1. Were you rooting for Bella to make it to LaPush or were you hoping that Alice would stop her? Why?
As much as I disagree with it, I would rather Alice not stopping Bella. It will only make Bella thinks that Edward is overprotective and controlling. Yes, he does it for Bella's safety and I think his fear over Jacob losing control is justified, but Bella has spent some time with Jacob and he has never hurt her, so it's better for him to trust Bella's judgment on this. If there's anything I don't like about Bella seeing Jacob, is because she has treated him more than a friend before, and i think it's rude for her to insist on seeing him when his boyfriend is back.
2. Do you think it was right for Bella to dart off to LaPush to see Jacob? Could she do more harm than good?
a.) No. b.) Yes. If Bella has never considered Jacob as anything more than a friend or a brother, then I won't have a problem with it. But Bella HAS given him hope in NM, not once but repeatedly, and he is NOT willing to give it up now. And heck, it's not like Bella doesn't know this. So why giving him hope again when her boyfriend is around? I just don't get it. I think it's selfishness in her part, that she wants equal share from both boys.
3. Who do you think would win in a real, full out fight between the werewolves and vampires? Why?
I don't know. It can be anyone. Vampires are not easy to kill, but the werewolves are very strong.
4. Do you think Jacob was right in assuming that everything would be fine had Edward not come back into Bella's life? Why?
YES. I never consider Bella's love to be as permanent as Edward's love for her, because despite her grief and her insistence that she cannot live without Edward, she still wants to survive. She clung to Jacob like a lifeline in NM and even willing to lie to him about her feelings, telling him that she could try to be his girlfriend so that he wouldn't leave her. Besides, she WAS happy and in love with Jacob, even though she might deny it then. Moreover, Edward left her with the impression that he didn't love her anymore. So i guess she would finally accept Jacob with time and eventually leave her past with Edward behind.
5. Do you consider Jacob "human" in the sense that he means he is human? Or does his phasing negate his humanity?
In a sense, he is more human than Edward. By choosing him, Bella will still retain most of her humanity. She can grow old, have children, sleep with Jake (literally), live normally and keep her family. In other words, she won't be condemned to eternal damnation.