What are you awful at?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Genevieve
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: What are you awful at?

Post by Genevieve »

im not too bad at running short distances, but im TERRIBLE at long distances.
i just dont have the stamina.
im awful at waking up early. just not a morning person.
im awful at drinking. my face will flush extremely fast.
NiCoLeeLoCin
Wandering Through Town

Post by NiCoLeeLoCin »

I hate Gym at school because of Dodgeball :evil: We play it everytime and it hurts! Those guys always hit you with the ball so hard that it leaves a red mark or a bruise, I'm just a girl! Argh! :evil: :evil:
I also suck at math, that's why I dropped it. Whooohoo, I'm so lucky I had to choose between German and Math. German is soo easy :D
I'm also terrible at studying. I mean my grades are fine I'm still one of the best in class but I could do even better. But this year I really need to study for my exams :|
Fanpire
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Fanpire »

not blushing...and essays...and doing homework
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

I am awful at anything that requires coordination I can hardly walk in a strait line with out tripping... seriously, you don't want to see me in PE last year I almost cracked my tennis partner's skull with a racket (I was his lab partner in science too) and I kept apologizing through 3rd - 9th period. and I am always covered in bruises and I don't know how they get there.
I am also terrible at spelling and grammar (thank god for spell check)
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
Leah_says
Wandering Through Town

Post by Leah_says »

NiCoLeeLoCin wrote:I hate Gym at school because of Dodgeball :evil: We play it everytime and it hurts! Those guys always hit you with the ball so hard that it leaves a red mark or a bruise, I'm just a girl! Argh! :evil: :evil:
At my school last year, we [all the girls] would hide in the back and pretend to get hit with the ball. We'd be up against the other gym class and we'd lose all the time because we have more girls than boys. =)
colegurl

Post by colegurl »

hmm...i pretty much suck at everything i try to do..i either suck...or i am just okay..not special..i dont have any talents...the only thing i can do..is give advice...i can only brag that i give pretty good advice..i pretty much suck at life...haha
Muffin
Settled in Forks

Post by Muffin »

colegurl wrote:hmm...i pretty much suck at everything i try to do..i either suck...or i am just okay..not special..i dont have any talents...the only thing i can do..is give advice...i can only brag that i give pretty good advice..i pretty much suck at life...haha

Then you are good at sucking at life!
See you are good at something don't put yourself down.

Which is what this thread is for.....

But anywho, I'm appalling terrible at

Catching a ball bigger than a basketball, (don’t throw a tennis ball at me, I will never catch it)

I'm terrible at saying what I think, and not thinking about what I'm saying (If that makes any sense)

Walking in a straight line (Anything involving straight lines go out the window with me)
Anarey

Post by Anarey »

I'm bad at anything that involves me moving from a chair, I was good at playing basketball but now I'm out of shape, and I've always been clumsy. I'm also bad with remembering names and dates
ImageCan't wait til Nov 20!!

"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
-Abraham Crowley
kl1028

Post by kl1028 »

sports...i just suck at them...and getting lost....i start freaking out! its really bad
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

i'm awful at...
-not laughing. my friend will say that if i'm telling the truth, to look her straight in the eyes and tell her without laughing, and i laugh! she says i lie all the time (which is TOTALLY not true) because i laugh all the time.
-singing. i freaking suck!
-baseball. i can do other sports with at least a happy face, but baseball just gets me. the only reason i hit a freaking ball last year in gym was because i pretended it was my coach's face. after i did that, i got a home run.
:lol:
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin