Just Vent!

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Just Vent!

Post by Black »

I can't throw up. Ever. Whether I need to or not. Sometimes I'm forced to induce vomiting but that's hard to do and it rarely gets me anywhere. It's a horrible feeling- needing to empty your stomach of sickness and bile and not being able to. One of the worst.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

It's almost 12 and I'm STARVING. Of course, I'm not REALLY starving. I'm just mildly hungry. But I cooked up some smashed potatoes (That's what they're called...) and was mixing in the sour cream when I found out that OH JOY! Most of it was still FROZEN! :evil: So I just gave up.

This keyboard is sticking. I'm a naturally fast typer, but I have to slow down if I want to get all of the freaking LETTERS in!

I feel sick. Ugh.
I need to go apply for a teacher's assistant this week. I probably won't get THAT job either.
My fingers ache from writing so much. I wish I just had my laptop back so I could type. It would be more fruitful.
I don't want my youth pastor to move. :( He's helped me through so much and Washington DC is SO far away! But if that's where God wants him, I hope he gets job.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Eeeww, frozen sour cream?
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

No. Frozen smashed potatoes. :( They come in a case of two that you either put in the microwave or in the oven.It was late and I didn't want to wake my mom up, so I used the oven and I guess I didn't leave them in there long enough.

Arrgghhhh. Teeth. Hurt.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

A friend has just ditched me in favour of her new boyfriend - who is a complete idiot.
It's like she's just disappeared off the face of the earth, she doesn't even talk to me :cry:

I'm tired.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Okay, why does the staff at school think they can decide things for me before notifying me ahead of time? I was trying to finish the homework I didn't do over the weekend (yeah, yeah, shame on me and all that jazz. It's the weekend, I really don't care and shouldn't be given work.) and my study hall teacher comes up to me saying something about a schedule change, three times a week, and I should follow this lady. I was freaking out because I couldn't understand why I would need my schedule changed and I didn't want it to (I just now started sharing the same lunch as my best friend. I'm not giving that up). But when I followed her out she told me that I was getting math help for the graduation test three times a week, taking away time in my study hall. I was like, "Whoa! Wait a minute! Why didn't anyone tell me about this?!" So basically they decided everything for me and didn't breath a word to me until today, shoving me into a class with other kids who also need help! I've waited for that study all year, suffered through heath with the happy thought, "Hey! I get a study hall after this!" And they take it away from me! I wouldn't have such a problem with this if someone had told me straight out, "Hey, you suck at math. You know it, I know it, the whole of the math department knows it, so we're getting you some help during your study hall so you don't flunk the graduation test." Okay, that would have worked but pulling me out of my class....! And they aren't even technically helping me. They make us do a problem, give us the answer, and don't show us to get that answer. How is that helping me?! I HATE math and graduation tests! This pretty much sucks.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
crazycarrie22
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by crazycarrie22 »

fair warning; too much informationnn.
Oh dear how i need this thread right now. I'm really perplexed (lol vocabulary word of the week bahaha) at the moment. Today, after school in paticular, has been a roller coaster ride to say the least. I get off my stupid school bus only to find my sister and her boyfriend (almost fiance little does she no hehehe) in her car on the street. I get off, and she rolls down the window. I'm thinking nothing of it, they were probably going to get something to eat or something boring. She then tells me that she was, er, "late" and she took a pregnancy test and it was positive, so she had to go to the hospital ASAP cause she had one of those IUD things and it's like less than 1% of getting preggo after that. So, they drive away and I'm left wandering "WTF." I get to my house and my mom was telling me this junk like it could be a...big-fancy-word-for-a-tubal-pregnancy. I'm just still freaking out, cause it was supposed to get really slick with sleet/snow and what not tonight (and it did.) So around 6 or so, maybe, they call. Well, it's not a fancy-word-for-a-tubal-pregnancy. The doc said it was where it was supposed to be. It was so small it didn't even have a heart beat yet. They took the IUD out (uh, like i said TMI bahah) and that's supposed to like cause a miscarriage or something but it's only a 30% chance or something. I am totally freaked out, i have no clue what to do. I mean, my nephew just turned one last week and they aren't ready for another one yet and they still live here and theirs no room or money her bf just got laid off his job...but at the same time I want to have another nephew (or niece)... I dunno, I'm prolly overthinking it I suppose... and plus she still might miscarry. I dunno, whatever. I geuss we have to let Mother Nature or God or whoever is in charge of all that decide...

on a less serious note... SNOW DAY TOMORROWWW!!! and actualy SNOW too, not just ice, not just wintry weather... I'm talking S - N - O - W!!! ahh i can't wait to sled, and make snowmen, and snow angels... hehe. i'm excited as you can probably tell. :]
-I'm on The List-
kimmyBEE
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kimmyBEE »

I like venting in the form of a letter. And crazycarrie22 you're so lucky you had a snow day yesterday. We never get those.

Dear Life,

Or maybe school would be the more appropriate name. Why are you so physically and mentally draining? And why, pray tell, to you have to mess everything up? Sometimes I wish you - along with your ridiculous grading system and pressure to take AP classes - would just go kick rocks. You influence teacher in the worst way. Things shouldn't be so serious, yet you force them to me. Go choke.

That is all.

Without love,

K.
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Bag Carrier
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

kimmyBEE wrote:Dear Life,

Or maybe school would be the more appropriate name. Why are you so physically and mentally draining? And why, pray tell, to you have to mess everything up? Sometimes I wish you - along with your ridiculous grading system and pressure to take AP classes - would just go kick rocks. You influence teacher in the worst way. Things shouldn't be so serious, yet you force them to me. Go choke.

That is all.

Without love,

K.
I feel the same way k..
stupid school,, sheeish..!
its so frustrating for me now that the teachers are piling up the torture loads (projects, study loads, quizballs :evil: ), and they want us to attend school-stuff on saturdays.. wth..?!

dear My Everloathed educational instituition,
Why must you insist in wasting my time with uninteresting trivial matters I call classes?
and even if I have to endure that, why must you take my precious Twilight-time and insist that I study my brains off for quizballs, pop quizzes, exercises... and burn-off the rest of what's left of my brain for the completion of my projects....

really.. you never cease to annoy and totally infuriate me..

With much Hate,
Yan
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I don't want to go to work because it's cold and I want to stayed holed up in my room forever.
Also, my toothbrush broke in half mid-brush the other day and I had to find a new one = /