The Worst Song Ever

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Twilight_girl15
Wandering Through Town

Re: The Worst Song Ever

Post by Twilight_girl15 »

OH thank god that someone agrees with me about Amy Winehouse she drives me crazy!! No offence to anyone who likes her but thats just not my type of music also the song bleeding love i mean i would be great for a tampon comerical but it is so annoying
Just when you think things can't get any worse.....they do.
But....I've learned that life is like hour glass sand.
Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom,
but all you have to do is be patient and wait
for something to turn everything around.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Twilight_girl15 wrote:OH thank god that someone agrees with me about Amy Winehouse she drives me crazy!! No offence to anyone who likes her but thats just not my type of music also the song bleeding love i mean i would be great for a tampon comerical but it is so annoying

I hate Amy Winehouse with a passion...i'm sorry but she's by far the worst role model ever and the fact that people praise her for writing songs about refusing to go to rehab when she clearly has a problem pisses me off so bad...i can't BELIEVE she beat Paramore at last year's Music Awards...i wanted to stab someone. Best New artist my rear.

Bleeding love.... XD definitely a tampon commercial bahaha
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

XAlicexLoverX wrote:Two words.

Tokio Hotel.

I'm sorry, it's just one NOBODY ever talks about their music, It's always about that lead singer guy that looks like a girl, and how "Hot" he is. They seem to be all about their their image.
AGREED! you took the words directly from my mouth! ILU! lol

Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
BeautifulVeins
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by BeautifulVeins »

Soulja Boy and many other rappers should not have ever been allowed NEAR a recording studio. The only "rapper" I have respect for is Kanye West, and I'm not sure if he even fits into that category.
Dance and crunk and all that modern crap makes my ears bleed. Pretty much anything on MTV.
"I was thinking, while I was running..."
"About not hitting the trees I hope."
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

i extremely dislike the i kissed a girl song. ugh. it is played on the radio so freaking much! ANNOYING!!!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

XAlicexLoverX wrote:Anything from Hannah Montanna and Jonas brothers, etc.
I cannot agree more.. my friends walk around singing their songs and it just gets old... really fast
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

okay, the most annoying voice ever has gotta be Duffy. what the heck is so great about her?

and yeah, im pretty annoyed by amy winehouse, hannah montana, that girl that sung i kissed a girl, pretty much anything involving disney, etc etc i could go on. but duffy is winning at the moment, i think
delighted_one
Settled in Forks

Post by delighted_one »

I hate, like quite a few people on here already mentioned, anything from Hannah Montana..I can't stand listening to her especially that best of both worlds song. There is a another song that is sooo old now but I can not get over how much i hated it when it used to be so popular...Mr. Lonely.lol I absolutely detest that song. Making me listen to it could be the worst thing you can ever do to me.lol
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

darkrider wrote:
XAlicexLoverX wrote:Two words.

Tokio Hotel.

I'm sorry, it's just one NOBODY ever talks about their music, It's always about that lead singer guy that looks like a girl, and how "Hot" he is. They seem to be all about their their image.
AGREED! you took the words directly from my mouth! ILU! lol

Dark
In fairness though the twins are hot (look at my banner!)But their music is really good and Tom is such a good guitarist.It's not their fault some people are so ruled by their hormones that they don't listen to the music.Don't Jump is a brilliant song!Love TH!
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
loverboyis
Learning to Love Green
Location: Debating on the Oxford Heels vs. the Laced Booties with Alice

Post by loverboyis »

Fall Out Boy .. uhr, I have a friend who is obsessed with them so they got old for me in a matter of seconds.
And any "pretty/sugar-coated/image-worthy" rock tunes - I honestly can not picture there (Mily Cyrus, One Republic, Headly, etc) songs being played in 10 or 20 years with out being forgotten; I dunno' ... it's mainly just a personal opinion but I just don't feel as if they have what it takes to be 'legends', or remembered down the road such as The Who, Eagles, Billy Idol, The Beatles and such ... they had something to say, you know? They made a difference. Anybody can create a catchy love song or a annoyingly catchy song in general (*cough* Advril Lavine *cough*), but it takes a lot, and I do mean a lot to be remembered for something entirely new yet soul-grabbing.

Anywho, lol, end of rant.
Cherry-Cherry Boom-Boom - Mosic