Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #6

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #6

Post by DarkMuse »

slightlyobsessed wrote:Lesson to all you lexers: Don't read hot fanfiction that makes you almost wet yourself at work. Not only are you mean to the people around you, but you might end up looking a little silly.
-Jolynn
Sorry, but you're a little bit late with the advice. Lol. I read part 1 at work last night and part 2 tonight. I did become an angry grizzly when someone from day shift came in to do some kind of special job and I had to stop reading cause we're not allowed to be on the internet. Us night shifters break all the rules...since we're going to hell.... :lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

^^ Ok that was too cute! And you know you're totally obsessed with Twilight/Rob that you recognize the manner in which someone uses a common phrase like "going to hell" and you actually think it's cute!
Image Image
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

Holy enchilada!

I read "going to hell" in Rob's Edward Voice without even thinking it! Is it bad that his voice is becoming a permenant fixture in my mind? I'm in trouble.

And I'm ALL about breaking rules. It's odd, but I think night-shifters are, in general. We're the rebels of society no matter where we work. We scoff at you who need the daylight to accomplish your deeds! We laugh at you as you wake up early to go to work, and wave at you smuggly as we drive home toward nice, comfy beds! I accomplish more in my day than you can every dream!

Night shifters unite!

(Okay, I got a little carried away at the end there. Not attempting to incite a rebellion, uprising, or any other form of anarchy. Just liking being awake when everyone else sleeps.)
-Jolynn
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

You're funny :lol:
I think I must be part vampire because I constantly stay up until all hours of the night, and I don't even have the excuse of working the nightshift as justification.
Image Image
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

You know, whether I'm working or not, I'm awake. I don't sleep much, and when I do it's not very well. I don't like sleeping. I feel like I'm wasting time.

Time better spent on the Lex and thinking about Robert...

...Hmmm...I may need to reorganize my priorities...
ImageImage
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Ok see, sleep is definitely one of my priorities. So maybe in that sense I'm not so much like a vampire...
But anyhoo, I do enjoy staying up until 4am but I still like to get in my 8 hours.
I mean c'mon, what good would I be if I met Jackson or Rob as a sleep-deprived, eye-baggaged zombie? Cuz me without sleep is seriously no fun, and definitely not so cute.
Image Image
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Ok so um...I may be a night shifter, but I really wish to be a day shifter. *hides* Lol. It's just that the people I work with are the only night shifters I know, so I hardly ever get to see everyone else (friends and family).

I wanna be able to go shopping at a regular department store again! Lol. Ok so I only work 3 nights a week, but still. I've become like a vampire. I think I said that before. Only sleeping during daylight hours. It's killing me. Haha.

Wish his hands were on my hips...mmm

Oh my god

Hehehe...*wets*

He looks like a giant! No lie! Lol

Where'd my panties go? Lol
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Oh, Kristiner. You sly minx; you always bring the best presents when you come to visit!

And sometimes I wish I worked during the day, but I think I'd have a serious issue with getting up in the morning. It might be fun to try, I suppose.

Once I get my doctorate I probably will. You don't hear of many professors working night shift... :D

Hmm...note to future institution of my employ: how do you feel about teaching overnight classes?
ImageImage
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

You're gonna be a professor? That reminds me of my question umpteen pages ago. Can you imagine if we were all in a class together and Rob was the teacher? Hahaha. Oh what fun that would be. Us all wearing Catholic school girl uniforms. Him wearing just pants and a tie. Ah I'm getting carried away again. *bad Kristina* :lol:
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

DarkMuse wrote:You're gonna be a teacher? That reminds me of my question umpteen pages ago. Can you imagine if we were all in a class together and Rob was the teacher? Hahaha. Oh what fun that would be. Us all wearing Catholic school girl uniforms. Him wearing just pants and a tie. Ah I'm getting carried away again. *bad Kristina* :lol:
Ah, I was still "guest" at that point, but I have to tell you that was one of my FAVORITE fantasies. Except he would be sans pants. Oh how sans pants he would be...

Okay, whoa. Still at work. Shouldn't go there.

And yes, hopefully I'll be an English prof. at some point. Can you imagine any of the teachers in your past being as obsessed about a celebrity as we are? Little creepy to think about.

I once had a nun prof. who had a really big fixation on Shakespeare. And not a godly fixation, either. She once told my class that if Shakespeare were alive there was no way she'd have become a nun.

I had another prof. who told me he was related to MacBeth. Weird.

Oh, on topic: Rob can "teach" me anytime.
ImageImage