General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Vampire Special Talents

Post by ringswraith »

So I wasn't sure where to post this, but since this is the thread about special talents...

Ok. Breaking Dawn, the chapter where Bella and Edward spend their first night in their new house (cottage, whichever you prefer). Bella asks him how the others do it, since they're up and about all day, fully clothed, in public... Basically asking how they deal with the desire. Edward laughingly tells her that she's only seen his family during the day, and that she's been sleeping nights. That there's a lot of time to do things when you don't need to sleep.

So, perhaps this is just me, but- this had me thinking.

Picture it. Every night, you have three pairs of couples who are most likely being very romantic. (I'm putting it mildly here.)

Every night. Three pairs of couples, all in the same house.

In the same house where one of them can read their minds. Every night.

(/waits for that to sink in.)

Now that you've thought about it- can you blame Edward for spending all his nights with Bella? :lol:
jettabugfox
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by jettabugfox »

BAHAHAHAHAH!!!

OMG, ringswraith.
ringswraith wrote: Picture it. Every night, you have three pairs of couples who are most likely being very romantic. (I'm putting it mildly here.)

Now that you've thought about it- can you blame Edward for spending all his nights with Bella? :lol:
I don't usually react to posts like this, but I just about spat orange soda all over my monitor. You know, I at one point had this small glimmer in my mind about the supersensory hearing and stuff (I think it was during one of the Eclipse kidnapping scenes), but I never put that together.

Poor Edward. No wonder he's good at EVERYTHING. :lol: Just imagine how much time he would need to spend distracting himself. Vehemently. ;)
Don't compromise yourself. You are all that you've got. - Janis Joplin
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

jettabugfox wrote:BAHAHAHAHAH!!!

OMG, ringswraith.
ringswraith wrote: Picture it. Every night, you have three pairs of couples who are most likely being very romantic. (I'm putting it mildly here.)

I don't usually react to posts like this, but I just about spat orange soda all over my monitor. You know, I at one point had this small glimmer in my mind about the supersensory hearing and stuff (I think it was during one of the Eclipse kidnapping scenes), but I never put that together.

Poor Edward. No wonder he's good at EVERYTHING. :lol: Just imagine how much time he would need to spend distracting himself. Vehemently. ;)
AHAHAHAA!!!!!! I CAN TOATALLY SEE THAT!!
*edward playing piano* lalalaaa
emmett thinnking...
SHUT UP EMMETT OR SHOULD I TELL THE WHOLE WOLRD!
WELL SORRY EDWARD AT LEAST I GOT A LADY!
BAHHAHAHAHA!
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

^^^Thats hilarious! No wonder Edward speaks Portuguese!
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

^_^

Also, for as tame and calm as Alice and Jasper are, I'd wager they're the most interesting when they're being romantic.

Think about it: Alice can forsee what he'd enjoy, and Jasper can alter her mood/emotion.
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

That sounds so dirty! :lol:

But you are right! That would be very interesting...
ImageImageImageImageImage
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

WHOA! this is turning into the vampire mating thread! Betcha Alice and Jasper were even worse than Rose and Emmet when they were nomads together :mrgreen:.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

holy crap ringswraith, you keep throwing all of these gems out there.. first your story, now these posts... You've definitely got some great thoughts, and I'm appreciative for being able to read them here on the lex... :D
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

SenorGimp wrote:holy crap ringswraith, you keep throwing all of these gems out there.. first your story, now these posts... You've definitely got some great thoughts, and I'm appreciative for being able to read them here on the lex... :D
Hehehe.

I'd say "welcome to the workings of my mind" but I'm not sure anyone would want to see all that lol.
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

ringswraith wrote:So I wasn't sure where to post this, but since this is the thread about special talents...

Ok. Breaking Dawn, the chapter where Bella and Edward spend their first night in their new house (cottage, whichever you prefer). Bella asks him how the others do it, since they're up and about all day, fully clothed, in public... Basically asking how they deal with the desire. Edward laughingly tells her that she's only seen his family during the day, and that she's been sleeping nights. That there's a lot of time to do things when you don't need to sleep.

So, perhaps this is just me, but- this had me thinking.

Picture it. Every night, you have three pairs of couples who are most likely being very romantic. (I'm putting it mildly here.)

Not the best thing to be reading in the middle of class you know. Very hard not to burst out laughing because of this. I don'tblame him for staying over at Charlie's house with Bella when you put it like that.