Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #2

Post by Edward_Addict »

*gasp* I am NOT too old to play Sarah! I could totally be a teenage girl! I mean I was one, once...
Anyways, I guess I could be ok with just producer. We can pull Jackson aside for extra private meetings ;)

Oh and Kimmy, towel pic + your sig = endless fantasies of me and Zach's first meeting hahaha
Image Image
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

hahah the towel + my sig.. LMAO!

yeah producer.. then wee'll have closed door meeting with him..
we'll ask him to try on the tights and let him hold the whip...

and yeah good question (from YM)
if there will be a remake, and jackson plays Jareth..
will he be on white hair or his regular dark hair?
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Jackson in tights (with bump in full view) with a whip, behind closed doors? We really could not be held accountable for our actions behind those doors! :twisted:

I love his dark hair so I think he should keep it like that as Jareth. It would make him different from David Bowie's Jareth.
Or if he lightens it, it needs to look really different than it did in Twilight so people won't associate Jareth with Jasper you know?
Or like I said in YM, some other crazy color. Is red or orange suitable for the Goblin King? :?
Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Hello there JOF's! Just wanted to stop by and say YAY for #2! Yes I know, Nikki already said that, but I can say it too..right? Lol

I see you're still talking about Labyrinth. Awesome. Good stuff. It would be the coolest thing ever if Jackson did the remake. He would be the best Jareth ever. I mean David Bowie was awesome and I love him to death, but just the thought of Jackson in tights. *RAWR* Haha. Ok going to bed now. You ladies have fun! :D
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Edward_Addict wrote:*gasp* I am NOT too old to play Sarah! I could totally be a teenage girl! I mean I was one, once...
Anyways, I guess I could be ok with just producer. We can pull Jackson aside for extra private meetings ;)
Oh, wait...I'm still a teenage girl! ;) ill just dye my hair blonde or something and I should be set for sarah! Baha

Gmorning, everyone! Yay for a second thread. I beamed when I woke up to this!
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Morning JOFs! I can't believe I missed all the fun discussing Jackson in tights!

Mandy- Thanks! I took your advice and asked the stylist what she thinks would look best and she gave it to me! I think it came out quite well!

Kimmy and Mandy- you two can co-produce the movie but I think I have to take dibs on playing Sarah! I already have the name and I can totally pass for being 15! Actually everyone thinks I'm 15! But i would still join

I think Jackson would look awesome as Jareth with dark hair. It totally suits him and someone already said it but doing his hair blond would only make people think of Jasper!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Yay, new jackson thread! Just thought I'd drop in to the new one.
I see we're talking about Jackson in tights ... interesting. I'm off to the old thread to check how this subject came up. :lol:
Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:Morning JOFs! I can't believe I missed all the fun discussing Jackson in tights!

Mandy- Thanks! I took your advice and asked the stylist what she thinks would look best and she gave it to me! I think it came out quite well!

Kimmy and Mandy- you two can co-produce the movie but I think I have to take dibs on playing Sarah! I already have the name and I can totally pass for being 15! Actually everyone thinks I'm 15! But i would still join

I think Jackson would look awesome as Jareth with dark hair. It totally suits him and someone already said it but doing his hair blond would only make people think of Jasper!
Aww man. No fair. If we were taking roles by our names than I should be able to play Jane in New Moon! :P very well, you win this time. Hehe

-Jasper: the tight topic started when they were discussing Jasper's possible role in the remake of Labyrinth. :roll: kinky.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Lol well I don't think we have really decided roles I just thought I would throw that out there! :twisted:

-Jasper- We think Jackson should play David Bowies character Jareth in the Labyrinth if there was ever a remake! And now we are planning a JOF fundraiser to fund the remake!

Mandy- I think we would all work for free in this movie!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

I'm pretty sure all the JOFs would gladly work for free on the movie ;)
That would save our money so we can afford to pay Jackson

Sarah, if you got to play Sarah I would be so jealous! But I guess I can make up for it with those private Jackson meetings :P
Oh my, yummy mental image...
Image Image