Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Jane's_reflection
Wandering Through Town

Re: Jane

Post by Jane's_reflection »

DumBumm wrote:
Jane's_reflection wrote:
Team Edward Girl wrote: I think her being part of the volturi would mean she knows how to fight. Sort of like how the Cullens know how to fight, even though they're very peaceful. Even Esme and Carlisle know how to fight. No matter what power a vampire has, I think it's survival 101 for every vampire to know how to fight.

Now here's what I think about Jane. I hate her. She tormented Edward and that's unforgivable. Though I do like Dumbum's picture of Jane. It's pretty cool and kinda creepy, in good way. :D . In summary Jane's evil
Vamp. Survival 101... Never thought of it like that. Nice terms!

I love how she tormented Edward! I just love that about Jane!

Edward needs a good old beating in his life... ;)
Thats when i started to love Jane!

Mylove.Mysinger wrote:Jane...so many things could be said about her: cute, important, PSYCHOTIC. :D Seriously, though, the chick is a little insane.

I don't know why, but she just seems like such ice witch to me. Like, really- you will FREEZE if you look at her! Advert your eys! :o :lol: OK, way to be a drama queen. ;)

AnyWAYS, Jane is such an interesting charry. She is sweet, then sour, then completely STALE. And she does this all while looking like a sweet little angel. That's a talent right there. ;)

Jane is just...such an interesting character. Like, I can't even say that enough to make it ANNOYING. She's INTERESTING.

And even though she tortured my beloved Edward, and nearly kicked some Cullen and co. Why are we talking about a donkey?, I can't help but respect her. I mean, she's already WAAY up there at the top with all the other vamp baddies. And she has some bad-Why are we talking about a donkey? powers that I would NOT want to be the butt of.

And she amuses me, especially when she acts how she looks. Like when she nearly had a "temper tantrum" in Twilight (aka, when she nearly killed poor human Bella) when things don't go her way. It is degrading to her, but it's a knee-slapper to me!

Very true, Jane is a very interesting Character... i love it when she does her little tantrums. :)

"Why are we talking about a donkey?"... i don't understand?
I started liking Jane when Felix backed off Edward when she appeared! The shear intimidation factor appealed to me. For all of you that believe that Edward didn't deservse being tormented by Jane, i have to say that you are right; but i can also say that i really enjoyed him being tormented by Jane. Just because someone doesn't deserve anything doesn't mean that they won't get it. It goes pos. and neg. "Hasn't anyone told you, life isn't fair."

Ineresting = the Witch Twins. The tantrums are hilarious! Esp. in the event of someone unimportant getting hurt!
TeamCullenRocks wrote:Jane is nothing but a tool of destruction. She's so dark and sinister that you can't help but get a little more interested when she appears in the story. I mean, who wouldn't want to electrocute your enemies when you touch them?! That would honestly be sweet, but she's using it to fulfill the wishes of the most evil guys on the face of the planet...the Volturi. Not someone you want to mess with.

Hey, that would be another great POV to write more of the story through: the Volturi and their guard. Just think of how different that would be from what we've read already.
Electrocution isn't Jane, that would be Kate. Jane could instill the belief of the pain of being electrocuted. (If that makes sense) I would personally enjoy a story from the Witch twins POV. From their entrance into the Volturi to BD.
DumBumm wrote:
HiminoAi wrote:Although I can't particularly say that I like Jane, I must say that I do feel somewhat bad for her.

I mean who could blame her for being cold and heartless when you have been through what she has. I'm sure most of us know about her and Alec's back story. They were both very young when they were turned. And moments before Aro "rescued" them, they were in the process of being burned at the stake.

I can't necessarily hate her for being scornful, when she as a human was put through such massive amounts of torture just because her and her brother were a little bit differently. So yes I do dislike her. But her unpleasant disposition isn't entirely her fault.
I like how you understand what she has been threw, you seen it from her side, and may dislike her at the same time. So i couldn't agree with you more... well only the part were i do like Jane. :)
Seeing it from her side makes it much easier for some people (myself not included, because i love them regardless) understand and appreciate the Witch Twins, Jane indefinetly. As for her dispostion, she could choose to be forgiving and thankful for rescue but she would rather be vengeful and merciless (my personal favorite for Jane). And i agree with DumBumm, i love Jane (and Alec too!).
bella+edward4eva wrote:jane is the best volturi vampire. i want to see who they'll pick for new moon
I could not agree more!!!

(WOW! Long post! :mrgreen: )

Alec patted his sister's shoulder soothingly, then tucked her under his arm - Breaking Dawn

Alec and Jane 4ever!
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

Wow that's a long post! I love jane, I'm not sure why though. Probly cause I'm like a nice not twisted version of her (if that's possible.) I kind of see jane as being resentful to those who are more impresive than her, bella included. Which I can uderstand, it's like you've always been thebest and then your not. Poor jane. And I like her cause it just shows small people can kick butt too!
And about whos playing her. Well I really want to. Sigh.
Image Image
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

Jane's_reflection wrote:
DumBumm wrote:
HiminoAi wrote:Although I can't particularly say that I like Jane, I must say that I do feel somewhat bad for her.

