Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by Nena »

If you are in between 20-29 this is the place for you!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by twilight813 »

yay new thread!! the lex has been slow today

i am so sick its unreal. ive been in bed allll dayy! but im on ETSY buying some cute jewelery.

happy to be the first post!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

We have a new thread! Yeah! But I wasn't there when the old one ended... :( And twilight 813 beat me to the first post! :twisted:

Twilight813: get better soon! What do you have? Flu or siomething?

Been busy this weekend so far, meeting friends and family, catching up and such...

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

i have no idea what i have. ive been running a low grade fever all day, im all stuffy.
i hate being sick. and especially i have a full week this week coming up so hopefully i feel better tomorrow.
i am tired but i had about 8 cups of coffee today and couldnt fall asleep. oh well.
Avi by Shel
Gen Y Thread is <3
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

whoop whoop.
new thread!
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
CappuGirl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by CappuGirl »

OK, here's a picture of my new hair as promissed..
http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr18 ... rl/hyv.jpg

I didn't dye it as I planned. I found this very cool schwartscopf dye, red-black. Well it's more red than blck but still looks cool. I'm all sauna-fresh in that picture so the hair looks a bit flatt. No mousse.. More pics in my FB profile.. And more to come next friday.. I think I'll take hub's phone with me, it has flash. :D I wanna have some cool dancing-pictures like some of my friends! :D
Siberian Kiss
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Siberian Kiss »

We´re getting the way of the Rob Pattinson thread :D
love my banner, love MRK even more!!
What kind of man you are, if you are a man at all?
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

YAY YAY New thread! :P

Lily- Aws, I hope you feel better soon! I love Etsy, they have soo much unique stuff on there. I could seriously spend all day looking around there, so I guess it's good for ya if you're stuck in bed all day.

OK... trying to backtrack from the last thread...

Cas- I do believe it is a mother's job to worry and nag, isn't it? My mom is the same way, but I always tell myself I'd rather have a mother that cares rather than one who doesn't. Well, you could always tell dear mom to go to school and work for you so you can have more of a social life :lol:

Tabs- Wooooo!! I should definitely be out there by March. I can't wait to meet you too, it's going to be so unreal! I've always wanted to go to Canada too and have never been. My friend and her hubby have just moved to Toronto this past year and I've never gotten the chance to visit :( West coast Canada is supposed to be awesome too though, and you know New Moon is supposed to be filming up in Vancouver! That's so cute about your cousin (I guess that's your 2nd cousin or something right?). My young cousin said something similar when I saw her at Christmas. I guess they are doing letter writing or something for school and she wanted us to be penpals. Kids can be so sweet sometimes!

Paulinha & Senor- Love the new banners! We're sure a fashionable bunch now, aren't we? Isn't MRK awesome??

Paulinha- I know how you feel about The Host *sigh* I could really go for a couple sequels about you know who... (trying not to give too much away here)

Liezie- OMG I have not heard about this, don't know if the news has reached the US or perhaps I've just not been paying attention. This blows my mind, those poor children! At least they caught the guy, there could have been a lot more victims. My heart goes out to you and everyone else involved in this situation. If you ever need support, you know we are here for you *hugs*

Jasmine- Happy Anniversary!

Cappu- Oooh I love the hair! I've always loved that shade of reddish hair color, plus the cut looks super cute on you. It does look just like Alice's hair! I'm jealous, makes me want to cut my hair now :lol: I've almost always had shorter cuts similar to yours and have finally grown mine out past my shoulders. It's never been this long before and I want to keep growing it out, but fear I will get restless one day and chop it all off and then waste all the years' work of growing it.

SK- What do you mean about being like the Rob thread?

I guess that's about all. My weekend is pretty uneventful so far. I'm feeling a bit down as I had to "adopt out" my two darling pet turtles today since I'm not bring them to LA with me. I know they are going to a good home, a classroom at the school where my mom works, where they will get lots of attention, but I've raised them since they were hatched and have grown quite attached to them over the years. Seems a bit silly to be sad about now when there are obviously far more depressing things going on in the world as Liezie pointed out. So I'm staying with my parents for the rest of the weekend so as not to be all alone at my apartment. My friend and I are trying to find someplace to go out for drinks tonight, but there's just no place good to go around here... seems the best bar is Applebees :roll:
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

yea i have def. been on ETSY all day. I am considering trying to make scrabble tile pendants. I think they are really cute and it looks pretty easy to make. what do you guys think? i make jewelry anyway but i have only done beaded stuff and never really sold it. i might give it a try
Avi by Shel
Gen Y Thread is <3
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

SK- What do you mean about being like the Rob thread?
because the girls in the robert pattinson as edward cullen threads breeze through about 8 threads a month, and we're starting to do the same.
or is that not what you meant, siberian kiss?
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp