The Ghost Whisperer

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: The Ghost Whisperer

Post by spookybell »

thanks Nerd for your normal and acceptable size banner!!!

I have not been as into this sesason with the change in characters. I'm bumbed...
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Haha. No problem.

Ugh. I'm so far behind, but I loved the episode "Deja Boo". Just finished it. :( I was a little sad that she didn't get to have Eric. It would have been selfish of her to ask him to stay, but they could have had a really cute mother/son relationship. *sniffs*

I can't wait until the episodes start airing again. That should probably be next week, right? Not sure... I'm going to confuse myself by watching new and old episodes at the same time. xD
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Yeah, new episodes start this coming Friday.

Not liking Jim's death much. It made me sad to see someone who really understood Mel die. Seems everyone she loves ends up dead or leaves.
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

I used to watch Ghost Whisperer last year. I was doing a project for school about the paranormal so it was part of my 'research'. :lol: I stopped watching it after the project was over because I had read and watched so much ghost related stuff that year and sort of got tired of it. I mean, I loved the show but after spending all those months researching stuff I didn't want to think about it too much anymore.
But now I'm starting to get back into it, I think. I'm even considering to buy the DVD's. :D
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

I'm ALMOST caught up. I've got a few episodes to go before I've seen them all.

I just got done watching Imaginary Friends and Enemies. :( I'm so torn about the ending and what's currently going on. Part of me wants him to cross over, but the other part of me wants him to stay. Arrrgghhhh!

Although, I realized what I don't iike about the show: Melinda is way too perfect. She's too endearing and patient and kind and understanding. Every once in a while you see her neediness pop up, but I just want to strange her some times. Ugh. I LOVE her, but she's too PERFECT.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Did anyone see the episode last night? What is going on?

So her husband ( can't remember his name right now) doesn't remember being with her and in love with his ex. I'm so lost as to what happened before hand and that she's willing to let it all play out as if they were never together.

Someone please fill me in because I'm lost and pissed about what has been going down.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I wish the media would leave Jennifer Love Hewitt alone about her body. She's a tiny girl and I only wish i had that body. I hated her in Party of 5 but I love ghost whisperer.

I miss Jay Moer, but his replacement is growing on me.

I don't know about the dead husband who flew into the other guys body. I find that confusing and I think it takes away from the core of the show.

I said core... those of you who understand that inside joke... you know who you are.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Skylar - Like Spooky mentioned, Jim died and 'stepped in' into another person's body. He's experiencing amnesia right now and has memories from both HIS life and Sam's (the body's) life. Lol. I just got unconfused in the last couple of days.

I was sad to see Dr. Payne go, but I love Jamie Kennedy. I kind of miss the light-heartedness, though. Jamie's character is so serious.

D: Are they ragging on Jennifer? That woman is just NATURALLY TINY. They should just leave her alone.

What I want to know is how the Jim/Sam thing is different from the episode where the one kid 'stepped in' to his old classmate's body and attended the reunion. What is it about the Sam/Jim combo that keeps the body from rotting. Is it because Jim stepped in RIGHT after Sam died?
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I just wanted to step in and say: I used to watch this show semi-religiously. Up until the show where Jim died. Even my mom wanted to know what the writers were thinking. At first we thought the actor wanted out, but he's still there, so maybe that's not the case... Still, it just feels so wrong now with him gone.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I'm getting frustrated with the whole Jim/Sam thing. It's just aggravating me that he can't remember!! Why did he even have to go in the first place? Couldn't they think of another twist?
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com