1. What was your initial thought about the fact that Charlie told Bella Goat Rock wasn't a good place for camping? Did you wonder what else Edward might be doing up there?
Yeah, a little. I mean, I already had a huge crush on him, so I wondered what he would be doing? I was going to miss him. I was mentally counting the days until Monday.
2. How did you feel about Lauren and her open dislike of Bella?
Ehh I honestly don't care. Girls are petty for the weirdest reasons, and no one can control that.
3. What was your first impression of Jacob Black? Did you like him? Did you get the sense that he was interested in Bella as more than a friend?
Oh, Jacob. I always smile when I think about him. I thought he was a nice boy. I wanted him to be my best friend! haha wow. But anyways, I think that Jacob was just infatuated. Nothing more.
4. Why do you suppose Jacob didn't believe the legends of his people as readily as Bella did?
I'm not sure. I think there's like an old saying about things like this, but I can't think of it. Someone reply to this and tell me please, it's really bugging me!
5. Given the fact that the stories about the "cold ones" were true, did you fully expect to see werewolves in the future books?
Not at all. I was mainly focused on the vampires.