1) Have you ever had two friends who hated each other? Did you feel the pressure to choose or take sides?
no, i really only have one group of friends, and we all like each other.
2) We have had those moments in our life like Bella, where we are faced with the opportunity to bring a friendship to a new level. Did you act on that moment, how did it turn out for you? Or did you let it pass, like Bella did? Did you end up regretting not taking action?
i have really never been in that position. there has never been a friend who might be more than a friend. but if that situation were to arise, i would not date a friend. i like to keep friends and boyfriends separate.
3) We all act differently to crisis. In this case Bella was focused on saving Edward from himself, and didn't dwell on the coming danger to herself. Describe a time in your life that you acted for another's safety with out caring for your own.
i have been fortunate enough to not have this level of sacrifice come into play. but i think that everyone who has been in a relationship has had times when they forget about their own comfort in order to do something for their significant other.
4) At this point Romeo and Juliet were screaming at us from the grave, were you panicked? Did you read straight through to the end from here unable to put the book down?
yes!! i was a mess. i must say, that this was one of the most intense and suspenseful scenes of any book i have ever read. i died when alice told bella that it was edward on the phone. well done SM! i could not put it down after that. i had to know what was going to happen.
5) Tell us your feelings regarding Jacob at the time verses now. Have they change with time to reflect back and additional reading?
at the time i read new moon, i really hated jacob. he seems winy and annoying to me. i only started to like him when he had his own section in BD. but at this point in particular, i wanted to smack him! why would he say it was carlisle on the phone? that was a dumb, selfish move.
the welts of your scorn, my love, give me more
send whips of opinion down my back, give me more
well, its you i've waited my life to see
its you i've searched so hard for