What kind of animals do you have?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz<3Jasper
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: What kind of animals do you have?

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

Anarey wrote:I had a cat that I loved very much for 2 yrs, she was very special to me because she had hazel eyes instead of the usual green. Her name was (funny thing) Bella, because it means beautiful in Spanish. I had to give her away because pets are not allowed in my apartment. :cry: Now all I have are 3 fish.
Awww... that's so sad, I would never be able to give away my pets, thats why my mom gave my dogs away while I was in school.
"No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?"
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Team Jasper, he can snap at me anyday.
Anarey

Post by Anarey »

Jazz<3Jasper wrote:
Anarey wrote:I had a cat that I loved very much for 2 yrs, she was very special to me because she had hazel eyes instead of the usual green. Her name was (funny thing) Bella, because it means beautiful in Spanish. I had to give her away because pets are not allowed in my apartment. :cry: Now all I have are 3 fish.
Awww... that's so sad, I would never be able to give away my pets, thats why my mom gave my dogs away while I was in school.
It was hard for me, I kept her locked in a room hidden from everyone for the first 3 months but I felt sorry for her because she didn't have the space she was used to. So I gave her to a friend. It wasn't that hard because it wasn't the first time I lost a pet, I had a dog for almost 15 years and I had to put him to sleep because he was too old and was dieing (sp?) in my mom's garage.
ImageCan't wait til Nov 20!!

"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
-Abraham Crowley
Jazz<3Jasper

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

[quote="Anary]

It was hard for me, I kept her locked in a room hidden from everyone for the first 3 months but I felt sorry for her because she didn't have the space she was used to. So I gave her to a friend. It wasn't that hard because it wasn't the first time I lost a pet, I had a dog for almost 15 years and I had to put him to sleep because he was too old and was dieing (sp?) in my mom's garage.[/quote]

Its good that you can at least see your cat if you wanted to, but it must have been hard with your dog.
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Anarey

Post by Anarey »

Jazz<3Jasper wrote:[
It was :cry: But as soon as I can move to a house I'll get another pet. I never give up. :D
ImageCan't wait til Nov 20!!

"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
-Abraham Crowley
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by mz.cullenn »

Well, animals don't usually last long in my household.
My sister has a fish though...Well had. Yeah, it died not long ago when I accidently dropped washing detergent in the tank.
It's actually quite sad really because we've had cats and birds etc. but something misofrtunate always happens.
I had a cat called Bella (I'm serious) when I was 6 but a car ran over it. Ooo...Did I mention that it was my school principal's car?
Then we had a canary called Sulfester and one day when my sister was cleaning out the cage it escaped. But wait, theres more.
As soon as it did escape a hawk or some bird like that, swooped it and caught it in it's talons, while my sister and I sat and watched. I was about nine and spent the whole afternoon grieving for it.
Even though that was all so long ago, I don't really forget anything.
Now, I don't really want a pet. I never really was an animal person.
I'm utterly afraid of dogs. :shock:
I have a few bad memories.
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
Fanpire

Post by Fanpire »

I have two kittens - Blackie and Bubble
And cockatiel - Coco
And before this I've had dog...named Bella but she died...she was the best...she loved children and she was playful and she always listened... :cry: And than we had another dog named Natty but we had to give her away because we were going to Ireland (from Czech Republic)...:(
Jazz<3Jasper

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

Fanpire wrote:I have two kittens - Blackie and Bubble
And cockatiel - Coco
And before this I've had dog...named Bella but she died...she was the best...she loved children and she was playful and she always listened... :cry: And than we had another dog named Natty but we had to give her away because we were going to Ireland (from Czech Republic)...:(
How cute, I had a bunny named Blackie
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I have a few pets
Dogs:
Lucy-rat terrier. she's blind, but is doing ok. we just recently (like, 6 months ago) figured this out, and i was so afraid we'd have to put her down. fortunatly, shes getting around ok, and as long as she keeps it up, we won't have to do that.
Sady-chihuahua. she isn't like most chihuahuas-she doesn't snap at people or anything. most are really protective, but she is just the most loving little dog you will ever see.
Cats:
Madeline (Maddy). she is the queen of the house. seriously, she gets her way. if the dogs mess with her, she'll smack em.
Jasmine (Jazzy). ok, i swear, she thinks shes a dog. she eats human food, and drinks out of the toilet. its really weird.

I have had my fair share of fish, too. I actually lost two of them about a year ago. My cat ate one, and then the other just died the next day. It was sad, but hey, this was, like, the 10th fish i've lost, so it was no big deal.

I have lost a dog before, though. His name was barney, and I was like 2. He was outside and got behind someones car, and the person ran right over him. Then, since my family was all freaking out, she pulled forward, running him over again. I can't really remember it, but my dad said it was really hard to just hold this little dog in your hands and know that there's nothing you can do for the poor thing.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Over the year I have had many, many pets because I love animals, my dad likes to say that our house is a zoo. Right now though I have the least amount of pets that I have ever had, they consist of-

4 dogs, all of which are boys and they are a
Grey Bluenose Pitbull (Gus)
Black and Red Miniture Dacshund (Sampson)
White Siberian Husky with blue eyes (Yoyo)
Grey and Black Maltese-Yorkie (Charlie)

1 Tabby-Tiger Stripped cat (Poker-Joe) who is freaking HUGE!

1Green Quaker Parrot (Pickles)

And a 100gal fish tank with
3 silverdollar cichlids (Lo-Mein, Won-Ton, and Chopstick)
1 Black Pleco (Eggroll)
1 Tiger Oscar (Spaz)
I used to have a really big Tiger oscar named sushi, but she committed sucide, literally.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
angelus0901
Settled in Forks

Post by angelus0901 »

I have a cat called... Bella!! :D