I mean who could blame her for being cold and heartless when you have been through what she has. I'm sure most of us know about her and Alec's back story. They were both very young when they were turned. And moments before Aro "rescued" them, they were in the process of being burned at the stake.

I can't necessarily hate her for being scornful, when she as a human was put through such massive amounts of torture just because her and her brother were a little bit differently. So yes I do dislike her. But her unpleasant disposition isn't entirely her fault.
I like how you understand what she has been threw, you seen it from her side, and may dislike her at the same time. So i couldn't agree with you more... well only the part were i do like Jane. :)
Seeing it from her side makes it much easier for some people (myself not included, because i love them regardless) understand and appreciate the Witch Twins, Jane indefinetly. As for her dispostion, she could choose to be forgiving and thankful for rescue but she would rather be vengeful and merciless (my personal favorite for Jane). And i agree with DumBumm, i love Jane (and Alec too!).
Agreed!

I think people just hate Jane because she doesn't like bella and hurt Edward, (even tho i think he deserved it) everyone thinks she's the bad one, or the evil one, but i don't care I like Jane and im sure many who agree with me do. like Jane's_reflection said she'd rather be vengeful and merciless, ( i don't blame her) and i think that gives her class, i think if we'd see how she acts like if it be in one of The Volturi pov or even her pov, we'd see a different side of her.
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

agreed! How can some people not like her just cuz she tourters Edward. I think that's just who she is and she feels like it would be stupid not to waste her talent. So why not hurt everyone in sight right? If sm wrote a book from her pov id read it.
Image Image
TwErD--
Settled in Forks

Post by TwErD-- »

I think Jane would be awesome to play, I mean who DOESNT want to be an evil little girl?
Actually, my real question is, how OLD is she?
I mean , when she was changed.
It doesnt say in the book, it just says shes small.
Or maybe it does, and im just a retard.
Which is quite possible.
Lol XD
RAINBOW <33

""Surely I do Imbide in copious herbage, but I dont drink alcohol, I made straight A's, and I have the upmost respect......for ladies...heh yeah!"" ILY Jackson Rathbone! Especially as Snippy, the coolest stoner eveerrr!
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

TwErD-- wrote:I think Jane would be awesome to play, I mean who DOESNT want to be an evil little girl?
Actually, my real question is, how OLD is she?
I mean , when she was changed.
It doesnt say in the book, it just says shes small.
Or maybe it does, and im just a retard.
Which is quite possible.
Lol XD
I know,right! It would be so much fun to play her, evil people are always fum to play. Sigh I want to be Jane...
Ok anyways, your right it doesn't say it in the book how old she was. Personaly I picture her being like 12 or 13ish but I don't know. But if you go to her character profile here it says that she was changed when she was "quite young" I'll try to find it. I think it was sm who said her discription there, hmm maybe not i'll try to find it.
Image Image
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

Dakota fanng is going to play Jame. just heard it. she was offered the part so there might be a chance thst she won't
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
Jane's_reflection
Wandering Through Town

Post by Jane's_reflection »

DumBumm wrote: Agreed!

I think people just hate Jane because she doesn't like bella and hurt Edward, (even tho i think he deserved it) everyone thinks she's the bad one, or the evil one, but i don't care I like Jane and im sure many who agree with me do. like Jane's_reflection said she'd rather be vengeful and merciless, ( i don't blame her) and i think that gives her class, i think if we'd see how she acts like if it be in one of The Volturi pov or even her pov, we'd see a different side of her.
I think that even though she might be the out going one, she may still have a cover. Something that she would hide, like a fear or thought, from everyone but Alec and Aro. That would be kinda cool... But the story (as in the twins backstory) would be awesome to hear! I would go crazy over it! :lol:

Of course I agree! Why show mercy to those of whom would never give you any? Plus I would Love the twins either way! :mrgreen:
WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:Dakota fanng is going to play Jame. just heard it. she was offered the part so there might be a chance thst she won't
I would HATE to see Dakota as Jane! :x First, i like her as an actress, but Jane is not blonde! Die it all you want but i still wouldn't like it. Her previous roles were all nice and she pulled them off well, I just can't imagine her as Jane. I would LOVE to see Jodelle Furland play Jane. I just picture Jane like that; and it isn't like she doesn't have experience! :mrgreen:

I can't wait for New Moon to come out! :lol: Sorry I had to...

Alec patted his sister's shoulder soothingly, then tucked her under his arm - Breaking Dawn

Alec and Jane 4ever!
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

me to, ugh if dakota fannaing plays jane... grrrrrrrrrrrrr. anyways where did you here that could some one find the link? But I don't really like Jodelle either, I just can't see her looking sweet and angelic. I donno, I still really want to play her :D
Image Image
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/01 ... f-dak.html here the link
http://www.celebuzz.com/america-ferrera ... on-s80281/ america ferrera playing emily.
and vanessa ann hudgens playing leah grrrrrrr
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata