YAY YAY New thread! Lily
- Aws, I hope you feel better soon! I love Etsy, they have soo much unique stuff on there. I could seriously spend all day looking around there, so I guess it's good for ya if you're stuck in bed all day.
OK... trying to backtrack from the last thread...Cas
- I do believe it is a mother's job to worry and nag, isn't it? My mom is the same way, but I always tell myself I'd rather have a mother that cares rather than one who doesn't. Well, you could always tell dear mom to go to school and work for you so you can have more of a social life Tabs
- Wooooo!! I should definitely be out there by March. I can't wait to meet you too, it's going to be so unreal! I've always wanted to go to Canada too and have never been. My friend and her hubby have just moved to Toronto this past year and I've never gotten the chance to visit
West coast Canada is supposed to be awesome too though, and you know New Moon is supposed to be filming up in Vancouver! That's so cute about your cousin (I guess that's your 2nd cousin or something right?). My young cousin said something similar when I saw her at Christmas. I guess they are doing letter writing or something for school and she wanted us to be penpals. Kids can be so sweet sometimes!Paulinha
- Love the new banners! We're sure a fashionable bunch now, aren't we? Isn't MRK awesome??Paulinha
- I know how you feel about The Host *sigh* I could really go for a couple sequels about you know who... (trying not to give too much away here)Liezie
- OMG I have not heard about this, don't know if the news has reached the US or perhaps I've just not been paying attention. This blows my mind, those poor children! At least they caught the guy, there could have been a lot more victims. My heart goes out to you and everyone else involved in this situation. If you ever need support, you know we are here for you *hugs*Jasmine
- Happy Anniversary!Cappu
- Oooh I love the hair! I've always loved that shade of reddish hair color, plus the cut looks super cute on you. It does look just like Alice's hair! I'm jealous, makes me want to cut my hair now
I've almost always had shorter cuts similar to yours and have finally grown mine out past my shoulders. It's never been this long before and I want to keep growing it out, but fear I will get restless one day and chop it all off and then waste all the years' work of growing it.SK
- What do you mean about being like the Rob thread?
I guess that's about all. My weekend is pretty uneventful so far. I'm feeling a bit down as I had to "adopt out" my two darling pet turtles today since I'm not bring them to LA with me. I know they are going to a good home, a classroom at the school where my mom works, where they will get lots of attention, but I've raised them since they were hatched and have grown quite attached to them over the years. Seems a bit silly to be sad about now when there are obviously far more depressing things going on in the world as Liezie pointed out. So I'm staying with my parents for the rest of the weekend so as not to be all alone at my apartment. My friend and I are trying to find someplace to go out for drinks tonight, but there's just no place good to go around here... seems the best bar is Applebees