Sulpicia, Athenodora and Didyme

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules

Re: Sulpicia, Athenodora and Didyme

Postby Ifeellikerain » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:37 pm

StuckInTheTower wrote:Hmm......Actually,I still think that that is a possibility but I prefer not to think that they changed their mates.There was one part where Carlisle said that they love their rules too much to break them.


hmm yeah thats a good point although the volturi will change people with special abilities, but maybe that would explain why they wouldn't change their wives, if the wives had no special abilities so its more likely the wives were already vampires when they met
User avatar
Ifeellikerain
Learning to Love Green
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Re: Sulpicia, Athenodora and Didyme

Postby DumBumm » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:14 am

Ifeellikerain wrote:
StuckInTheTower wrote:Hmm......Actually,I still think that that is a possibility but I prefer not to think that they changed their mates.There was one part where Carlisle said that they love their rules too much to break them.


hmm yeah thats a good point although the volturi will change people with special abilities, but maybe that would explain why they wouldn't change their wives, if the wives had no special abilities so its more likely the wives were already vampires when they met


I think they must be really beautiful if Aro and Caius had there eye on them.
I wonder how they met... do you think they were just visiting.
Image
User avatar
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:19 am
Location: Over The Rainbow

Re: Sulpicia, Athenodora and Didyme

Postby StuckInTheTower » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:16 am

DumBumm wrote:
Ifeellikerain wrote:
StuckInTheTower wrote:Hmm......Actually,I still think that that is a possibility but I prefer not to think that they changed their mates.There was one part where Carlisle said that they love their rules too much to break them.


hmm yeah thats a good point although the volturi will change people with special abilities, but maybe that would explain why they wouldn't change their wives, if the wives had no special abilities so its more likely the wives were already vampires when they met


I think they must be really beautiful if Aro and Caius had there eye on them.
I wonder how they met... do you think they were just visiting.

Yes to Athenodora but no to Sulpicia.Don't ask why though,long story. ;)
Anyway,I'm not sure if this is relevant,but what zodiac star signs do you think the wives are under?
StuckInTheTower
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:07 am
Location: In a Twisted and confusing world

Re: Sulpicia, Athenodora and Didyme

Postby Ifeellikerain » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:23 pm

haha, interesting question...hmm..
didyme - virgo or gemini
athenodora- leo
sulpicia- scorpio or capricorn

why? I don't have a clue, just sounds right to me :)
User avatar
Ifeellikerain
Learning to Love Green
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Re: Sulpicia, Athenodora and Didyme

Postby StuckInTheTower » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:41 am

Do you think that it is possible that Sulpicia and Athenodora went to Italy because of the variety of art there?
StuckInTheTower
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:07 am
Location: In a Twisted and confusing world

Re: Sulpicia, Athenodora and Didyme

Postby DudeRocksTheTwilight » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Hmmm...I think just the tale of what Aro did to Didyme was very important. It showed his truly evil side, but it also showed that the Volturi had become his family. I think Aro would be crushed if any of the members left. Sulpica and Athenodora could have been added to more. :D
Image
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
User avatar
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 3825
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:05 pm
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Sulpicia, Athenodora and Didyme

Postby DumBumm » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:41 am

^^ I do agree, but i thing the people that are close to him more, he thinks as family, like, Sulpicia, Marcus, Caius, Jane, Alec...(maybe others).
Image
User avatar
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:19 am
Location: Over The Rainbow

Re: Sulpicia, Athenodora and Didyme

Postby DudeRocksTheTwilight » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:37 pm

Yup he definitely thinks of them closer. I think that he did truly love Didyme but he didn't want Marcus and her to leave. The only way to keep them was to get rid of the one with the weaker power...Didyme.
Image
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
User avatar
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 3825
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:05 pm
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Sulpicia, Athenodora and Didyme

Postby StuckInTheTower » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:14 am

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Yup he definitely thinks of them closer. I think that he did truly love Didyme but he didn't want Marcus and her to leave. The only way to keep them was to get rid of the one with the weaker power...Didyme.

I wonder,if it wasn't about power,would Aro have just let them go?And if Marcus didn't have any powers,would Aro have killed him instead?And would Didyme become depress and her power changed?
StuckInTheTower
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:07 am
Location: In a Twisted and confusing world

Re: Sulpicia, Athenodora and Didyme

Postby DudeRocksTheTwilight » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:39 pm

StuckInTheTower wrote:
DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Yup he definitely thinks of them closer. I think that he did truly love Didyme but he didn't want Marcus and her to leave. The only way to keep them was to get rid of the one with the weaker power...Didyme.

I wonder,if it wasn't about power,would Aro have just let them go?And if Marcus didn't have any powers,would Aro have killed him instead?And would Didyme become depress and her power changed?


Maybe...like stated before I think Aro did also love Marcus. He really and truly wanted him to stay at any cost, and it might have also been because of their close relationship.
Image
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
User avatar
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 3825
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:05 pm
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

PreviousNext

Return to Sparkling in the Sun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron