OH a tip...
Makeup isn't known for an amazing shelf-life, "But what if its powder makeup?" Still, after a certain amount of time, throw it out, and get new makeup! Old makeup could cause breakouts, or infections on your skin...
• Lipstick – Your lipstick should be thrown away two years after purchase. If the smell or color changes, or you happen to noticed beads of oil building up on the bullet of the lipstick it is time to throw it away.
• Loose Powder – Loose powders should be thrown away a year after purchase.
• Concealer and Foundation – Both foundation and concealers should be thrown out six months after purchase. However, if you notice a funny smell or separation of the liquid you should throw it out immediately.
• Powder Blush – Powder blush should be discarded a year after purchase. If you happen to know clumping or flaking of the blush, then you should throw it out and replace it.
• Mascara – Mascara has the least amount of shelf life. It should without a doubt be thrown out three months after purchase.