High School Haters

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BettingOnAlicexX
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: High School Haters

Post by BettingOnAlicexX »

Im only a freshmen and i already hate my high school.
Everyone is mean and nobody talks to me.
All the girls are rude to me.
(because im not a rich stuck up prep..ughh.)
I wish Edward would just pop up and scare the crap out of them.
I used to be MyLifeAddictionEdward
Banner By Mayde
Oli Sykes is LOVE
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

I haven't started high school yet (I'm about to this coming week :shock: :cry: :evil: :x ), and I definately don't want to. I am thoroughly convinced that its going to be the worst four years of my life. I just know it.
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

I go to a prep school, and it's torture. People don't understand me and they call me out for being from a public school before I went there. They're all so... preppy. It's weird and no one shares my taste in music. For me, that's a major barrier because it's the most important thing in my life. I feel so uncomfortable around everyone here and I can only see my public school friends every so often. I want to turn eighteen and get out.
y3nd0
Who Needs Spell Check When You Have Me?

Post by y3nd0 »

Macy! wrote:I hate high school, but I really care if I pass. Recieving a B is failing to me, but I really don't try, which is sad. But besides actually learning, I hate most of the people there. Basically everyone at my school is too immature to carry on a single conversation without something completely idiotic in it. I know it's okay to act goofy sometimes, but all the time is just annoying. And it's those kind of people that make it difficult for everyone else... Plus the stupid people who only care about appearance, those always picking a fight, and the rude people that have to be better than everyone else. The whole thing is a huge competition, ugh.
TeamCullen26 wrote:I'm not in High School anymore... and haven't been for a while, but the thing I hated most was the people in the classes who didn't care about school would make it hard for the ones who actually gave a crap if they passed their class. The slackers would constantly disrupt class and therefore, you wouldn't get a proper lesson. That made homework difficult at times because you never fully understood the lesson. I was more of a loner, and thankfully I went to a 5A school where there was so many people you didn't have to know everyone.
Touche! Touche to both of you! I can empathize with TeamCullen26. I am much of a loner in high school. It's my senior year this year... I mean, I have a decently large group of friends, but I don't spend much time with them. Most of my time is spent out of school just because of the large scale of immature individuals at school. It's honestly pathetic how many people don't take their education seriously and goof around during class.

They goof around during lectures, then 5 minutes later, "Wait... I don't get that." Then we spend another 10 minutes of class going over the same material just for a handful of people.
HOORAH FOR DODOBIRDS!
zerolover34
Settled in Forks

Post by zerolover34 »

i am starting too i used to like high school but ever since junior year started well my views have changed everything just sucks thats how i am puttingit

kendra
BettingOnAlicexX
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by BettingOnAlicexX »

Another thing that keeps happening that makes me hate my school is that all the other grades treat you like trash!
and im just thinking wouldnt you be nice to the freshmen because you know what its like, because you were once a freshmen.
(people are so immature...i think im older than i really am sometimes...wait no all the time.)
I used to be MyLifeAddictionEdward
Banner By Mayde
Oli Sykes is LOVE
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

I hate high school SO much that I went for LITTERALY one day, then decided I wanted to be home schooled. My parents weren't very happy...
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
Sharenei
Wandering Through Town

Post by Sharenei »

High school was pretty much a rehash of the first nine grades (eight if you don't count preschool). Bullies? Check. Little to no respect? Check. Circle of friends I could count on one hand, and who usually had it worse than I did? Check. High school was different in that those of my friends who had difficulties had found their ways to cope with them...some of which I didn't personally agree with, but as they weren't hurting themselves or anyone else, I didn't argue too much.

For the most part, I went because it was state law, and I didn't feel like trying to start homeschooling that late. (Neither of my parents had the flexibility to take that kind of responsibility on, anyway.) The first three years, I had every respect for my teachers, even if my knowledge occasionally outclassed their own. (I have a somewhat unique set of parents. Still awesome, but definitely unique.) The fourth year, I almost lost all love of writing--which had been a solace and a hormonal balancer (or at least a vent) since fourth grade. For this, I lay the blame squarely on my English teacher, who was solidly convinced that one could not call oneself a writer, in any respect, without a college degree.

All because I gave her the honest opinion she asked for regarding some of her pieces from college. And I thought my peers had maturity issues. That incident wasn't the deciding factor--it was much of the school year and what she did with it. If that class wasn't sandwiched between two foreign-language classes, I might well have gone fox-frenzy on somebody.

For those who are currently dealing with high school drama, here's the best I have for you: Keep your nose down and your shields up. It's practically human nature (particularly at that age) to either be awkward or make someone else feel awkward--if not worse--and the dragon scales (as I call them) take time. Four years seems like forever, but they do end. Nod and smile at the required parties, ignore anyone else who tries to give you guff, and then when graduation comes along, accept your diploma with well-earned pride. And after you've let go of the superintendent's hand, walk out of that hall (or gym) and don't look back. You've made it. Savor it. :D
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

i hate high school the only reason i show up is for my friends. but everyone is so cliquey and snobbish and everywhere i turn i see hollister/abercrobie/american eagle i vowed to myself to never wear anything from those stores.and every corner i turn i see a pregnant person or "gangsters" what is wrong with today's youth?? :lol: i sound like a grandparent... but come on what is wrong with these people. there is a kid in my bio class who has a 3 month old son this kid is 15 years old!!!i'm terrified of some of these people. all they ever want to talk about is "the nasty" and who's doing "the nasty" with who i always feel so violated if i ever talk to anyone outside of my group of friends because that's the topic that comes up. most of the boys around here are pigs. and the cliques are terrible even the parents in the town are still hanging onto the high school years and the daughters choose their friends based on who their mom is friends with. it was hard moving here in 5th grade because everyone was already in a clique.. to this day the cliques are still the same... 5 years later...
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

I hate how everywhere I turn theres people making out and on top of each other.Its disgusting! I'm like...cant you freaks wait until you get home to do that? but then i thought...they would probably just get even more intimate if they were at their houses...urgh.

I HATE people who goof off during class. It p!sses me off sooo much. For example, I had to work in a group of three for a project in history class. One of my group members leaves to go get her pencil, and she's gone for ten minutes! I look up and she's over there talking to some other group. I seriously wanted to rip her hair out. All of it. :evil: