Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

I Love this thred!

What do you think of Rosalie’s relationship with Emmett?
I agree with a lot of what people have said. I think Emmett really understands her he doesn't take life so seriously so he takes her moods with a pinch of salt accepting that that's just Rose. I think they work so well together because their complete opposites they've got what the other one needs. Emmett the fun lighthearted dont take life too seriously attitude. Rose the dramatic think about the consequences attitude they even each other out. :mrgreen:
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Welcome to the Team Rose thread, AliceLauren!!
We're glad to have you, I'm sure you'll love it here :D
I'm Mrs.TeddyBear but you can call me Ted, it's just easier that way.
Can we call you Alice or do you have another nickname you go by?
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

-What was your first impression of Rosalie?
That she was vain and beautiful.
- What do you like about Rosalie?
Her fiestyness at times, and her mate. ;) :lol:
- One question you would ask Rosalie, as a human.
Hmm...I guess I would ask her if we could be friends. :)

- One question you would ask Rosalie as a Vampire.
Uhh....Do you sparkle in the sunlight as much as Edward? :lol:

- What is your favorite Rosalie moment and/or quote?
When she picks on Jake in BD about being a dog. And the Fido bowl thing :lol: .
- Why choose Team Rosalie?
Why not? She's pretty, has Emmett, she's loving.
-What sounds like a good Team Rose theme? A Salon, or do you think she wouldn’t want to help make others beautiful? Give some ideas. I definitly like the Salon theme, but maybe a cosmetics line thingy. I want a service thread for every character..like Alice's Personal Shopper Service or Alice's Psychic Hotline. Or Carlisle's hospital, Jake's garage, Esme's Knitting/Book Club, and Edward's Piano Lesson Service. :D :lol:
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Welcome to the Team Rosalie thread, Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3!
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here!
Our current question right now is, What do you think of Rosalie’s relationship with Emmett?
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

Okay, so with lots of help from someone special ;) I'm going to be back tomorrow to post some more organized and more official rules for Rose's Garage. I'm looking forward to having everything set in stone and easy to handle. I'll be back, goodnight Team.
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

HEY TEAM ROSALIE!!!

I think that they complement eachother and both balance eachother as a couple. Rosalie is cryptic and kept-to-herslef, and Emmett is loud and proud of whatever he thinks or says. They're happy with eachother and i dont see them with anyone else.

got a new question!!!

Do you think Rosalie has ever had a la tua cantante? And giving that we know how strong this calling is- how do you think Rosalie dealt with it? How do you think she distracted herself?
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Thanks for the welcoming everyone. Even though I know most of you through EDC, Jasper's Army, Twilight Mafia, etc. :lol: Ooooh nice question museicalking.

Do you think Rosalie has ever had a la tua cantante? And giving that we know how strong this calling is- how do you think Rosalie dealt with it? How do you think she distracted herself? I think so. I think Rosalie restrained herself and left as fast as she could--just get away from the temptation as far away as possible. But we know she didn't surrender to temptation because she's never tasted human blood. Edward obviously got the message first, and so did Alice so she probably either avoided it before it could ever happen, or just like I said run away.
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Do you think Rosalie has ever had a la tua cantante? And giving that we know how strong this calling is- how do you think Rosalie dealt with it? How do you think she distracted herself?
Oh, very good question :D I really can't say if she's ever had a la tua cantante. At fisrt I thought she wouldn't have since it's so rare to find one and because she's never slipped up, but the more I started thinking about it the more I thought she might have. But she also might have been able to resist. She's terrified by the thought of killing an innocent human and she's very in control so I would think that she would be able to keep her head and get out of the situation. Of course it depends on when she met the la tua cantante. If it was relatively early on it would have took a miracle for her to resist. I think we would have found out in the books if she had experienced a la tua cantante though, Edward would have told Bella or Rosalie would have told her herself in Eclipse. I'm thinking that she probably never met her La Tua Cantante, but if she did then i think she resisted!
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

I dont think she has no, seems there rare to come across. I think if she was ever in that situation though she'd cope. She's strong willed and I dont think she'd ever take a human life no matter what we all know how much a human life means to her, so I don't think she could ever bring herself to take a life away. I think thats why Rosalie is a strong member or Carlisle's family not just because he changed her but because of what they represent. Seems she has to be a vampire she at least doesn't want to be the cause of someone else's pain. I think her own sadness of not being human and what was took away from her is enough to distract herself always.
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

okay since i miissed this one...

i think they fit perfect the princess and her body guard it was just meant to work...
hahah ummm ya soo my real name is logan... if my online name is too long
and i agree we need an acronym ... the name right now takes up alot of space..
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake