1. How do you think Edward and Bella both did in trying to behave naturally around each other on the "morning after?" Was Bella too nervous or shy? Did Edward seem more open?
I mean, of course it's going to be a little awkward, but I think that they did a good job of getting past it. I was like... mesmerized by Edward.
2. How do you think Edward really felt about Bella's conversation with Jessica?
Happy, ultimately. He likes that Bella cares for him, too, but he thinks that he cares more for Bella.
And on that, I'm not sure this a question, but who loves who more? I think they love both each other deeply, but there are differences. I mean, Edward is putting himself through physical pain to be with Bella, and she is sacrificing human kind, and at the same time, her hopes of having a family(pre-breaking dawn). So... where does that leave us? I personally think that Edward loves Bella a little bit more, but Bella has loved him longest. And by this, I mean, both love each other deeply and would certainly die for them and care for them no matter what, but Carlisle said that when change comes to a vampire, it will always affect them from there on out, and Bella had the capability(I mean, she could, if she wanted to) of changing her mind and falling for someone else. Edward doesn't. But... ahh I feel bad saying all of this because I picture myself as Bella, so it's like me saying that Edward loves me more than I love him, which is not true at all. Because how can you tell who loves who more? There isn't an exact way, I mean, people love people differently.
okay sorry for that,
3. Bella took a bite of pizza after Edward. Stephenie has told us that in that moment, Bella consumed a very small amount of venom. Does it surprise you that Edward didn't stop her from taking a bite or that he didn't react to it in any way?
No. It was just a small amount, not enough to hurt her, so it didn't and shouldn't worry him.
4. They argue about who cares for whom more all throughout lunch. In your opinion, which one really does care for the other more?
Haha, I didn't see this question. Read number two, for my answer.
5. Emmett prefers bears, Edward prefers mountain lions. Based on their personality, what do you suppose the other Cullens prefer to hunt?
I think that maybe Alice likes cats as well, but that's because I can't picture her hunting anything else. I mean, I could picture deer, but I mean, like Edward said, "Where's the fun in that?" As for Rosalie, I think she doesn't really have a preference. And neither do Carlisle and Esme. But I think Jasper prefers humans, but of course, won't ever say that to anyone, so I think that he likes big game.