Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

Post by Bewitched »

I likes me some tall men too Una! Brendan is yummy. I loved him in the Mummy 1 & 2. I hanen't seen 3 yet so i can comment on that one. I want to see his new one too. Is the book good Oleander?

i'm getting more excited for the cast list too. I see that they are filming in Italy too. KT and I watched Twilight again the other night and I'm seeing now what some people are talking about when they say it has an Indie feel to it. I've seen other movies by Chris and can't wait to see how this one is going to be different. Was I clear as mud on that?

i've been so busy working and going to school that I can't get on here as much as I like but yesterday I spent the day in the man cave reading the posts on the XY thread. Those guys are funny. :lol:
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

You guys are welcome to slap me around with raw bacon. I remembered at 7:30 am to call doctor - but was too early. Una texted me around noon to call doctor - office closed. Someone please text me at 9:50 Central time Monday morning and say "HEY! GNE go see your doctor!!" I will most assuredly forget by then.

Today was a great day. Great week, too! :lol:
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

GNE - I won't slap you with raw bacon. I'm just as bad at setting up doctor's appointments. I always say I need to call tomorrow and forget to do it. I will end up remembering a month later and then when I do set up the appointment it's like for three months later.

Glad you had a great day and week. Mine sucked, I'm so glad this week is over but hopefully next week will be better.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

skylarblue wrote: To be honest I never considered Dakota Fanning as a possibe actor for Jane but now that I think about it, she would be really good. I've only seen the trailer for her new movie and she plays a kind of psychic and it seems to be a more darker character for her and it seems like she did a good job. It will be interesting to see (if she accepts the part) how she will pull off the angel on the outside but evil on the inside.

Yes, I saw that trailer when I went to see Twilight and she is has that creepy vibe going on. I think that she could nail Jane, now. I think it would be a great career move for her. She would be signed up to do the next three and she won't be sorry. This could make her even bigger.
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Kym: that's what I said about Dakota. This would be a great way to segue into an adult career. By the way, niiiiice banner. Very nice.

You guys need to check out the Heavenly Hash thread. We're Twilightizing inanimate objects. :lol:
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

I actually saw once a long while ago a fan made trailer for NM. They used Dakota as Jane and it was really great because the look she gave was what I imagined Jane to look like while she was torturing Edward. I tried to find it this morning before work but I had no luck on that.

As far as Brendan goes I've been a fan of his for a while now so he's mine hands off ladies..MUWAHAHAAHA...Just kidding I had to say that though. I think one of my favs with him which isn't as popular is Still Breathing. It was a bit strange but still good. Of coarse there is always Monkey Bone, love him in the black leather pants...yummy....and um George of the Jungle. My niece and I like that one. Okay I'll be quiet now but I can't help it he's fun.
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Just popping in to say hi! School's started up again and I've kind of got a routine down for when I can play (as in, my lovely purple screen) and when I should work (that stuff I do that makes me wish I was playing.) I just can't stay away.

So, hi everyone! And I vote for Dakota. Hee. I'm very curious about the whole thing, to see how it plays out. Yay! more things to distract me from real life! (Who needs real life, anyway?)

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

I just read that America Ferrera (of Ugly Betty fame) has auditioned for the role of Emily.

I wouldn't want to be tasked with the job of casting the roles for NM. We Twihards are such harsh critics when it comes to anything relating to our beloved books. I count myself amongst those who overreact (uhm, yeah, my online tirade on FB about how wrong it would be to cast Disney kids in the movies), and i'm going to make a conscious effort not to let it get to me anymore...as long as there's some man candy for us older gals to oogle. Demetri should be hot, sporting deep hip dents and shirtless all the time. ;)
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Amen Oleander...
Let's see some shirtless men sporting some nice hip dents and we will come.
I don't care if they are wolves or volturi or cullens as long as they are bare and in slow motion.

Hi Feathers! *waves* It is nice to see you pop your feather in the purple screen.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

I think all the male vamps should have amazing hip dents and run around shirtless. That would bring more people to see the movies :lol: I wouldn't want the job of casting everyone. They are going to have a very hard job trying to please all of us. I just want them to pick and let us know who is playing who, so we can get on with making the movie.