Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by ihadanEdwardRush »

oh can I join? Pretty please? :)
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

How do you think Rosalie would have acted if she fell in love with a vampire when she was still human? So if she were in Bella's place but without that much "luck." She doesnt want grasp the truth of the existence of vampires but fell in love with one- would she have wanted to become one? Why or why not?

rosalie probably wouldnt have taken it as well as bella... cause she could have any human she wanted.... although from what we hear about her human life she was shallow sooo she might have dated him casue he was hot... and had money.... and she would be the only one of her friends that dated a vampire...
I dont think she would have wanted to become one because her life goal was to be married have kids and grandkids... so i think she would have wanted to until she found out that she couldnt have kids...

hahah that was really long.... and didnt make alot of sense...
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

okay, more "life" came up. So, I've had some time to think and oragonize and such. I need two more for the management team. Similar to the EDC...with much help from someone special ;) So I'm looking for someone who likes double checking info from the books and who likes reviewing info on the SM official site. Also someone who likes talling up the responces and keeping track of the promotions.

Where oh where is my assistant manager? eliselovesedwardx? I can't for the life of me remember anyone's names right now. I see the welcomings for newcommers is going well. Thanks. I'm wondering about a "staff meeting" type thing. I'd like to get the management team all pointed out and named, just for the sake of learning names better on my own behalf :lol: Names and math, not my two strongest points.

I saw a few questions floating around. Nice. I guess I'll take part in the festivities.
How do you think Rosalie would have acted if she fell in love with a vampire when she was still human? So if she were in Bella's place but without that much "luck." She doesnt want grasp the truth of the existence of vampires but fell in love with one- would she have wanted to become one? Why or why not?
After the long disscussions and such in the EDC I can see her rejecting the imortality bit...that is until after she's got her need to procreate out of the way. I imagen her leaving her family when the youngest is old enough to at least walk and eat without too much help, just to be with the vampire she fell in love with. Even if his self control is not better than one like James...who hunts humans. She just might willingly go sacrifice herself for that kind of love, knowing she had achieved all her homemaking goals.

Do you think Rosalie has ever had a la tua cantante? And giving that we know how strong this calling is- how do you think Rosalie dealt with it? How do you think she distracted herself?
I don't think she's come across one, unless it was Emmett. In that case her self control was as good as Edward's self control. And her sheer strength of will wsa amazing, considering how far she carried him, just to save him. If you read over her story about being changed and her restrain in killing the men responsible for her death, her record is almost spotless. I don't think it would be hard for her to distrsact herself and keep from killing her a la tuna cantante. Rosalie dares not soil her reputation.

Edit:
Right, I forgot to ask: Who wants to see the promotion list...and who wants it to be a suprise? Everyone dicuss and we'll all make a decision.
Also I have a question:
How long, and what kind of process do you think it was, before Rosalie understood and/or accepted Alice and Jasper into her family? They did show up out of the blue and Alice could not offer much of her history as an explination.
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

i hope you guys dont mind if i answer this=

How long, and what kind of process do you think it was, before Rosalie understood and/or accepted Alice and Jasper into her family? They did show up out of the blue and Alice could not offer much of her history as an explination.= i think it took a while becouse of what happend to her in the past with the rape and things but i think that alice and jasper had to get to know everybody and show then there trust for her to actually trust them enough to tell them a lot about them

ok i am done see ya all later :D
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
garnetpixie

Post by garnetpixie »

^Yep, answer away, that's what the questions are here for ^.^
And you can let me know whether or not you want the promption list posted here, or kept a huge snickering worthy secret of the management team.
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!

J<3B
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

How long, and what kind of process do you think it was, before Rosalie understood and/or accepted Alice and Jasper into her family? They did show up out of the blue and Alice could not offer much of her history as an explanation.
Good Question!
I can imagine it took quite a while before Rosalie fully trusted Alice and Jasper. In Breaking Dawn we see how daunting Jasper can really be through a vampire’s eyes and Alice’s lack of an explanation probably didn’t help any. Her attitude might have been similar to the attitude she showed Bella but not nearly as severe. I don’t see her being to thrilled to accept strangers into her family to quickly. Of course when Edward and Emmett got back from their hunting trip and Edward heard their thoughts that might have made her fill a little more at ease around them. I imagine when Alice’s visions came through for them the first time she finally completely accepted that they meant them no harm and took them in as her family. I would guess that would Jasper’s talent and Alice’s exuberant and loveable personality they would be hard to ignore anyway.

On the matter of Promotions…Personally, I would enjoy having them be a surprise.
I don’t get that surprise with the EDC so I would kind of enjoy it. But it really doesn’t matter to me…whatever the general consensus is, I will happily go along with it.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
garnetpixie

Post by garnetpixie »

^Thanks for the input Dazzled. It'd be nice to hear more, but so far I'm leaning toward suprising everyone. I think it'll be more fun ^.^
EDC Bulldozer Operator

J<3B
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

How long, and what kind of process do you think it was, before Rosalie understood and/or accepted Alice and Jasper into her family? They did show up out of the blue and Alice could not offer much of her history as an explanation.
I think she had a hard time accepting them at first. Its clear Rose has some trust issues. But with Edward being able to read peoples minds and seeing that Alice and Jasper had no bad intentions and that Alice really couldn't tell them about her history Rose trusted them because she trusts Edward.

Oh oh and I like the surprise idea! :D
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

i think she would have accepted alice right away cause ajasper would have soothed her and its another girl to hang out with!!!

ok we need like a short form like EDC cause team rosalie... takes up alot of space in your siggies ....
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

DunnerheartsTwilight wrote: ok we need like a short form like EDC cause team rosalie... takes up alot of space in your siggies ....
Agreed^
Maybe when we find out what it will actually be called (Rose’s Garage or Beauty Salon for example) it will be easier to come up with some sort of acronym for it.

So I have a question and its quite simple but I'm curious none the less :D ...

What do you think Rose's favorite movies are?
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’