had a volvo too! soulmates!
Jazz<3Jasper

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

netnut wrote:volvo's are, hands down, my FAVORITE cars ever! i have an '89 volvo 240DL, it is my baby, & i squealed when i found out edward had a volvo too! soulmates!
You are like sooo lucky... I wish I had a Volvo, or a Turbo Porsche, that would complete my life.
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I just found out that the guy that likes me has a silver Volvo. I laughed really hard when he told me that.
starmie_alice_holter
Wandering Through Town
Location: Hoping Cookie Monster does not find Edward's jacket in the closet...

Post by starmie_alice_holter »

Before, I didn't really like Volvos. Now I take a second look at them...lol. The ones that most appeal to me are the Vanquish, the Ferrari, the Porsche and both the Guard and the S55. And the M3. Dreadness!!!!!!
"I won't take back my word. That's my way of the ninja."- Uzumaki Naruto.

It just kills me that we here in the little Caribbean are not able to get our grubby little paws on any of that cool Twilight stuff....Hark! Shall I survive?...
netnut
Wandering Through Town

Post by netnut »

You are like sooo lucky... I wish I had a Volvo, or a Turbo Porsche, that would complete my life.[/quote]

hahaha awh, well, my car is a piece of poo! it breaks down frequently & has poor gas mileage. oh & the ac rarely ever works when you finally put anti-freeze in it! i guess the poor-gas mileage comes with being old though. id love a newer version of a volvo, not quite as exquisite as edwards though hehe.
Kyoko
Settled in Forks

Post by Kyoko »

AliceLauren wrote:I just found out that the guy that likes me has a silver Volvo. I laughed really hard when he told me that.
just have to ask... Did he know that you were reading Twilight? Or did he just randomly come and say he has a volvo?
Team Ian: Beacuse he was the only one that wasn't a monster!

HEROES 9/22/08!!
Jazz<3Jasper

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

netnut wrote:You are like sooo lucky... I wish I had a Volvo, or a Turbo Porsche, that would complete my life.
hahaha awh, well, my car is a piece of poo! it breaks down frequently & has poor gas mileage. oh & the ac rarely ever works when you finally put anti-freeze in it! i guess the poor-gas mileage comes with being old though. id love a newer version of a volvo, not quite as exquisite as edwards though hehe.[/quote]

Oh that sucks... but Im still jealous of your car lol.
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333