Do you have a type of boy?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Do you have a type of boy?

Post by StupidxLamb »

Physical attributes:
-In shape, healthy, good teeth, nice skin (but not flawless, because who has that?), tall (5'10+), and buff (but not grossly so). I don't have much of a preference as far as hair and eye color goes. I hate dreadlocks though, so I could never date a guy with them.

Personality-wise:
I like smart guys, but not so smart that I feel stupid when I'm around them. I prefer guys with some common sense and a whole lot of maturity. Dorky guys are pretty shmexy to me. You know, the guys who study a lot, are well-read, play video games (even though I don't care for them), collect tons of music, know computers well, etc. I don't know why, but they're just so much cuter than the typical jock type. But I suppose that a mix of dork and jock would be the ultimate! Unfortunately, they are usually not one in the same. I am also extra attracted to guys who can carry on a conversation and who I can joke around with easily. Christian guys just make it easier to be with them, because there are not a lot of things of moral or ethical content that we will end up disagreeing on. :]
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
Christine!
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Christine! »

OH! And they have to have a nice mouth. I have thing about mouths, like some people have really weird looking mouths. Like John Cusak! And nice teeth too, but that fits in the mouth category.
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)
jamielikewhoa
Wandering Through Town

Post by jamielikewhoa »

Physically, I tend to date boys with dark skin (I LOVE boys with like really deep brown complexions...aw man), um eye color doesn't really matter to me. And boys who are punk, i guess, i don't know, like slightly pale skin, dark hair, and LOTS of tattoos, like Trace Cyrus. And I have a thing (prepare to be weirded out) for necks. I'm so serious. I also like guys who are tall, 6 feet and over, even though I'm only 5ft7.

Personality wise, I prefer guys who are talkative, goal oriented, and interested in more than one thing, well rounded I suppose the word would be. Like I'm into all types of different musics and different things like reading and anime and shopping but finding a guy like that would take me three eternities so I'll just settle for talkative and goal oriented.
Anarey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Anarey »

I love guys with dark hair and light eyes, specially blue (I melt for blue eyes), real white skin (as in almost transparent) tall, slim (I don't like muscular guys), smart (you know,the know-it-all, bookworm kind), sweet and romantic (yes, they exist, I know one), with a passion for music as strong as mine(if he can sing I'll marry him), a good sense of humor (sarcasm are sometimes funny) and creative, specially with the ways he can express their feelings.
ImageCan't wait til Nov 20!!

"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
-Abraham Crowley
Nessa645
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Nessa645 »

I like them all. Especially guys in uniform. But for some reason always get drawn to the bad boys. :?
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

Tall and on the lean/skinny side. I'm a sucker for lead singers and guitarists, even if its just a local band. Usually, I lean on the punk side. Actually, I always do. I'm not sure why.

In other words, I will marry a rocker boy in Vegas within seconds of meeting him. Haha.
Fanpire

Post by Fanpire »

I dunno why but I like boys with black hair :lol: Also tall boys...and I like skater boys... :D
KStew and RPatz

Post by KStew and RPatz »

Edward Cullen, Ian, and Taylor Lautner! Especially Taylor Lautner!!!!!!! :D
edward's#1fangrrl
Wandering Through Town

Post by edward's#1fangrrl »

I always fall for the computer geek, bookworm, math geek know-it-all types. But that's probably because I'm one of those. I like guys who are taller than i am, but no more than maybe 6 inches (I'm 5'3". but still growing). I like guys with dark hair, but it doesn't matter what length. I like brown eyes and blue too, but not as much. I like it when they play sports and/or an instrument. They MUST have a good sense of humor and a healthy respect for NASCAR, college football, and my Red Sox. :D kidding. Serious on the humor, though. And yes, there are guys out there who fit most of this criteria, there are like, 4 of them that are in any number of my classes at school. *sigh*
Fanpire

Post by Fanpire »

Nessa645 wrote:I like them all. Especially guys in uniform. But for some reason always get drawn to the bad boys. :?
Oh yeah....I always fall for the bad boys too :lol: