What kind of animals do you have?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
fireice99
Wandering Through Town

Re: What kind of animals do you have?

Post by fireice99 »

I have a miniature black poodle boy named mickey who is 18lbs and thinks he's 200. He picks fights with other boydogs, and flirts with the girl dogs next door by sitting at the fence until they come out and then barking his head off. He likes to sit in laps, like right now, and loves to jump on people. He licks anyone who says " Gimme kisses!" and loves cheese more than life itself. He loves his toys, especially an ice cream cone that has spikes coming out of its head. DOn't ask. He likes to multitask with more than one toy and try and bark with a toy in his mouth. He throws his bisquits around tthe room as if they were toys, then finally eats them. He loves ear noogies, hates when people touch his feet, and makes a lot of eye contact.

Oh yeah, and he thinks he's a human. During the night he creeps up to your pillow and puts his head there. Then he looks to cute for you to actually move him. He's kinda smart.

But then again, this is the same dog that chases his tail for 5 minutes straight and barks at it, and howls to the sound of high pitched noises on a clarinet. He will also howl if everyone else in the room sticks their faces in the air and howls. We've tried it before. :geek:

He's neutered, but still gets excited , if ya know what I mean. He has long ears that get in his food, so when we feed him we put them up in a scrunchie. He does not realize that this is not manly.

And that is Mickey the Poodle, for you, who thinks he's tough but is really just a psychotic weirdo. :mrgreen:

Kaleb Nation is awesome! Check out his site for insightful comments as he reads New Moon.
CullenWannaB
Settled in Forks

Post by CullenWannaB »

I have two dogs. One is a sliky terrier the other is a yorky, silky mix. We named them Jack and Toby and have had Jack for eight years and Toby for six.

They are the best dogs and my little family would not be complete without them.
Yes I want a "Cold One" and I am not talking about a drink.
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

I have the two most wonderful little (well one is not so little...) turtles- Beavis and Butthead!
Yes, Butthead is the girl and she is now more than twice Beavis' size.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... d=31500706
We can't really have any other pets in our apartment, but I can't wait to get tons of pets as soon as we move to a new place (I'm a huge animal lover). I also have 3 cats (Smokey, Harley, & Dr. Watson) that stayed at my parents' house when I moved out, but they were more family pets so I think they'll be staying there.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
kl1028
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kl1028 »

I have a schnauzer names buffy (yes after the vampire slayer...and if i had read twilight 9 yrs ago shed be named alice) and shes a brat
la_tua_cantante
Location: Contemplating giving Edward baking lessons. (Austin, TX)

Post by la_tua_cantante »

I have a black cat that we have deemed a perma-kitten because she's 5, completely healthy, and still able to be picked up with one hand. :)

Her name is Jasmine.
Read *Jasper Lurks*
*My FanFiction* & My LJ.
Team Edward all the way!
I. MET. ROB. PATTINSON.
JustHuman
Wandering Through Town

Post by JustHuman »

I had twin dachshund dogs called Pip and Squeak but Squeak died of diabetes. :(
My aunties dogs always come around though... thats freaky, because theyre big wolfy alsations called Bella and Jake XD.
'In Love With All Of These Vampires
So You Can Leave Like The Sane Abandoned Me'
- My Chemical Romance
Slow Like Honey
Settled in Forks

Post by Slow Like Honey »

I have a big (well, 3 pounds), fat, bossy guinea pig. Her name is Maggie. She's about 3 and 1/2. I love her to death, except when she sneaks into my bedroom because I accidentally left her cage open and eats my books. Z's book will never be the same...
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
mrsedwardcullen

Post by mrsedwardcullen »

Does anyone have four dogs here? We have three and I am seriously thinking about bringing home another, I just don't know how a fourth would do? I guess at this point it doesn't really matter, why not add on to the pack, right? :) Plus, two of the dogs are Chihuahuas and they hardly count as two. I was just wondering if anyone else had dealt with four dogs at a time before but now that I'm writing this, I'm assuming it won't be that different than three. But if any one could offer some insight, it would be greatly appreciated!
"You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
— Edward
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

I have a black lab/beagle mix, his name is Baxter. He is only 4, but he still is a serious trouble maker.
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

mrsedwardcullen wrote:Does anyone have four dogs here? We have three and I am seriously thinking about bringing home another, I just don't know how a fourth would do? I guess at this point it doesn't really matter, why not add on to the pack, right? :) Plus, two of the dogs are Chihuahuas and they hardly count as two. I was just wondering if anyone else had dealt with four dogs at a time before but now that I'm writing this, I'm assuming it won't be that different than three. But if any one could offer some insight, it would be greatly appreciated!
I have four, a husky, pitbull, weiner dog, and a maltiese/yorkie. If they are males and fixed it shouldn't be a problem, and female dogs don't usually care. It's not much harder than 3dogs are, just a little more expensive. As long as they all get along it should be fine.

One more thing, depending on where you live (if in the US, I don't know about other countries) you may need a kennel liscense to own four dogs. Here in North Texas we have to have a liscense for four dogs. If you have any questions PM me.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx