1. Should Bella confide in Jacob about Edward, her hallucinations, and her depression?
Honestly, I don't trust Jacob that much. So I wouldn't see that as a good idea, I'd be afraid of how he would react.
2. Would it be settling for Bella to hook up with Jacob? Should Bella try to find happiness with Jacob even if she can only give him part of her heart?
Yes, It would be settling. It's also very selfish of her to do this to herself and him. It would be leading him on.
3. What about Jacob? He loves Bella despite her strictly platonic feelings towards him, but should he wait out for someone who loves him as much as he loves Bella?
Yes, he should, but that doesn't mean he can't keep crushin.lol
4. How do we factor in the fact that Bella now owes Jacob her life both physically and emotionally?
He is a very good friend, but sadly thats all he can be. I'm sure Edward owes him some...
5. Is Romeo and Juliet's relationship similar to Edward and Bella's? How is it and how does it differ?
It is very similar in the fact that the love is passionate, nothing can keep them apart for long, and they would pretty much die for each other. Also, in a way there love is wrong b/c he is a vampire and she's human...but oh he could change all that.
I'm not really sure how it differs b/c I don't remember much from this play..but for some reason I beleive that Edward and Bella's love is much stronger than theirs.
6. Should Bella have chosen to investigate Carlisle's car? Is her relationship with the Cullens masochistic?
No, I wouldn't have. I think she did the right thing by running straight to the house. I think alice should have turned the lights on though..well at least one.
7. How does Bella and Jacob's relationship compare with Bella and Edward's? Which one is "healthier"?
Bella and Jacob's is just friendship..strong friendship. They seem at ease w/ each other. Jacob accepts her even though he doesn't like vampires and she accepts him.
Bella and Edward's relationship is passionate, enduring, loving, caring. Even though he left, if we kept harming the one we loved in reality wouldn't it almost seem right to set them free even if it killed us. Yes, it would.
I beleive they both have their danger, but honestly I beleive Edward and Bella's is better. Jacob wants a romance relationship w/ Bella, and she can't give him that...her heart would always be half Edward's and she would always want Edward in the back of her mind. Also, it doesn't seem like Jacob has gotten his emotions under control yet..his temper could flare and he would change and really hurt Bella. Edward has mastered this quite well.