General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Animal preferance

Post by kaitlyncullen »

rain.on.me wrote:And Rosalie probably likes something exotic. Like...a monkey (or gorilla :D ), maybe a zebra or cheetah. I'm not really too up on my animals.

As for Esme...well, probably something simple. Ooorrrr...possibly a moose... :D Wait, are they extinct? Like I said, I'm not too up on my animals.
I can definitely see Rosalie liking zebra for some reason. Or a cheetah. Maybe cus I can see her wearing one of those prints in a dress or a coat. Lol. Or i can see her hunting a lion too. And as for Esme, I also agree with moose for some reason. And no, they're not extinct I went to the Adirondacks for vacation this year and they have signs to watch for moose while you're driving, pretty cool.
:mrgreen:
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

kaitlyncullen wrote:
rain.on.me wrote:And Rosalie probably likes something exotic. Like...a monkey (or gorilla :D ), maybe a zebra or cheetah. I'm not really too up on my animals.

As for Esme...well, probably something simple. Ooorrrr...possibly a moose... :D Wait, are they extinct? Like I said, I'm not too up on my animals.
I can definitely see Rosalie liking zebra for some reason. Or a cheetah. Maybe cus I can see her wearing one of those prints in a dress or a coat. Lol. Or i can see her hunting a lion too. And as for Esme, I also agree with moose for some reason. And no, they're not extinct I went to the Adirondacks for vacation this year and they have signs to watch for moose while you're driving, pretty cool.
:mrgreen:
Haha, yeah I didn't think moose were extinct, but I wasn't sure. I hope you didn't hit any while driving on your vacation :D
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Carlise - deer
Edward - mountain lion
Emmett - grizzly bear
Jasper - mountain cat
Rosalie - cheetah
Alice - Penguin
Esme - Panda (baby panda perhaps?)

those are what i think they might be...
jelliebean427
Settled in Forks

Post by jelliebean427 »

I think that right now, Jasper probably doesn't have a preference. He just likes blood, and he can't really taste a difference in type yet. Hmmm, I've always wondered if Jasper would like to hunt sharks. That would be a challenge, don't you think?

I've always seen Esme as hunting something graceful, but not predatory. She would hunt deer and elk over Edward's mtn. lions or Emmett's grizzly.

Carlisle. Carlisle, Carlisle, Carlisle. He's an elk or deer type, like Esme. Maybe moose if he could get a hold on one, but they are kinda rare. Not endangered, but they're just aren't that many moose around. I would think that he might like a bit of adventure every once in a while, and branch out to the big carnivores, but mostly he would stick to smaller, more populous animals.

Alice likes things that are hard to hunt, like birds. They don't satisfy her thirst, so she has to settle for deer and stuff, but to spice things up she'll hunt for things that are out of the ordinary.
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice
JustHuman
Wandering Through Town

Post by JustHuman »

I think Rosalie would be really showy about it. Like turning into a dancing swirling performance.
And of course she'd go for the most beautiful creature she could find.
'In Love With All Of These Vampires
So You Can Leave Like The Sane Abandoned Me'
- My Chemical Romance
Sturpherz
Wandering Through Town

A few Animal preferance

Post by Sturpherz »

Here are a few things I believe the Cullen’s would have found appetizing.

Edward- Lion, Jaguar, Mountain Lion
Bella- Tiger, Panther, Mountain Lion

Alice- Horse, Antelopes, Zebra,
Jasper- Coyote, Fox

Emmet- Bear
Ross- Wolf

Esme- Antelopes Springbok
Carlisle- Elk/Moose, Mountain Goat
"The most important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become..."
LinkinParkMcCullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by LinkinParkMcCullen »

I can see Alice as a cheetah because she moves fast like a cheetah. Esme seems like some kind of bird or deer. Rosalie is hard because I just can't see her hunting, it doesn't seem like her. Carlisle woldn't have a prefrence I would think as long as it wasn't human. Jasper I can see as a cat of some sort. Not like there are a lot of big, wild cats in the US. :lol:
ImageImage
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

:lol: this subject made me crack up! lol
I think Jasper would hunt something like the other cullen guys. I think Rosalie seems like she would hunt something like a monkey too. Esme i see hunting something like a llama... lol And alice would probably hunt something fast like cheetahs
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

well edward is supposedly like a lion (which is his favorite), and emmett is like bear (which is his favorite),

rosalie's favorite is probably some fancy/exotic type of animal like a tiger or a caracal or something.

in twilight when bella saw alice running, she said alice looked like a gazelle when she ran so maybe thats what she likes.

for some reason i think jasper is like a leopard, or a monkey lol

carlisle would probably be a albino moose? lol

esme... hmm.... maybe like a deer? =)
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
DestinedForHogwarts
Settled in Forks

Post by DestinedForHogwarts »

well there personalities arent indicative of their preferences, its their hunting style.
they say emmett looks like a bear when he hunts and edward looks like a lion.
i think we need to rethink our responses when keeping this in mind.

i also saw that someone put 'wolf' for rosalie and i found that hilarious considering how much rose hates jacob and the wolves so she would enjoy hunting wolves! :lol: