Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Re: Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

i no this sint the place to ask but if you guys want a team alice thread then pm me .... im running a campain for it... thanks!!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

there aren't really that many people here my cuzzin, but sure you can join Oh! Rosalie, and i'm giving myself authority to do so... :D

we'll need topics though, to keep this thread alive... :)
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

i think we need questions to answer if you think this is a good idea i have one=

If Edward had tried to kill Bella do you think that Bella would have forgiven him or do you think that she would have gone to Jake instead?

ok hope i could do a question for this thread maybe we will actually save this thing and get more people here maybe if we talk here other people will too
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane

If Edward had tried to kill Bella do you think that Bella would have forgiven him or do you think that she would have gone to Jake instead?

i think that bella would have forgiven him but been more careful around him.. cause shes not very careful with her life anyway...

i hope you guys can save this thread!!
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

I think she'd find a way blame herself. She tries to empathize with Edward's struggle, so she would probably come to a conclusion that she made it too tempting for him, and so it was her fault. I agree with DunnerheartsTwilight that she would be more careful around him.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

i so hope we can save this thread to i think it would be nice if more people were here and i am going to answer my own question now=

i agree with you all and i think that she would forgive him and be more careful around him and that she would probably feel really bad about it and that apoligize so much she would drive edward crazy :lol: :P and that he would say it was all his fault

if you want remember make questions too to help out
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

I have a question :)

If Bella's vampire ability was offensive, rather than defensive, what do you think it would be?

I think she would be able to give intense headaches to people. Her head is very private and I'm sure that, if it was possible, Edward would have had many headaches trying to figure out what she was thinking.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

Naw, even if Edward had tried to kill her she would still be drawn to Edward... they have this kind of insatiable pull toward each other that couldn't be destroyed by mistakes... Knowing Bella, she would totally forgive Edward, and clear him of all the blame...

If Bella's vampire ability was offensive, rather than defensive, what do you think it would be?
I agree with Brittany that it would have had something to do with the mind.. maybe something similar to what Jane does, assault the mind...
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane

i think that if bellas power was offensive instead of defensive... then she could be able to like shoot mind waves at people and disable them.... ohhh kinda like alec i guess.
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

hiya guys good to talk to you

I would have to say that she would be able to control ather people with her shield like anybody she puts her shield arould would temparaily be in acoma or she could also control there powers(does that make sense)

good job guys keep up the questions
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle