Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Oh yeah the yahoo thing. I will have to see if I can do that. I chatted with Kimmy yesterday about her story! Have you read it? It is awesome!

I love his smile too! I looked for a really long time to find a perfect smile pic and I found my avie but I had to cut Ashley out of it! I actually really enjoyed doing that! :twisted:
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

:lol: Boy would I love to cut Ashley off too! :lol: :twisted:
So I have some kinda bad news. Turns out I won't be going to the San Fran convention next month :(
(Even if I did go, I don't think I would've been able to talk to him about Ductee or have him take a pic holding an "I love Mandy, Sarah, Kimmy" sign because that convention has some kinda weird rules)
I actually will be up in Northern California at that time, but there were some other issues involved. But I talked it over with Kimmy last night and she helped me decide that it's better if I don't go.

So now my new goal is to make it to a 100monkeys gig soon!
Image Image
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Ok I totally understand that you can't go! Plus, if they have weird rules than a 100 Monkeys gig would probably be better.

But I will admit that I will never give up hope of Jackson holding up a I love Sarah, Kimmy, and Mandy sign! That is still my number one goal in life right now!

I enjoyed cutting Ashley off so much that I purposely found more pics of him and her and cut her out!
ImageImage
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

OMJR you are so funny! :lol: He is appearing with Ashley at that convention, so maybe it's better I don't go! I couldn't be held accountable for my actions if they got too snuggly right in front of me :twisted:

Yes, we will totally get a picture of him holding that sign, one of these days! But that convention was kind of expensive, and you had to pay for every little thing (like an autograph or a picture or whatever)

The monkeys are actually playing in Michigan soon. Are you close to there at all?
Image Image
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Yeah I would have a problem not getting my scissors and cutting the two apart! :twisted: Not that I am a violent person or anything! I am just very...territorial! Yeah that is a good word!

Oh yeah 100 Monkeys gig for sure!

No I am no where near Michigan. I live in Colorado. I have a grandma who lives in Indiana though so I almost told her I was going to fly out to stay with her so that I could go to the Twilight convention and now the 100 Monkeys gig but I don't like to fly!
ImageImage
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Ohhh Colorado. I had no ideer! So is it 11:45 over there?
When was the Twilight convention in Indiana? Was it like one of those official ones with SM and all that, cuz I don't think the San Fran is like that.
Flying is not my favorite thing, but I don't really mind it. It's kind of exciting sometimes. But I had to fly to South Korea by myself twice, and that is like a 12 hour flight so I kinda had to be ok with it.
Yeah I'm not violent either, but I get a tad jealous when I see my future husband with his arm around some other girl :evil:
Image Image
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Well it is technically 11:55 am here but it was 11:45 when you asked!

No the Twilight Convention is going to be in Chicago in February. I'm not sure if Jackson is going to be there though.

I get totally sick when I fly! I can't stand it! But I have a friend who is a nurse and he has connections to get me some patches that help with the sick stuff!
Edward_Addict wrote:Yeah I'm not violent either, but I get a tad jealous when I see my future husband with his arm around some other girl
Especially when she is dating some other guy! I am trying to control myself right now because I am really ticked with Ashley!
ImageImage
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Do you know who is actually going to be in Chicago?
It would be so cool to go to one of the conventions, at least once. But only if you're with a group of other Twi hards. And if the dang thing isn't too expensive.
Image Image
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Hmm I'm not sure who is going to be in Chicago but I will do some research to see if I can find out!

Yeah I would't want to go unless it was with a ton of Twi hards! I asked my sister if she would go with me and she gave me this look like I was nuts for being obsessed enough to go to a convention!
ImageImage
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

LOL My sisters are the same way! They both like the Twilight books and movie, and we all went to see it at the midnight showing and stuff, but I'm by far a bigger fanatic.
When I told them how I wanted to go to the SF convention they were like "oh my gosh you're so funny"
:? Um no, really I'm serious
Image Image