Muse

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Muse

Post by Twilight<3 »

Oh, Butterflies and Hurricanes. Just pure genius. Have you seen a video of Matt playing the piano part live? It's insane. Matt is abnormally talented!
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

i wish i could see him live! ugh! not many bands come to spokane. but i just love all their music. i listen to muse when i get home from work to just unwind...even though their music is seriously instense it calms me down. i also love sing for absolution
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

Okay, so no one has posted here in a while. So I thought I'd get this thread going again, since Muse is basically the epitome of awesomeness.

Do you guys have a favorite music video of Muse? I would have to say one of my favorites is Hysteria. Don't ask me why, but it just really stands out to me for some reason.

*Wanderer*
deven

Post by deven »

i also agree...the hysteria video i like a lot! i also really like time is runnin gout video..the whole round table dance thing going on is cool!
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Hmm, I really can't choose so I'll say my favorite for each album. XD

Showbiz:
Sunburn - It's hard to say why I like this video so much, I just really do. All that guilt just finally boils over and the whole thing is just really cool and symbolic. Sorry, I wish I could indulge further. I also love Muscle Museum and Uno. Matt looks soo young in Uno, he's adorable!

Origin of Symmetry:
New Born - Watch the video and you'll know why I like it. Also, I'm in love with the meaning of the song (which I don't think Stephenie Meyer knows the meaning of, by the way, unless I missed some theme of the fear that technology is taking over us because it is moving too fast for us in Eclipse. -cough-)

Hullabaloo:
In Your World

Absolution:
Time is Running Out - Epic win. (which I don't think Stephenie knows the meaning of this one either. Unless, of course, she thinks Bella and Edward's relationship is suffocating them in a bad way... she really should have chosen Unintended for Twilight or something.)

Black Holes and Revelations:
Invincible - I just love how it's in this ride like something you would see at Disney World, like everything is perfect. Surreal. At the beginning, it shows more of natural habitat and animals, but as the video progresses, it begins to show more industrialization and technology, basically showing history. Eventually, the whole world is burning with historical wars and such. And Zeta's ( ;) ) are coming down to kill us all and other catastrophic events. As the music grows louder and louder, Matt stands up. They are invincible and it shows humans defeating them. The last scene is cavemen. Oh, and it does help that Dom is absolutely gorgeous in it, but that goes without saying. Sorry, I don't know why I just did a summary of the vidoe, haha.
Last edited by Twilight<3 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

deven wrote:i also agree...the hysteria video i like a lot! i also really like time is runnin gout video..the whole round table dance thing going on is cool!
The Hysteria video is cool and freaky at the same time!!!
I LOVE THAT SONG! I think that is my favorite song by Muse...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

hmmm i like hysteria and new born for videos...
but i live for the song feeling good....
even though its a remake of a song by uhh nina simone i think... i love it!! haha

some might say it is really wierd but oh weellllll =]=]
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
deven

Post by deven »

maddy- thats one of my favorite songs but i think my favorite song is butterflies and hurricanes!
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

I also really like Assasin...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
deven

Post by deven »

^^ i like that one too. but you know ihave so many of their songs that i like them all so so much!

i just bought 13 new muse songs! most of them are from the Showbiz album! i am excited! that puts me up to 30 muse songs on my ipod! woohoo! lol

my favorite muse song of the moment i think is....stockholm syndrome!