What are you reading

AtomicStar
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: What are you reading

Post by AtomicStar »

I'm reading Vamps in the City by Kerrelyn Sparks. It's good, but it's certainly no Twilight. I found that I couldn't get into any books really after reading all the Twilight books. I have the Sookie Stackhouse books, but I've not started those yet.
AtomicStar
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AtomicStar »

Oh, and those Kerrelyn Sparks books are pretty steamy for anyone who wants a little sex with their vamp! ;)
CaughtMyself426
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CaughtMyself426 »

Omg so like wow Book I'm reading A Great and Terrible Beauty- Libba Bray, is soo good now! Its seriously shocked me today., haha and I was in school I like gasped and read the same paragaph over and over and looked crazy ... :lol:
Next one is Rebel Angels and its supposed to be even better!
a_n_n_a
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by a_n_n_a »

metro_girl0 wrote:Michael Zusak? I think is his name? I don't remember.
I believe it's Markus Zuszak. Though I haven't read any of his books, I've heard on good authority, that authority being John Green, that he writes wonderfully. Markus won the Printz Award I think one or two years ago, whichever year that John won for "An Abundance of Katherines".

So I'm reading "On the Fringe", well one story from it, because of forensics. It's a book w/ multiple short stories about kids in high school and how they basically don't understand each other.

Then I started again reading "You Cannot Be Serious", the autobiography of John McEnroe. He is my hero. It's a really great sports book . . . if you're into that kind of stuff.
ImageImageImage
HipsAndHearts
Learning to Love Green

Post by HipsAndHearts »

I just finished City of Bones and City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. I absolutely love those books. I can't wait for March 24th!! City of Glass!!!
I also read Memoirs of A Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin for my independent novel study at school. I loved it! I also found it scary that the main character has the same name as me.
Other than that, I just bought Love is Hell, the sequel to Prom Nights from Hell.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Lieziewiezie wrote: I'm pondering what to read next. I have recieved my books from 'Pretty Little Liars' except for book 1. So that sucks.
I have the first one, but can't find any of the rest of them! It was pretty good, though. I liked it, but at times, mostly the end, it felt like they were trying to rip off Gossip Girl. I hate it when I have books I REALLY want to swap with somebody, but they live somewhere across the country. :x We really need to make that Lexicon City thing happen...
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

CaughtMyself426 wrote:Omg so like wow Book I'm reading A Great and Terrible Beauty- Libba Bray, is soo good now! Its seriously shocked me today., haha and I was in school I like gasped and read the same paragaph over and over and looked crazy ... :lol:
Next one is Rebel Angels and its supposed to be even better!

OMG THATA GREAT BOOK! THE 2ND ONE ALL CONFUSING LOL! SO I LIKE THE 3RD

HAS ANY1 READ PRETTY LITTLE LIARS YET?!?!
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

^^ Chat speak is among the most annoying things on the planet, next to Hanna Montanna and my siblings. Seriously, don't do it. :evil:

but tonight's library night! I just finished I Robot, a re-read of Coraline and Chasing Vermeer, the Relicquarry by Douglas Preston (awesome), the Wizard Of Earthsea, and The Dragon Reborn, by Robert jordan. I'm reading classic sci-fi and fantasy literature right now, to make up for English where we're reading modern "real life" noveletts like Speak. Bleh.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Night Road. It is kinda boring so far...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
kimmyBEE
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kimmyBEE »

I'm reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. So far, I love it.
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Bag Carrier