Girls are confusing.

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Re: Girls are confusing.

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

l noitced that to more girls...

I'd loove to help any1! my friends call me the expert ;]
so any1 need help i got nothing going on

:D :D :D :D
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:l noitced that to more girls...

^_^ I really wanna' tell you my problems, but I'm too scared T_T and it's awkward, Laugh.Out.Loud. And I don't think my problems belong on this thread, Laugh.Out.Loud.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Miista Cullen wrote:

^_^ I really wanna' tell you my problems, but I'm too scared T_T and it's awkward, Laugh.Out.Loud. And I don't think my problems belong on this thread, Laugh.Out.Loud.

lol oooh comon i don't bite!

u help every1 on the other thread!!!

I really don't mind :]
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Miista - You can tell us if you want, e'll try and help. And we don't bite :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote:

But this one is much bigger than a girl liking me T_T I'll explain my situation in 2 days time or in a couple of hours, Laugh.Out.Loud.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Okay Miista, when you want to :D

edit - have to go, my mum is telling me to get off here. I reckon i have 5 minutes at the most before she gets my brother to pull me away :lol:
Last edited by -Jasper on Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Miista Cullen wrote:
WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote:

But this one is much bigger than a girl liking me T_T I'll explain my situation in 2 days time or in a couple of hours, Laugh.Out.Loud.

fine fine fine...
well okaqy lol
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

yeh do tell, it's easier online 'cause no-one knows you and wont judge. We won't bite and I bet we can help.
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

*takes a deep breath in*
*takes a deeper breath out* x3

Ugh, I hate talking about my personal things!

Well, the problem that I've been having is not to do with girls. But more so with boys... :roll:

I'm the type of guy who doesn't stay friends with one for a period of time. Because I soon get bored with them (it's like when you get a toy from Santa, you get bored). Anyways. There is this guy, Dom, at my school, and I think he is so cute! and adorable!

He's taller than me (I'm just over 6 foot), but I'm 3 years older. He's in a longer grade, but that won't stop me. So there the flaws. But he's so cute and mature (I think). When someone was going to bombard him with a water balloon, he actually said "Wait wait wait. We can talk about this." Which I think is mature. And he's got big green eyes and he's just so cute!!!!!!!!!

So this is the story: I was late for school one day, so I had to report to the office. And when I came to the door, he walked out, and my heart immediately stopped. I swear he saw my eyes go wide, but I didn't give a sht. As long as he was attending the same school as I. As I got my late note, I walked down the stairs, but I took one last glance at him, and when I did I regretted it. He was staring at me too (I know that doesn't mean anything). Then the next day, I saw him walk past me. And the day after, I tried looking for him (which is something I don't usually do, because I can't be bothered, but I did) and he was talking with my cuzin. So I took the opportunity to talk to him, but then my cuzin would have noticed something, because she's so observant, so I ran like a coward. Then a couple weeks later, I see my friend (who is a girl) talking to him, so I took the chance again to make him pay attention to me, by talking to Venesa and asking questions about him. She doesn't care if I'm gay, because she actually wants me to be, but I haven't told her yet. Anyways. A couple of more weeks passed, and I started to like him more and know him better and vice versa (because he knew my name, which I never told him, so he must of got that from someone else).

On the last week of school, I was kind of a loner, because most of my friends always stay home for the last week. So I hung out with my cuzin in yr 8 and they were having water bomb fights, and so I joined. *Skip 3 days ahead* and now it was the second last day of school. And on that day he talked to me, saying "hey can I have a water bomb" which I replied with "yeah" (I know that doesn't mean anything). Then he kept asking me for me, because my back pack was fulled with already filled water balloons, so I kept giving them to him, because I fell under his charm (like what Bella does when she see's Edwards' eyes'). And then another kid asked me if he could have one and I immediately said no. Laugh.Out.Loud. So I think Dom caught something there.

Anyway thats my story. I'm sorry I didn't give much detail and I know Dom doesn't feel the same way I do towards him, but I'm a really shy guy (thanks to my slutty sisters who payed me out a lot about the way I look, which took away most of my self-esteem and confidence), so I didn't have the confidence to take all the opportunities I had to just talk to him.

I'm hoping I can tell my mum before school starts, but I don't know what to say. Because I'm Christian, so my mum won't allow it! But she said she loves me no matter what. So I'm hoping you can help me build my confidence up to talk to Dom, or a guy I might find later in life and what I can say to my mum.

Laugh.Out.Loud. I told you it was complicated and that you might not be able to help.

*takes a deep breath in*
*takes a deeper breath out* x3

Thanks for reading.

-Miista.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

HMMMM... idk. I didn't expect this...
i have 2 gay friend (1 girl 1 boy...) but i have to so they're the most funniest and freely people i will ever know..
miista, I have know clue what to say. Tell your mom, That I know you should do.
have you always felt this feeling?
if not, Idk , b/c I know some people just go throught phases (i know i have, yes i a mit it) and so do guys
I really don't know miista.
If u give me more details I can help maybe a little better