Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #6

Post by Vampire4eva »

WOW!!! is all I can say about that mugshot.

I read somewhere that Rob sometimes liked to be alone, I guess could be a reasonable explaination for the photos feels like fans are invading his down time.

If I was there I would have him laughing in no time ;)
ella bella
Settled in Forks

Post by ella bella »

All i can say is wow. Rob is not the guy I would have picked for Edward but now that I have seen him in the movie (6 times) I am totally adoring him. He just does the character so well, not to mention he is freakin gorgeous!!

I just love that smile in the science lab when Bella says she doesn't like things that are cold and wet.. oh oh and then again when she has to distract him in the car and she tells him to put his seat belt on and he just cracks up laughing.. aaaahhhh...... *gazes off into distance dreamily*
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Yeah I guess you're right. If I saw him in a pub, I'd be torn on whether or not to go talk to him. I probably would though. I'd be all "Um, excuse me, hi..um I don't mean to bother you cause I know you hate that, but I also know I'll never get this chance again. So um..if you would be so kind as to let me get a picture with you, I'll buy you a beer to make up for it. Hell I'll buy the whole table a round if that's ok." LOL. Yep. That's what I'd say. Haha.

Oh! I just realized...I'm finally Hanging Up on the B!tch..I mean Jessica! Woohoo! :lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

nice one darkmuse..
i remember myself writing to 100 monkeys.. i think that was my approach! hahah
but of course no reply.. ok enough of the Jrath..

yeah maybe that's a good deal.. he can use that as an advantage.. he can put a tag..
"YOU CAN TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME IF YOU BUY ME BEER"

now i was thinking of Jrath being drunk.. *daydreams*
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta »

I love this site- http://celebrityaddictionary.eonline.com/Browse/Default. There are tons of Rob listings. Here are just a few that can describe all of us on here. :)
Robalicious -adjective, The way women imagine Robert Pattinson taste like when he kisses you ,and you wish your boyfriend/husband kisses taste like.
Pattzy noun, Victim of Rob Pattinson's awesomeness

Rob-bing verb, To describe the act of obsession over Robert Pattinson

Robstian noun, A new religion, based in the most beautiful and perfect man. The only rule is: LOVE this perfect man with all your force.
Pattinsloth noun, A person who avoids work, school, or other responsibilities in order keep up with Robert Pattinson-related content on the internet.
Depattinize verb, The process of reprogramming the brain of rabid Rob Pattinson fan; Any age; Usually performed after weary family, friends, co-workers, or fellow students have endured fan's never ending discussion about anything related to Rob's sexy hair, sexy smile, adorable personality, musical abilities, and new movies. I
I don't ever want to be Depattinize
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

^^Nikki sent me some of her favorites one day. I remember going thru it and seeing that damn near every word in the book had something to do with Rob. That's so awesome. Hahaha. They should just change it to the Robtionary.
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta »

DarkMuse wrote:They should just change it to the Robtionary.
True dat.

Just saw this pic of young Rob. http://www.robertpattinsononline.com/ga ... =386&pos=1
Not sure if I am really digging this pic. It seems wrong for him to have his shirt off.
Also saw the post on Perez with Rob out drinking again. We will for sure need to bring alcohol to the Robnapping. :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol:
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

olpatlanta wrote:I love this site- http://celebrityaddictionary.eonline.com/Browse/Default. There are tons of Rob listings. Here are just a few that can describe all of us on here. :)
Robalicious -adjective, The way women imagine Robert Pattinson taste like when he kisses you ,and you wish your boyfriend/husband kisses taste like.
Pattzy noun, Victim of Rob Pattinson's awesomeness

Rob-bing verb, To describe the act of obsession over Robert Pattinson

Robstian noun, A new religion, based in the most beautiful and perfect man. The only rule is: LOVE this perfect man with all your force.
Pattinsloth noun, A person who avoids work, school, or other responsibilities in order keep up with Robert Pattinson-related content on the internet.
Depattinize verb, The process of reprogramming the brain of rabid Rob Pattinson fan; Any age; Usually performed after weary family, friends, co-workers, or fellow students have endured fan's never ending discussion about anything related to Rob's sexy hair, sexy smile, adorable personality, musical abilities, and new movies. I
I don't ever want to be Depattinize
Haha, cool! He even has his wn glossary. I guess I would be considered a pattinsloth since I should be paying attention in school right now but I'd much rather be posting here.

Wow, 5 more pages to a new thread. :)

Darkmuse, I think that approach would be very smooth! Its a lot better than, "OMG YOURE ROBERT PATTINSON AND I, I, I--"*faints*
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

gosh this patient just came in and gosh... talk about Rob's stinky feet smell.... well ok.. just wanted to share since I just had a Rob moment.

Latez
JAIME

PS I'm going to be out late tonight so don't all go to bed before the R.F.R. Party is over. - woot woot
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Ok let me rephrase. I would try to say that to him. God only knows what would actually come out of my mouth. :lol:

Before Rob, my obsession was Jared Leto. I thought I would pass out the first time I met him. Luckily I did not. I just remember asking him for a hug but him telling me to wait on the side with the other girls cause he didn't have time to keep hugging people (it was an autograph signing after his band 30 Seconds To Mars performed) cause they were trying to meet as many people as they could before they had to leave. Never did get a hug though. I didn't wait cause I was gonna miss Incubus. LOL. I was stupid.

So who knows what I'd actually do if ever came the day that I was face to face with the Rob. Lol. I'm way more into him than I was Jared and I thought I was obsessed with Jared, so...yeah. Haha.

Ok I'm finally gonna get some sleep. *YAWN* Holy moocow it's after 10:30 already. Whew I'm wiped. G'night! Er..g'day! Lol.

Oh crap I won't be at the F.R.F party :( My sister asked me to come over and be apart of her margaritas and a movie party. I haven't seen her or my niece in quite a while. Damn it to hell my life is not working right. Maybe you'll all still be up when I get home? Guess I'll find out later. Boo.

Rob pwns.