One Tree Hill

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
lovvetwilight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: One Tree Hill

Post by lovvetwilight »

eden1437 wrote:I love One Tree Hill, and I love how they keep making it new...however I totally loathe Peyton (please don't hate me. lol). \
AHHH I hate Peyton too!! I always have. One Tree Hill is my TV show obsession. I have seen all the episodes AT LEAST 4 times. My favorite season is season 3. Naley are the best, and I support Brucas. My fave characters are Nathan, Haley, Brooke, Rachel, Bevin, Deb, Keith, and Dan. I love how conflicted Dan's character is. Hes one of those people you love to hate. SoapNet is my favorite ever, I use it for my OTH fix as well as The OC. But One Tree Hill trumps all. I even got my family members obsessed with it. PM me if you want to talk OTH, I can talk about it all day. That is not an exaggeration, call my best friend and ask her. Oh, and also, I apologize if I sound like a total creep talking about this show. I just love it so much :D
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4356617/1/Bad_Girl_Bella << please press

Team Edward Team Ian
eden1437
Location: Allendale for school/Chicago hometown/Forks in my mind

Post by eden1437 »

lovvetwilight wrote:
eden1437 wrote:I love One Tree Hill, and I love how they keep making it new...however I totally loathe Peyton (please don't hate me. lol). \
AHHH I hate Peyton too!! I always have. One Tree Hill is my TV show obsession. I have seen all the episodes AT LEAST 4 times. My favorite season is season 3. Naley are the best, and I support Brucas. My fave characters are Nathan, Haley, Brooke, Rachel, Bevin, Deb, Keith, and Dan. I love how conflicted Dan's character is. Hes one of those people you love to hate. SoapNet is my favorite ever, I use it for my OTH fix as well as The OC. But One Tree Hill trumps all. I even got my family members obsessed with it. PM me if you want to talk OTH, I can talk about it all day. That is not an exaggeration, call my best friend and ask her. Oh, and also, I apologize if I sound like a total creep talking about this show. I just love it so much :D
Hahaha, I just saw this post!! I'm glad someone other than myself hates Peyton too. Have you seen the two new episodes? I dunno how I feel about the new development, and I think they are moving too fast. I love the fact that James Vanderbeek (sp?) is playing the jerktastic director. Omg, and I love how conflicted Dani is conflicted. It's like he has some serious demons living inside of him. I wish Keith was still on the show...that was like the saddest episode ever. Ah...But yea! We should keep this thread alive during the remainder of the season!!
"...And so the Lion Fell in love with the lamb"

lovvetwilight

Post by lovvetwilight »

Yes, we MUST keep this thread alive!! It only has two pages :o

Oh I LOVE Dan!! He is definitely conflicted, and I think that conflicted characters are the most interesting. I'm guessing you're Brucas like me if your anti-Peyton. I LOVE Naley, Brulian, and JEYTON. I want JAKE to come back!! I loved him; what happened? He just disappeard. I wonder how Jenny is...

Whos ur fave character?

Team Edward Team Ian
eden1437

Post by eden1437 »

I know, two pages just won't do!!! I am quite anti-Peyton, except when she was with Jake! I LOVED Jake, and I miss him! He should be one of those characters that pop back up because we could def use an update on him and Jenny. I do agree that the conflicted characters are the best, which is why I loved that crazy nanny from last season was it, or was it the beginning of this one? Dan needs to come cause more trouble.

My fav character...woo that's hard. I love Mouth, he's hilarious. And I love how he has his own storyline- however Millie gets on my nerves sometimes. I'm gonna say, it's between Sam because that girl has some serious problems, and Brooke because there's so much to her. How do you feel about Lucas getting Peyton knocked up? Lol

museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

eden1437 wrote:I know, two pages just won't do!!! I am quite anti-Peyton, except when she was with Jake! I LOVED Jake, and I miss him! He should be one of those characters that pop back up because we could def use an update on him and Jenny. I do agree that the conflicted characters are the best, which is why I loved that crazy nanny from last season was it, or was it the beginning of this one? Dan needs to come cause more trouble.

My fav character...woo that's hard. I love Mouth, he's hilarious. And I love how he has his own storyline- however Millie gets on my nerves sometimes. I'm gonna say, it's between Sam because that girl has some serious problems, and Brooke because there's so much to her. How do you feel about Lucas getting Peyton knocked up? Lol
ONE TREE HILL.
ENOUGH SAID!!!
if could like quadruple post i could- cant i? should i? lets keep this alive!

anti-peyton
pro-mouth :D 8-)
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
lovvetwilight

Post by lovvetwilight »

Yeah well don't kill me guys, but I dont like Mouth. I liked him in earlier seasons, and then he just got annoying. I greatly dislike Milly, too.

Hmm, how to I feel about the knocking up of Peyton? Ehh honestly it doesn't make much of a difference. I just want them to have a girl. And I want Naley to have another kid - a girl. Jamie + little sister?? Too amazing for words.

So I heard somewhere that Chad isn't returning for a 7th season. What do you think that will mean by way of the plotline??

Team Edward Team Ian
eden1437

Post by eden1437 »

Wooo Pro Mouth!!

Lol...He hasn't changed much from the previous season. That's probably why you don't like him...I do miss the old days of Mouth and Brooke's early friendship. It was super cute. I dunno why I'm against the whole Peyton pregnancy. It just makes me gag. Lol. I think that Nathan and Hayley should have another kid, that would be awesome. Aside from all that, I need Hayley to have a plot line. She's just kinda in the background A LOT....but I guess the writers are giving her a break from the whole "psycho crazy nanny lady" who almost tore her family apart and cause a crapload of issues for them.

Chad not returning...seriously? Why not? He might as well stay with what is paying him. That makes so much sense. Especially when he probably makes more money for the show than he does for some of his movies. Where will the plot line go? I'm so bored with so many shows, and I think this is one of the shows that definitely needs some spicing up. Maybe they'll go even more into the future where Jaime and Sam are all grown and so on and so forth.

What do you guys think of Julian and Brooke hooking up?? AND I dunno if It's just me...but I find James Van der Beek really really creepy. Lol. I dunno why, but it's something about him....ooo what if he hits on Peyton, or Sam? Lol. And speaking of Sam, I think that guy she was seeing is gonna come back to the show in some way or form...I just feel it. And I might have missed it, but where is Gigi?

lovvetwilight

Post by lovvetwilight »

Haley most definetly deserves a break, and you're right, she doesn't really have a purpose in this season (so far).

I have NO idea why Chad isn't staying, its just what I heard..I really hope it isn't true, that would ruin SO MUCH stuff!! And I don't want him to be killed off, either. I love this show so much, the plotline is fine with me but I know they are going to screw things over for the characters cuz they always do with this show :] but I love it

I LIKE Brooke and Julian!! So it's fine with me. I like Julian, I don't really understand why all the characters hate him. I think he's sweet. And cute. *shudders* James van der Beek is a CREEPER. I got SO ANGRY at him last night when he copied what Lucas said to him so he could get the directing job. SUCH A JERK!! I'm sure Sam's bf will come back, characters always do on this show. Except Jake/Jenny, which we discussed before. And I wouldn't mind a little Felix revival either, haha.

Team Edward Team Ian
eden1437

Post by eden1437 »

I wonder what the whole "I'm the best director" speech came from because sad to say I was only half paying attention because although I love it, it was a little bit on the boring side. As far as Brooke and Julian, I like that Brooke has a new love interest (I still think her and the other guy that Millie slept with would make a great couple) but I think it's weird to date your best friends ex...there would be so many problems with that if it were me, and Peyton is all cool with it...weird. I do want Jenny/Jake to reappear...even the crazy girl that he slept with. Lol. And a Felix reprise would be awesome, I mean what is Michael Copon really doing with his life right now??

This movie...I think Beek brain is going to royally screw it up, or f* up the money somehow...I just seeing things go really bad. Also, I thought Hayley was picking up her music career?? What the heck happened to that?? I think that it's time for an appearance by Tyler Hilton to shake things up. Lol. Do you think Peyton's father is going to show his face again?? And I wonder if Owen really is going to get sober...sigh. I like him, and they shouldn't make him disappear. I think everything would be better between Mouth and Millie if they just hop in the sack! (I hope that's the pg way of saying it. Lol)

lovvetwilight

Post by lovvetwilight »

I like Brooke and Julian. I just think they're a good fit. I LIKED Owen, but then he just screwed up too often, so now I don't want him and Brooke together, though I do want him sober as well. There are WAY too many problems with dating BFF's ex's, but if the BFF is totally ok with it, then I suppose it's fine.. AH Nicki coming back would be hilarious, though I doubt she will. I definetly think we need some Kellar in this season, I miss him he was one of my favorites!!

Haley's music career was supposed to be moving along...I guess not...And that was a PG way, and I agree, they should. But they won't. And I hate both of them, so I wouldn't mind if they went back to Omaha and I didin't have to see them again lol.

Team Edward Team Ian